TheAhiru17

What's your favorite genre of music?

Punk is my number 1 favourite. Many punk's subgenres, too, like hardcore, garage, oi!, crust and anarcho.

I also love classical music.

I don't listen rap or heavy metal very much, although I like some artists, like Wu-Tang Clan and Black Sabbath.

If I have to pick genres, I'd say goth/dark wave/rock genres. However, I also love the world/new age/ambient genres.

My favorite genre of music is Classical. My favorite composer is Ludwig van Beethoven. I like listening to music from video games as well, namely from Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Heroes of Might and Magic 5, Lord of the Rings Online, and TES V: Skyrim. I enjoy listening to soundtracks of fantasy movies and series too, such as those from The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings Trilogies.

Really into power metal recently, but other than that I think I listen to a lot of indie/folk music, and alternative.

I'll listen to pretty much anything, I don't really have a particular genre. If a song is catchy and I end up liking it, I like it. Simple as that.

Though there are a few boybands/singers ect that I can't stand because they have no talent and are only famous because of looks and can appeal to 12 year old girls.

I'm pretty sure y'all know what sort of "singers" I mean...

I'm a fan of metal and rock, but really into Eurobeat again in these days.

in general i kinda lean towards electronic music i guess but i'm not too picky, i like a lot of acoustic artists too. im pretty into vaporwave and future funk right now......

Been listening to a lot of folk music lately. Guitar and fiddle music with a nice vocal harmony. <3

I grew up on the Beatles, Motorhead, AC/DC, and other bands like those so I'm heavily into metal and rock.

But I've discovered things like the Sex Pistols, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco (old panic! is gr88), Green Day, and My Chemical Romance... so...

Hard rock, classic rock, alternative rock, metal, punk rock, pop punk, post-hardcore, and some screamo/deathcore and emo mixed in there.