Digi's pokemon splices

Username: Lore_Master

Pokemons to use: Mew and Bachuru

Base pokemon: Mew

What do you want me to do with them?: Splice please

Versions of sprites: Firered/Leafgreen for Mew, Black/White for Bachuru

Other: N/A

Edited by Lore_Master

I know you're swamped, but if I could ave one I'd love it.

Username:98hime

Pokemons to use: Skarmory and Articuno

Base pokemon:Articuno

What do you want me to do with them?:Splice. Mix the two colors and give Articuno Skarmory type features, like Skarmory's wings.

Versions of sprites:Sapphire for both please.

Other: Please keep Articunos face, I don't like Skarmory's face.

Username: 98hime

Pokemons to use: Churine and Yuiran

Base pokemon:Churine

What do you want me to do with them?: mix them together however you want.

Versions of sprites: Black and white

Thanks so much! <3

Hi Digi, this might sound all of a sudden but.... can I take one of your newest finished custom requests and possibly make it into a sprite animation?

No specific reason why I'm be doing this. I just want to test out my sprite animation skills and see if I can challenge myself with something special. happy.gif

Hi Digi, this might sound all of a sudden but.... can I take one of your newest finished custom requests and possibly make it into a sprite animation?

No specific reason why I'm be doing this. I just want to test out my sprite animation skills and see if I can challenge myself with something special. happy.gif

Sure, which one?

The most simplest yet still challenging I found possible to animate first is Mrs. Gardevoir Claus. Would like to start out slow and Mrs. Gardevoir Claus fits the requirements for my kind of level. And what better yet for the holidays as well.

So with your permission, can I animate Mrs. Gardevoir Claus?

The most simplest yet still challenging I found possible to animate first is Mrs. Gardevoir Claus. Would like to start out slow and Mrs. Gardevoir Claus fits the requirements for my kind of level. And what better yet for the holidays as well.

So with your permission, can I animate Mrs. Gardevoir Claus?

Sure

Username: Tabby_Bae

Pokemons to use: Pikachu & Bayleaf

Base pokemon: Bayleaf

What do you want me to do with them?: Splice

Versions of sprites: Platinum

Other: Can you use pikachu's colours please x

This was exceptionally hard. Finally got the custom sprite Gardevoir to animate and I got to tell you... this was truly a challenge.

Well...here she is.

user posted image

It came out great if I do say so myself. ^^ What do you think?

This was exceptionally hard. Finally got the custom sprite Gardevoir to animate and I got to tell you... this was truly a challenge.

Well...here she is.

user posted image

That is so awesome!!

perhaps you could make a thread and animate finished splices for people, anyway, Mrs. Gardevoir claus is truly awesome!! biggrin.gif

Well...here she is.

user posted image

blink.gif ... That... is... awesome!!!! xd.png

Well...here she is.

user posted image

ohmy.gif May I borrow this?

@Ninetails

Yes, you have permission to use Mrs. Gardevoir Clause.

Glad you liked it. I kinda underestimate her animation and ended up doing a lot more work than I bargained for. In the end it came out great, kinda worth it... I guess.

I was planning on animating a few more of Digi custom sprites but I am limited to what I can and cannot animate from. I can't animate any HG/SS sprite versions or bellow as of those sprites do not have any animation reference to animate from. And there's also a time when B/W are sprites combined with older sprites parts which makes things much for difficult.

In other words, not all custom sprites can be given an animation. So I'm going to have to review over the splices and see which sprites meet the criteria.

@Ninetails

Yes, you have permission to use Mrs. Gardevoir Clause.

Glad you liked it. I kinda underestimate her animation and ended up doing a lot more work than I bargained for. In the end it came out great, kinda worth it... I guess.

I was planning on animating a few more of Digi custom sprites but I am limited to what I can and cannot animate from. I can't animate any HG/SS sprite versions or bellow as of those sprites do not have any animation reference to animate from. And there's also a time when B/W are sprites combined with older sprites parts which makes things much for difficult.

In other words, not all custom sprites can be given an animation. So I'm going to have to review over the splices and see which sprites meet the criteria.

Which would you do next?

maybe this one?

user posted image

There's so much pro-ness going on in this thread right now I can't stand it! xd.png thanks for all the splices, Digi. And I want that Flygon-Umbreon. NAO. IT MUST BE A REAL POKEMAN NAO.

hehe maybe a dragon eeveelution xd.png

Username: Ninetails

Pokemons to use:glaceon

What do you want me to do with them?:Make it an angel. (with white artecuno wings) Also hoping for it to have a halo

Versions of sprites:HG

Hmm.... OK first I need to know where the heck did you get those tentacles from. Those things are just weirding me out right now.