I Want to Sign Up!
Forum Name: aeriae
Scroll Name: Aeriae
Group Name: Aeriae's Secret Santa 2020
1. CB Gold/CB Silver/CB Staterae
2. CB Copper (any color)
3. CB Xenowyrm: 2020 release (any) / Dino (any except for Green)
4. CB Zyu (any but would love Pink the most, then White or Yellow)
5. CB Lunar Herald / 2g Jester/Setsong/Risensong
6. Suprise me with a nice EG! I mostly collect CB dragons, so maybe something that you would show me if you were trying to convince me to start collecting lineages? I'd love to see a rainbow lineage or a 'checker' with one breed with multiple variants, such as: Pargulus (did I mention I love Pygmies?), Striped, Spinel, Gemshard, Siyat, Seasonal, Lunar Herald, Zyumorphs, Xenos, you get the idea. The more colors the better. Hybrid checker and alts (not Spriter's alts, though, please. Alts like Blacks/Undines or maybe Sweetlings. The gift doesn't have to be an alt, of course) would be great, too. But I'm letting you decide here, just no inbreds, please.
7. Any CB Pygmy (would love Pargulus, Pipio, Kovos, Kyanite or Glowback the most) / CB Sunset / BSA dragon
Breeding abilities: Can breed 3rd gen Thuweds, won a Bronze Shimmer this raffle so can attempt to breed a 2nd gen prize, own most CB holidays from 2012-2016, have 1 CB female silver, a lot of CB Blacks/Undines/Dark Greens to try breeding alts, can breed Avatars. Have one of each CB Copper, a couple of CB Thunders and Ices. Don't really do lineages/checkers. Also can breed -7th (in some cases as low as 4th) gen prizes of each breed.
Catching abilities: I can sometimes catch rares like Trios or Xenos/Zyus and seldom some non-breedables, however I have a relatively slow connection so not very reliably. Definitely not able to catch more valuable rares like metals, Aeon or Stateraes. I mostly stick to commons and uncommons.
Trading abilities: I don't do much trading, so it's hard for me to evaluate, but with a bit of luck I should be able to get things from slots 2-3+ this way.
Teleport abilities: Have 7 Magis, should be good.
PS the rules say I must have the "messenger feature" enabled. How do I know whether I have it on?