TJ09

Moderator Applications

I missed the deadline, didn't I? Guess that's what happens when you leave for a couple of weeks. <.<

I don't believe you did, as I think I live in EST time and it's not midnight yet~

Of course, I may be wrong tongue.gif

No, TJ said about 20.5 hours ago that the deadline would be here in about 4 hours, so the deadline was at August 23rd, 12:00 AM EST.

Application Deadline: Midnight EST, August 23

Midnight EST is 00:00 today. The minute after 11:59 PM August 22nd. You missed it.

That was the deadline for the applications to be sent it. It did not mean that he would choose immediately who the new mods are at 12:01. As I have said before, do not expect anything until probably at least a week until now.

TJ has to sort through the applicants, and then the rest of the staff needs to discuss them as well, so that we can all come to a group consensus over who the new mods will be. Please be patient.

Reminder, Spam is against the board rules, a future mod needs to know the rules.

I sent my application in. *crosses fingers* I hope I get it. Mods, do you have any advice for new mods?

Ummmm.... The deadline has already passed hours ago....?

I hear you, the anticipation burns too! This week is going to be very slow.

Ummmm.... The deadline has already passed hours ago....?

I hear you, the anticipation burns too! This week is going to be very slow.

The deadline is 12:00 EST, about one hour after this post.

just dropping in to say that x3

Oh, okay. I got my time zones messed up again xd.png. Sorry.

So the most that we'll see is a post with the lists of names of the new moderators?

The deadline was 23 hours ago, guys. TJ said yesterday that we had 4 hours left to apply at 8pm.

Also:

Q. Are the new moderators going to be posted here, like TJ just edits his post? Or is there going to be a new topic in the news?

A. Usually it just happens unannounced.

Application Deadline: Midnight EST, August 23

Midnight EST is 00:00 today. The minute after 11:59 PM August 22nd. You missed it.

It's been spelled out in detail numerous times. The applications are closed and are currently under review.

[Edit was merely for aesthetic reasons and quote-quoting properly. No content has changed.]

Edited by Fizzix