Jump to content

Ruffledfeathers

Members
  • Content Count

    496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ruffledfeathers

  1. My 31st Dec attempts all failed (aside 1 normal revive). First batch for the 31st Jan is ready: Lineaged F Western Cave Born Female Jungle Western Cave Born Male Jungle Western Cave Born Female Volcano Western Cave Born Male Coast Wingless Wish me better luck! I can assemble a second batch this time I will have to grab some randoms.
  2. Finally breeds a floret from my one enraged aegis. Is wrong colour
  3. Huh, didnt know that. Thats pretty interesting. I would love a BSA to predict the colour variant of an egg. Even if people doctor images in trades, I think that is a pretty rare occurrence and is possible with any BSA.
  4. 2G Aastarus x Sweetling https://dragcave.net/teleport/4487b999cac63e96b6a8d93842773f03?new=1
  5. I wonder if it would help: - Having the encyclopaedia link show what specific snow angel variant it would be. - As others have suggested altering the wings so it’s obvious what wing variant it is before growing. I think that having the colour default to that of the parent, and also being able to influence eggs would be best imo. Thus in the AP it will just hatch with parent wing colour. A time based system could work, it could be like Fire Gems! If it were time left, I would hate that because we have very little time over Holiday periods. I feel that a clear indication of what colours are bred when, and what colour you have, is going to be extremely helpful.
  6. Scroll Name: Ruffledfeathers Valentine Dragons I Am Willing To Breed Even Gens The below group contains all my mated valentine dragons: https://dragcave.net/group/146022 This group is organised so that mates are next to each other, and it is arranged according to val breed name. Taken: 3G Purple x Rosebud Cave Borns Additionally, I have CBs of each Valentine dragon; not all are from the original year: https://dragcave.net/group/74972 I have CBs of pretty much everything. My silver tinsel is reserved for me along with a Mutamore, but my bronze shimmer is unspoken for. Valentine Kin Needed This below group contains all of my unmated holiday dragons: https://dragcave.net/group/118682 Valentines specifically: Heart Seeker: 5G Heartseeker x Gold Wyvern (Thuwed) https://dragcave.net/lineage/7TWZv Note- the lineage says 6G but it is a liar! 2G Heartseeker x Starsinger https://dragcave.net/lineage/SZPNN Note- Probably will breed one 2021 Christmas. Radiant Angel 4G Radiant Angel x Vine (SA) https://dragcave.net/lineage/riYE2 Will accept lower gens of Radiant Angel/Vine (not alts though, sorry). Valentine Dragon Needed For any of these I will trade anything in or out of season. Valentine 3G Valentine x Purple Nebula https://dragcave.net/lineage/2k2wq I think the miscolour is cool! 4G Valentine x Daydream https://dragcave.net/lineage/oiUmL Will accept unrelated lower gens Sweetling 3G Sweetling x White (Double SA!!) https://dragcave.net/lineage/hcYIp Rosebud 2G Rosebud x Royal Blue https://dragcave.net/lineage/j3NjF Heart Seeker 2G Heart Seeker x Vine https://dragcave.net/lineage/zfq4z 2G Heart Seeker x Red Dorsal https://dragcave.net/lineage/HaifT Arsani 2G Arsani x Spotted Greenwing https://dragcave.net/lineage/BmZYq 3G Arsani x Canopy https://dragcave.net/lineage/EL8Rt Heart Stealing 2G Heart Stealing x Pyro Xeno (x5 all same parents, what was I thinking ) https://dragcave.net/lineage/bBggS 2G Heart Stealing x Silver https://dragcave.net/lineage/H1oPc 3G Heart Stealing x Nocturne https://dragcave.net/lineage/Lna7G Mutamore 2G Mutamore x Silver Tinsel https://dragcave.net/lineage/zlNWQ Will breed for myself 3G Mutamore x Silver Tinsel https://dragcave.net/lineage/BMSSJ Will breed for myself 2G Mutamore x Thunder https://dragcave.net/lineage/iHsjf Floral Crowned 2G Floral Crowned x Undine https://dragcave.net/lineage/S5XcY 2G Floral Crowned x Silver https://dragcave.net/lineage/ozyoY 2G Floral Crowned x Bronze Shimmer https://dragcave.net/lineage/4DJRO Will breed Male Bronze Shimmer for this, or Silver tinsel (prize baby only for ST). — Valentines Rough Plan Assuming No CB Limits Change, the breed order may not be exact but its an idea! 8th Feb 2G Arsani x Winter