TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

I'm a weirdie. I like film soundtracks/ scores. They are awesome!

That's not weird! I agree, some movies have epic soundtracks and they're really fun to listen to!

Well, everything really works for me. I don't mind what I listen to. smile.gif

I like pretty much anything that's not hip-hop/rap. However, I do like some of what I call "psuedo-rap" such as One Night in Bangkok.

However, my absolute favorite things are Country and classic stuff(As in, 40's, 50's, and 60's pop).

I also like traditional hymns and such.

Anything older. Plenty of modern day music annoys me. There's not much written in these times that I find particularly enjoyable. However, there's the occasional good song or two.

I can listen to pretty much everything, but it wouldn't hurt if it had a bit of techno in it. |D

Heavy Metal or Rock Metal that`s my favorite music genre. But I can listen to everything. smile.gif

I pretty much enjoy anything with techno/electronica in it, mostly branches of industrial. I even like some of the J-popy stuff.

I've noticed I don't care much for ambient electronica for some reason....just too repetitive and mellow for me.

Symphonic Metal (Ex: Nightwish, Tarja, Within Temptation)

Gothic Metal (Ex: Lacuna Coil)

Victorian Industrial (The only one is Emilie Autumn)

Circus Industrial (Ex: Stollen Babies)

Classical (BACH biggrin.gif)

^-^ yes this is all far from mainstream and most of it I don't think anyone really knows exsists

Edited by Delphine

Metal, rock and hard rock (I can't choose between them, some days I like metal best, others it's rock and hard rock).

I used to listen to lots of alternative, but for the apst several years it's all been j-pop. Actually, music from Johnny's Entertainment, to be exact. I don't know why, but I just can't bring myself to pull away from it and listen to anything else.

I listen to a huge variety of music. On my ipod I have: lots of alt. rock, classical, new age, rock, soundtrack, classical, and swing. I love them all, I just can't choose a favorite.

When I was younger I mostly listened to a variety of rock, alternative/punk/progressive/sometimes metal.

These days I don't really listen to rock much except on the radio in my car. My tastes have shifted more towards Celtic and Native American styles of music. I've also become very fond of the didgeridoo and there is this pagan folk group called Omnia which I absolutely love and they feature the didgeridoo in a lot of their songs. Sometimes I also enjoy listening to music from other ethnic regions as well like Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I'd have to say the most censorkip.gif I listen to would be pop, hard rock, & rap. But I also enjoy some techno and every once in a while about every few years I get tired of the ussual stuff and start lisning to some classical music. Remember I said (some) about both techno and classical music.

I like most of it. I like rock, pop, country, some hip-hop and rap, dance, electronica, goth rock, some metal (like nu metal stuff; no death metal or thrash), punk, etc... I can usually find something of a genre I like. *nod*

I'm into A LOT of different genres of music.

I use to say I couldn't stand Country, then I discovered just how good Johnny Cash is<3

The main things I listen to would be Pop Punk and Screamo.

The odd Metal band, and Techno band. xd.png