darkangel787

Eragon vs Twilight?

Which is better: Eragon or Twilight?  

381 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've seen a lot of people hating on Twilight. (and I am part of that group too, I am proud to say!)

I've seen a lot of people hating on Eragon too...

So which is it?

Discuss.

Eragon all the way.

I've never understood this whole vampire/werewolf thing that's going around.

Eragon 100%.

I'm happy to see that so far Eragon is the only choice with votes. biggrin.gif *knocks on wood*

I like Eragon much better than Twilight.

I might have wasted more time on Twilight and wasted it with less good at all on Eragon, but I regret reading both about the same amount.

Eragon had more diverse stuff going on. That's about it. So, probably Eragon, although it's a stupid franchise, too.

ok, good, thanks for your opinion.

I'm assuming the 'same' votes are because that Eragon's boring?

I never understood that eragon was boring, it was pretty exciting for me...

Eragon as the first book was rather boring, though the latter two so far seem to have made up for it. Brisingr has been the best so far and I look forward to seeing the fourth and final book.

Twilight overall was a LOT of dialogue that was either love or Edward. The Inheritance Cycle had dialogue that was actually interesting and not about a kid named Edward, although eragon is getting tiresome to me (as all heroes eventually do) and Galbatorix is seeming more awesome. xd.png

Meh, I really should have voted they are both the same. At least Meyer had some originality, even if I did not care for it. I admit I liked Eragon the first time I read it, but I liked it much less the second time, and I liked the second one less than the first. I have never brought myself to read the third.

Eragon- Copy of Star Wars.

Twilight- Pathetic attempt at a romance. Or a crime drama. I couldn't tell which.

Both are equal.

I have to say Twilight because I have never read the Eragon series or seen the movie.

I truly enjoyed both. I really don't understand the hatred for them. sad.gif They are not my favorite books; but they were entertaining, which is all I look for in a novel really. They were a bit more 'mindless' than my favorites, but still entertaining.

I'm not really a fan of either of them... Twilight was horribly written and I never really got into Eragon.

Eragon 100%

Tried Twilight (teacher made us read it for class... never figured out why) only got through the first chapter in school and told my teacher at the end of class, "I don't care if I fail. You are not getting me to read this cr@ppy book." and I walked out. Next day she said I could read a different book and I chose the book I've been reading in my spare time. Everyone else, well they thought I was lucky xd.png

Twilight = Hate you! SO MUCH! Cr@pPY book you are!!!

for me. I liked Eragon (and the rest) actually. Just for the light reading, 'don't wanna get too caught up in something' but hey it's fun type of reading. Other books I read (I will not list them, way to long) and have read I couldn't put down even when someone ended up dragging me down a street for something... I think it was shopping. Never liked shopping.

That's where I stand.

I truly enjoyed both. I really don't understand the hatred for them. sad.gif They are not my favorite books; but they were entertaining, which is all I look for in a novel really. They were a bit more 'mindless' than my favorites, but still entertaining.

*Disclaimer* I do prefer my vampires to be real human eating monsters rather than overly romantic make-me-want-to-vomit 'vegetarians'. I am team Jacob. wink.gif

Eragon all the way. I liked it. Not my favorite but it was good.

Never in my life had I seriously, "SERIOUSLY", thought about committing suicide reading a book, In the first three pages, "FIRST THREE PAGES", to boot, before twilight.

Era for sure. I am a fan of this series ( fun reading), though not Crazy fangirlish about it.

Never read the other, and it doesn't look all that like my type of book. IMO Era could kick both edward and jacob's sorry butts, and that without saphira's help wink.gif. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course.

for that statement, crazywargod, you have earned yourself an internet.

biggrin.gif

totally AGREE with you!

Thank you. Best part is............ it was TRUE xd.png