Magi 2G RA x Ribbon 2G Heart Seeker x Ribbon 3G RA x Silver 3G Rosebud x White 3G Soulstone x Kingcrowne 3G Heartseeker x Black 3G Heart Stealing x Deep Sea 10th Feb 3G White x Sweetling 2G Rosebud x Royal Blue 2G Heart Seeker x Vine 2G Heart Seeker x Red Dorsal 2G Arsani x Spotted GW 2G Heart Stealing x Silver 2G Mutamore x ST* 2G Floral Crowned x Silver* 2G Floral Crowned x Undine 12th Feb 2G Heart Stealing x Pyro Xeno 2G Mutamore x Thunder 2G Valentine x Daydream 2G Valentine x Purple Nebula 2G Arsani x Canopy 2G RA x Vine Updated 17th Jan 2021! Note: Should CB limits be changed, the priority will shift. I will try to max out CBs but still breed any agreed upon trades, and the dragons starred in the list. Additionally, trades/gifts (italic) may affect these plans. I will update in accordance to this. I am willing to do blood swaps on all of these listed dragons. Dragons in bold I will be hunting down a bloodswap/trade for! Additionally I am willing to swap 2Gs from free caveborns, e.g. Erador, for specific 2Gs of other breeds. PM to discuss Helpful Info: As of now, DC time for me is 5hrs behind, i.e. DC’s 12am is 5pm for me! IRL, val may be busy due to exciting personal events, but I will do my best! Thanks!!
  7. Have: 2G yule x mistra Want: Bloodswap for him Thanks!
  8. Ooh, I see! To be honest I assumed it was gonna be used on fresh eggs.
  9. I did the exact same thing not knowing it was only ever one wing! I was so mad because the wing type I am stuck with is my least favourite. Literally I raised several in vain I would love to have different wing colours on my scroll... If we are discussing a BSA, why not just add it to existing CB Snow Angels (or generally speaking all of them)? BSAs always affect any and all dragons of the selected species; i.e. when incubate was added, all red dragons got this ability, not just new ones. Randomness when you have one go per year is a no from me! Make it definite.
  10. Right, here is more! Thanks Draconisregena for this lin x winter tide (pretty combo!): https://dragcave.net/lineage/3Xa20 Thanks Angie Baby for this stripe x holly: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pwUSd Thanks Anon for this Lunar Herald x Snow: https://dragcave.net/lineage/65jxV Thanks Affrey for this frostbite x Snow: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZoTs6 Thanks Spirit_ for this script x Snow: https://dragcave.net/lineage/qbis8 Thanks Alayajoy for this Starsinger x Crystalline: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Fi72f Thanks @Aqub for this floret x enraegis: https://dragcave.net/lineage/tZQ7O Thanks anon for this Aso x Aegis: https://dragcave.net/lineage/24Vby Thanks Anon for this Yellow Xyu x Starsinger: https://dragcave.net/lineage/GdS8P Thanks Fateweaver for this Aeria Gloris x Ribbon Dancer (have one already, I can probably build something bigger now!): https://dragcave.net/lineage/yXe3a Thanks anon for this mistletoe x winter seasonal: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ggbXW Thanks Fateweaver for this undine x ribbon dancer: https://dragcave.net/lineage/9PpHC Thanks Ticktokism for this GON x Ribbon dancer: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1yUfV Thanks anon for this Venturis x Holly: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xQBfn Thanks Flower0999 for this Aastarus x Winter Magi https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZMQcU Thanks Windnose for this LH x Snow: https://dragcave.net/lineage/lNuvY Thanks Anon For this Labradorite x Solstice: https://dragcave.net/lineage/LTOnx Thanks Aola for this Spinel x Yule: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1zFow Thanks Djengis for: This Fever x Wrapping wing (has a mate waiting!) https://dragcave.net/lineage/LAKDi This WH x Mistletoe (will at least have a mate by next year): https://dragcave.net/lineage/09xav Thanks Waldmensch for this Mistra x Candy Cane: https://dragcave.net/lineage/pzalS Thanks Jashypoo for this Garland x Khusa: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HmNXh Finally, thank you @bloodonmyfangs for this 4G Frill x Snow Angel (Great for this Lonely dragon) : https://dragcave.net/lineage/UjNhG There will likely be a few more in time Until then, Happy New Years!
