1) Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the male ostriches can roar like lions.
2) Kangaroos use their tails for balance, so if you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground, it can’t hop.
3) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. All the better for them to eavesdrop on your conversations and plot your demise...
4) Beware an ant uprising! There are one million ants for every human in the world. These resilient creatures also never sleep and do not have lungs.
5) Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards and their wings can beat at up to 80 times per second.