Sorrowgrave

Zoo tycoon

I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2 a lot.. But I always ran out of money.. So after a while it became really annoying to start over again time after time.. That's why I quit playing it.

I used to play Zoo Tycoon 2 a lot.. But I always ran out of money.. So after a while it became really annoying to start over again time after time.. That's why I quit playing it.

That's where spending strategy comes into play. You have to think ahead and consider how much everything costs, instead of just building whatever and whenever.

Of course, there are ways to get unlimited money for people who just like to build. wink.gif

i loved this game! once when i was mad i made a zoo where i took every person who came in and put them into a cage then, after i got five hundred people i blocked the gate then let the animals and people lose, but then i felt kinda guilty so i deleted it...

I used to have it for the DS. I would create a really good zoo then fire all the maintanence workers and let all the animals (Big cats and wolves <3) run free. So fun to hear all the little pixel people scream and run for their lives smile.gifGuilt: absolutely none. Regret: no.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I had the one with the dinos in it... I had a habit of letting those loose and watching everyone scream and run while not being able to get out... though all my people seemed to be eaten waaay to fast for my liking.

I had another for the DS and did the same thing... but got bored and gave both to my friend.

I love both zoo tycoon 1 and 2. My older sister and I often go through a phase with one or the other, and then forget about it, and then come back and look at old zoos, to relive the good old memories. I love all the cheats and Easter eggs in the first one, I wish that there were more in the second one. sad.gif When my sister and I got pissed at guests we would put them in "guest exhibits" with nothing in it and no way out. It was fun to watch the guests slowly die. and another time a penguin somehow killed a polar bear, and my sister and I could not stop laughing, then another penguin killed that penguin, and it was sad....

I'm a (newbie, I admit) ZT1 and 2 designer, or I was some months ago...I love those games...

I have the complete collection's for both of the games. biggrin.gif Used to have the nintendo version as well, but I eventualy sold it.

I haven't played it in a while since my stupid computer refuses to let me install the user made packs. dry.gif

I have both. I love the Unicorns in ZT1 and wish I could get them in ZT2. T_T I wish ZT2 didn't say 'Unlimited' on the money in the freeform maps, though.. I like in ZT1 how it tells me exactly how much I have and seeing if I'm making or losing money.

Hmm... where did those disks go? And where is that old computer that runs them?

I have the one with the dinosaurs xd.png

And pretty much every other one ever made.

Zoo Tycoon <3! I've got one and two, the complete expansion for one.

I got the first one a long time ago, for my brother's Mac, but as years went on, it ran slower and slower. So I just recently got it for my PC. Totally addicted again. I remember spending so much time building up my Zoo's, The Scenario's were good, but I especially preferred Freeform. And loved how it would show me my Zoo's profit/loss margin, and which exhibits were the most popular...and the massive selection of terrain, scenery, buildings, fences, animals, etc.!

Didn't really like #2, don't really know why. Probably has something to do with fact it always ran especially slow.

Edited by Sean175

I like both games, but I enjoyed the first one the most.

I had the dinosaur expansion pack and the marine life expansion pack for it. Plus, it just seemed harder than the second.

When I play a game I want a challenge. Like when i first played Portal.

I used to have one version idk what oen though. It was fun cause id use unlimited money then jsut do what i wanted. One time i set up a battle to the death zone for carnovres and people it was funny. I have no idea what happened to it.

I love it!! I think I only have the first version though... I need to get back into it again!

i have and i like freeplay and making a bunch of water then watching animals swim or die

Peanut butter jelly time I was lisning to that when i seen your pic

I haven't played it in ages now, but I loved putting Zebras and Quagas out to roam, coming back in 2 hours and seeing all of them with their babies while herding biggrin.gif

I've ZT:CC amd ZT2:UC. I played them for a while, and got bored with it. Now I want to play it again... and I lost my discs. *headdesk*

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

I used to play it all the time. I don't know but I know where it is after a long time of wondering...should ask my dad if I can play it again....

How did I see minecraft and not this?

I have ZT2:UT, and usually have a ton of modpacks, mainly the Artifex unofficial expansions and other animal additions.

I learned most of what I know about animals by reading the zoopædia.

I wish BlueFang hadn't gone down the Facebook road and gone bankrupt, instead of working more on developing ZT3.

I used to play Zoo Tycoon. I enjoyed making fancy zoo animal cages and stuff. But then I can't remember where I put the disks.

I used to play Zoo Tycoon all the time! I recently found and started messing around with the first one, it's still fun. x3 I used to have Zoo Tycoon 2, but I left it at my friend's house and she moved. So. :L