  11. Xols are pretty, Aastarus, Elux, Mistra too! Stratos would be nice for the colour changes, I think only Spirit wards also change colour? I could swear I was thinking of a specific dragon but now I cant remember Randomly, I wonder how green coppers would do? Coppers tend to look nice with most things.
  12. This may well not work the way I thought, may as well close the thread. And its true there could be too many caveats. I imagine limits going away would probs distribute better, at least through trades and gift. Happy New Years!
  13. Equinox x Gold Wing Snow Angel https://dragcave.net/teleport/c33ebb6fee2ac5c9b55b102f37da76a5?new=1
  14. Fair enough! It is nice to know that they are well loved I agree that the mix is fine at this moment. I have caught 30+ Xmas dragons this year, with the intent of pairing them off by the next season, or they are already paired. On top of the 91 (roughly) pairs I already have, there will be more higher gens about. Meanwhile, Xmas CBs are at 28 dragons, and only grow by 2 yearly. You can kind of see why it does look like something can arise, eventually. Even with some people filling in missing CBs, or new users collecting them. I have no issue with higher gens, they can be really good finds! I just wonder whether they will eventually dominate the AP Holiday wall, and make 2Gs comparatively rare, as they do grow because of people like me who like to create lines. I would be sad if they became a rarity as they would limit my play.
  15. Ahhh Id love to be rid the CB limit! This is a nice idea as well. I think something like this is being discussed? This solution is going along the lines that, for whatever reason, a change like this is not implemented. I think the jury is out on it still. I would love 2 different breeds, idk if it would be changed. I would love no limit, however I am not 100% confident this will happen. Time will tell! Newer players may still have issues if 2Gs become rare, which they could do, even in a no CB limit set up. The extra breeding period would be helpful coupled with no CB limit tho, no doubt.
  16. A good point! There is no intention for it to be implemented right away, it is more of an implement if and when it becomes needed. It is true not all Hols will be bred; CB and bred. But, I do believe that a lot of people like me love to breed new pairings during Holidays! Its lovely to have them grow. But I would not like the 2Gs becoming rare, it would make the season not so exciting, because I sometimes can find 2Gs which can build up a mate for higher gens. Pretty! It is right, it likely wouldnt be very fair for 2 every time. I may amend how the clutch works in this hypothetical scenario. 2Gs are fairy new player friendly, while higher gens can be very useful in specific situations, or inspire new lineages. However, it is likely that, especially Val and Xmas 2Gs will comparatively become harder to find than 3G+. I breed higher gens, but I often times did not put them together by myself, i.e. they came via trade/gift. I do think its amazing the work put in for them! I would love to myself, but never find the time nor space to bring it past 4/3G. Evening the playing field in the coming future is what this suggestion is for, but I am open to criticism. The specific clutch rules for 3G and up are not set in stone, but the idea was to have 2G producing pairs breed 4 eggs, to just counterbalance the eventual increase. Perhaps leave it at 2Gs can get 4, 3G+ can get 3? You can still get a good number with 3, but it gives the 2Gs just a little chance to populate. Especially when coming from the newest Holiday! This solution only came into my mind when I remembered seeing something about clutches of 4 potentially disappearing in future. Something will change with clutches, I am sure of it. Higher gens can be beautiful and are wanted. But 2Gs are as well! They just need a little extra I believe to compensate for their limited number. Could be wrong! But it may make more sense in future.
  17. Pinkgothic does a better job of describing it than me The measure is more to counteract the effect of the multiplying higher gens, not to attack anyones play style. I am horrible at explanation, so I do apologise! I didnt consider holiday x holiday, it is a very good point! Maybe that could be taken into consideration when it comes to the clutch rules, but on the flipside, I dont want to complicate things. Thank you for the replies! Agree or disagree, thanks, its good discussion.
