RosaAquafire

Completed List Favorites

Sorry if this isn't allowed, mods, but I've asked around to see how much allowance there is for talking about the completed list, and there doesn't seem to be a rule against it ...

Which dragons on the completed list are you all most excited to see on your scroll someday?

There are SO many beautiful ones, but if I had to narrow it down to just a few that really stand out, mine are Mirage, both variations of Quicksilver, and Cloudwalker.

How about you?

I read the first post tought you said Completition list.

Well as for me, Id like to see the birthstones and the horoscope dragons, the flower ones are gorgeous

Edited by Siryuki

Oh, yes, definitely Dovewing. Also Sunshower, Jinx, False, Fluff-Eared, Kirin, Unicorn, Peppermint, Persian Blue, Pillow, Pyrite, Stardust, and too many others to list.

Alien, comet, chinese [if not at the expense of some other eastern dragons], glory drake (obviously I haven't updated my personal lists in weeks tongue.gif), dove-wing, mist, pillow, quicksilvers, sluagh, zinc present themselves as completed dragons I would love ;_; But I'd like about 2/5 of the list, be ambivalent about 2/5, and collect as a self-imposed duty perhaps 1/5 of them.

Edited by kadoatie

I've always loved the inkblot, ambush, bastet, bubble, and skeleton/fossil.

Definitely the kirin and the Chinese dragon. They've been on that list since I started playing last year.

I also like the pillow dragons. They're so cute.

Alien. I have the perfect names picked out and everything.

Also Ember (which I am /very/ excited to see is no longer there!), Apocalypse, Opera and Operetta, False Dragon, Stardust, and Stargazing.

Ohhh I can't wait for the Ember release.

I want to see the blind, devil, dovewing, lindwyrm, Lurker (much love for this), necromancer, silk tail, smolder wing, Spider!! and vulture.

though there are many more Id like to see, these are a good start...*sigh* all the more reason to stick around...

Most of the dragons I want released are on the "in progress" list...

I wanted the embers...but I think they were terminated for being too similar to the Magmas xd.png

Other than that umm....

Pillow?

And Sunshower? Twinhorn? Anything by Glass Walker would be nice.

The Opera and Operetta.

And the False Dragon and its mind-boggling sets of colors, which I absolutely love.

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

*thinks*

Pillow, for sure. I also love the Fluff-Ear Dragon, Quicksilvers, Unicorns, Mist, Silver-Bellies and Frosts. Oh, and the Vultures.

Edit- right, the Sunshower. And Blind.

HOW DID I FORGET THE FLAMINGOS?

Edited by Completely Different

Nice to see the variety of opinions - quite a few of the breeds mentioned so far are on my private hope-TJ-doesn't-release-these-;_; list, but I'm sure some of mine are on other people's non-favorite lists too smile.gif

Pillows, i just adore them and their fuzzy deliciousness. I would hoard SOOO many....

Another favourite is the Dragonfly...such sharp, pretty sprites <3

I also love:

Contortia,

Clay,

Dewdrop, <3

Desert Wanderer,

Flaxen,

Flamingo Wyvern <3

Fluff-Eared

Ibex Drake and Kelpfin (It would be oober awesome to see a concept of mine in the cave..:3)

Quill-Tail

And Odius Sin

Yay for massive lists :D

-missed stuff on her list-

I also love the Unicorns, (especially the eastern)

Vultures,

Wallowing,

Zmey. These guys are amazing <3

Twinhorn

Turpentine

Silk-Tailed

Sea Spinner

Rock-Eater

Rainbow

Chi-Wing

Edited by Googleplaxin

Déjà Drake, False Dragon, Greater Red, Sand-Belly, Unicorn, Unicorn-Eastern, Ridgewing (not in list), Venom Spitter (not in list)

Chi-Wing, Jinx, Mana-Wing, and Silence.

Double-tailed, Déjà Drake, Fantasy, Quicksilver, Silk-tailed, and Sylph. Ughhh I would do horrible, terrible things for those dragons. XD

I also love the Battle Dragons, but idk what happened to them. 8D

Edited by Resix

My three firm favourites are the Loch Ness dragon, the Persian Blue dragon and the Sylph dragon. I would be drooling with delight if either one of those was released this year. cool.gif

Other dragons that I would definitely like to see are: Doomsday dragons, Smokewyrm dragon, Silver Face dragon and the Dusty dragon. happy.gif

Definitely the Persian Blue, and also the Fantasy and Eastern Unicorn. I haven't looked at them in a while, I should review the completed list.

Edit: The Eastern Unicorn has to be my favorite! I would love to hoard those, but I bet they'd be rares. They just have such an exotic look to them, you can't possibly call them common!

Edited by raevela