Sorrowgrave

Zoo tycoon

I have zoo tycoon two, just want too see if anyone else is addicted

and yea I looked threw the six pages here, nothing on ZT

Edited by Sorrowgrave

I play do you download any of the user made stuff?

yea, mostly the custom stuff in my game is the American mustangs and viratiy skins for grey wolves and stuff

I have "Zoo Tycoon: The Complete Collection" for the computer, but it's not installed at the moment.

I also have "Zoo Tycoon" for my DS. ^^

I love snow leopards.

i have and i like freeplay and making a bunch of water then watching animals swim or die

I played one but now I play 2 thank goodness that a team called aurora designs are remaking all the official animals in zt2 so they look more realistic I couldn't stand the cartoony animals any more.

I remember in zoo tycoon 1, that if you put a mermaid statue in a fish tank, it turns into a real mermaid.

I remember in zoo tycoon 1, that if you put a mermaid statue in a fish tank, it turns into a real mermaid.

I loved doing that... sadly I lost the expansion pack and can't make mermaids anymore.

I can still make unicorns though! You just name an enclosure Xanadu and you can adopt them.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I have played it. And you haven't played it if you havent trapped people in your zoo using electric fences, then let all your deadly animals run amock.

I loved doing that... sadly I lost the expansion pack and can't make mermaids anymore.

I can still make unicorns though! You just name an enclosure Xanadu and you can adopt them.

And I think you can also get bigfoot somehow.

I tried to play it today, but my computer won't let it run. sad.gif And I gave Zoo Tycoon 2 to my friend. I did have all the Zoo Tycoon 1 expansion packs, too.

And I think you can also get bigfoot somehow.

And a Yeti. And a Lochness Monster, wich is friggin anoying to raise. It needs like an exact amount of space and an exact amount of salt water and sand. If you have one more or one less sand or water tile than it wants, it gets really ticked off.

And a Yeti. And a Lochness Monster, wich is friggin anoying to raise. It needs like an exact amount of space and an exact amount of salt water and sand. If you have one more or one less sand or water tile than it wants, it gets really ticked off.

Nessie? I never knew about that. Oh, I really wanna play it now. Stupid computer, not running Zoo Tycoon...

I have the complete collection (zoo tycoon 2) for my PC and zoo tycoon 2 for my DSi. They didn't do a very good job on the DSi one.

It got boring to me after a while. Even with custom content. I prefer Sims 3.

All in all, It's an awesome game. I don't regret getting it.

I had some mermaids.

Their darn singing was so annoying, though!!

All in all, It's an awesome game. I don't regret getting it.

Same. biggrin.gif I remember always coming home from school and going straight onto Zoo Tycoon 1. I think I was like 8 or something.

And I used to sing along to the theme music...

I used to have the one on the computer where it was all marine animals, but I downloaded it from some site. My dad said it took up too much space D:

Edited by rainpeltstar

Where can I get user made stuff I cant find any...

At websites like aurora designs forums and invisionfree tesara search them up on google you will have to sign up though.

So the computer version is a good game? I got it for the DS and it didn’t keep me interested for long.

It is but you would have to pay about 50 dollars in expansions to get the most out of the game and even then it's not that great the uxps are the only reason I play.

I love all the animals in the game and the fact that it's realistic.

I'm so sick of it though =/