TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

I listen to everything except rap and hip-hop. I particularly like metal though, especially the older bands like Dio and Judas Priest, though I've listened to some newer ones like Fozzy and Soulfly.

Currently power metal, black metal, and folk metal. How I went from liking mellow goth rock a year ago to metal, I don't know.

Celtic, Ethnic, Fantasy, World.....those are my favorites. Like, the artist Enya, would be in Ethnic and World, just as an example. I get a lot of people who look at me funny when I tell them what genre of music I prefer. So I use her as an example. smile.gif

I love industrial, japanese, indian music, soundtracks. I have a very ecletic taste.

Not 100% sure on the genre, but I'm really into stuff like these at the moment.

"Bruton Music - Hope To Many"

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=qw2usVLo__g

"Audiomachine (Epica) - Epica."

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=i4oNphrwmqk

"Epic Score - Time Will Remember Us"

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=oJ2jEcHVG74

"Immediate Music - Mercurial"

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=O_V8RENlVKg

"Two Steps from Hell - Protectors from earth"

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

There are many more that I like, but these are some of my favorites.

My favorite genre of music...it's difficult to say.

I really love epic songs like "Heart of courage" or "Arrival to Earth".

I also like "Approaching nirvana" very much. I think their songs are awesome *-*

But I listen to all kinds of music such as alternative rock (Three Days Grace, Rise Against, My Chemical Romance etc.), Pop, film music and so on...

Edited by Yeronoco

Kpop

I've been listening to Kpop about 95% of the time for just over 2 years now. <3 I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Rock, in special Punk rock, Pennywise, Goldfinger, Distillers... I'm very into anarchopunk, I also like Metal, Grunge, Alternative rock and some Progressive, I'm a big fan of Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd, I like some emo, hard core and pop rock as well, I like country music a lot too, Folk music is one of my favorite genres, in special celtic music and folk metal, I like classic music and medieval/renaissance music too, and I also like the epic music type like Two steps from hell and E.S. Posthumus, i don't know how this genre is called though

Kpop and Jpop, though Fantasy/Celtic, sometimes even metal when I am not even aware of it.

I basically listen to everything but the first 2 are my favourite.

I don't really like modern music all that much. They're fun to listen to, I guess, but those genres never made an impact on me. I'm much more of a classical person tongue.gif

80s rock/pop music!

Alternative

Electronic/Trance

Foreign (usually folk), I like to memorise foreign lyrics. It's challenging and fun!

I really like alternative and electronic music, dance and house mostly. I don't listen to rock a lot, Oasis being the only exception here. biggrin.gif I like music in general.

VOCALOIDS. Vocaloids, vocaloids, vocaloids, vocaloids, vocaloids. J-pop if you think they don't qualify as a genre! Actually, I listen to almost exclusively Rin, Len, and Kaito - there are a few Miku songs in my collection too. And Oliver's voice is gorgeous but he usually does rubbishy electronic songs. Gakupo's voice annoys me, and I don't know/like any others enough to listen to them.

I listen to a few less mainstream pop artists (Owl City/Aiden Grimshaw) and ska (Madness) and New Wave (Ian Dury.) But seriously, VOCALOIDS. Are my friggin' life. I'm listening to them riiiight now...

Edited by dracopenguin

Brony music. wink.gif

Of course, there's a little bit of every other genre in there- lots of electronic and dubstep stuff, as well as rock and acoustic and everything else. I listen to it all, as long as there's ponyness.

Really, anything. Metal is a favorite, but I have some pop songs. I also have a rather nice Vocaloid collection that's made of Gumi, Luka, and SeeU.

I love soundtracks and world music! smile.gif

By the way, there is a group called Two Steps from Hell, and they make amazing soundtrack-type music. They have a Youtube channel and you can look them up on there.

~LKG

Edited by LipizzanerKgirl

I love all kinds of music, but my favourites are opera and classic rock, followed closely by folk music.