  18. Multi clutches will be affected one way or another, because there will simply be too many eggs eventually. To be honest, there are much more breedable lineaged dragons than CBs. Thus theres going to be a load more in the cave than the 2nd Gens. Having more in circulation just allows players who collect them to still have a better shot at it. And the lineaged ones may have a reduction, but honestly something limiting multi clutches going to happen anyway. There should still be plenty to find!
  19. It is a fact that, except in Halloween, the number of CB dragons of a Holiday dragon which will be bred in the Hols will not change much. There will be new users/those who only grabbed specific CBs that year, but I am in the belief that this is the minority. Even during Halloween, I am confident bred eggs still top the CBs grabbed. However, dragons which can produce Gen 3 dragons and above exponentially increase yearly. Because of this, I propose that a clutch producing pair of CB dragons during the Holiday breeding season can maximally produce 4 at say 70% chance, 29% chance of producing 3, and 1% chance of producing just 2 in a multi clutch. Conversely, any pair which produces a Gen 3 egg and up can only maximally produce 3 eggs; maybe something like 60% chance to produce 3, 40% for 2? Additionally, dragons which, say when paired produce a Gen 5 egg, will only ever produce 2 eggs. Note- Gen 5 is an arbitrary suggestion. I feel as pretty as some are (and I myself have and breed affected dragons), unless people scanning the AP specifically want the pairing, or care not for lineages, it will take a longer time to be taken. And if it is, often it is hatched and tossed again. Spaces are very very tight, and it just makes little sense to take it up with something you cannot hope to pair (at least in my view) or will never use anyway. I used to not care about lineages, much to my regret However back then, there was much less Hol dragons on scrolls. I feel that this will help with the evident, ever growing imbalance. Additionally, it should help cut the number of less popular eggs which you keep accidentally grabbing over and over, much to your insanity! At least they make good Vamp fodder I am aware that higher gens or messy lineaged dragons are liked by some/useful for freezing. But, the numbers of these in circulation only seem to grow every year, because enough people breed the newer ones too; or breed their Hols with a random messy. Hopefully it will balance the scales without removing multi clutches entirely. I do not know how popular this will be, but it is obvious something needs to be done because the imbalance is becoming more and more evident every year. I have no issue with higher gen dragons; I love seeing all the pretty things people create! However, their numbers grow, while 2nd Gens dwindle in comparison. Even in higher numbers, lots of people would not say no to a pretty 2nd Gen in the AP. Unusual pairings may take slightly longer of course, but they are likely easier to stomach than other unusual AP grabs, especially during the low times. Plus, 2nd gen swaps are not uncommon trading requests which can be fulfilled. I am personally someone who does have some higher gens to breed. I dont give a donkey if they produce just 2; hell even 1 (I wouldnt go that far tho). I can still gift/trade/keep the one, and one other user can grab the other. If there is a burning to produce 4 7th gen eggs, I am dying to know! Because I have no doubt that very few people specifically will look for that. Id much prefer 2nd Gens to be in a clutch of 4; because then that would be 4 eggs rapidly cleared away rather than 4 eggs grabbed and dropped repeatedly (happens with most high gen eggs, as well as low gen steps/spirals or messies- my Holiday Vamp experiments are such eggs). I tend to always breed my prizes with hols too, so that would give someone 3-4 chances of grabbing something nice; I also see SAlts and HMs are bred too, it would spread the love a little and maybe give someone a better chance to catch one! What do people think? I know the idea may be controversial and perhaps catered to certain players, but these players are the majority as far as I am aware, and honestly, it is not like there is massive competition for them in the first place. This just makes the AP selection fairer to those who want 2nd Gens.
  20. Thanks I cant resist seasonal lineages sometimes
  21. Grab before he grows! https://dragcave.net/teleport/cd57281ca48308609cde93efb72596ba?new=1 3G Kingcrowne x Winter Magi
  22. 3G Bronze Shimmer x Starsinger egg https://dragcave.net/teleport/8a8e3c128735a6f5d06ea4789fa490ca?new=1 No biting/killing/freezing! Please have plans for her
  23. Thank you! Perfect mate for one of my many vine x ribbons! Enjoy!
  24. 4G Ribbon x Vine Hatch https://dragcave.net/teleport/bf6afb53a58705e5c24107b18682cb54?new=1 If you want a mate please PM and I can breed a sibling to This after the Xmas madness!