Ok here goes, let me see if I can give my thoughts on this Breeding Tracker.
1. Yes I would like to be able to see the gender of the dragon.
2. I would use it to track my dragons that I give specific mates to, so for me it would be useful to see a list of refused mates as well as a list of current mates.
3. I would like to go with option 3C so that I can see the most successful outcome that my pair of dragons had had, as long as that also had a date to show how long ago the preferred outcome had happened.
4. I would go with option B although it wouldn't be necessary for me to know the code just the breed of the egg.
5. If possible I would like to be able to see all dragons of a specific breed on one page, e.g. all of my Magma dragons would show together on one page but all of my Thunder dragons would show on a different page. If this is not possible then I would go with the second option where the dragons would show one at a time.
I hope this was helpful input for the project