TheDarkCynder

Fable

One question about Fable 3. I know you can have your one character from Fable 2 be imported or something to Fable 3. Does it literally take it or no? I still would like to play with the old character. I'm going off what I heard a while ago so if it's wrong sorry.

One question about Fable 3. I know you can have your one character from Fable 2 be imported or something to Fable 3. Does it literally take it or no? I still would like to play with the old character. I'm going off what I heard a while ago so if it's wrong sorry.

You don't actually import your character, because in Fable III you play the character of Fable II's child. The only thing the import feature flags is if the Hero from Fable II was good or evil. If evil, cities are poorer and in more ruin in Fable III, while a good Hero's import would leave less poor people and a more structured city.

I heard something about the looks of the Fable 2 hero being used as well. I guess that's not true?

It's not.

Anyone still play fable? I paly fable3 and i am hated in bowerstone old quarter for murdering random people there. I have 2 legendary weapons and like 5 wives. I got 6million gold and i think i own everything in bowerstone and other places

Just thinking about the game makes my breath quicken and fills me with excitement.

I have the *I dont remember which one* Fable for PC, and I haven't played in ages. Good memories though.

Never beat it.. one quest always managed to kick my behind... I think the boy I was rescuing would always get killed by those goblin things.. =/

oh man i love fable

its my mother game

i just finished replaying fable ii- finally got all the gargoyles and coveted my reward (even if the achievement was only 25 gamer points. thats pre lame, imo.) after i get my keys and whatnot i'll probably replay fable iii again. might aim to be an evil ruler this time- i almost always play the good guy.

fable ii is my personal favourite though, it made being evil so easy. fable iii was nice, but i think it didnt really meet its potential. a bit disappointed by that, really.

Edited by Arveldir

I have only played fable 3 and i beet it 3 times. I enjoy it. I'm glad that Xbox made it free for June. Now I don't have to put in the disk.

Also zorua I haven't played 2 but fable 3 is really good.

Edited by thomasgold19

i am thinking of getting fable 3 or 2, which is better?? (for xbox 360).

if you're looking for a more in-depth and "free" game, I'd recommend 2

three is a little more strict scripted than the second one

of course if 3 is still free for gold members go ahead and nab it, it's still a good game

but personally I'd recommend the second game

finished fable 3, sad ending

I finished it 3 times i think I might do a forth later well I make evil decisions.