Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

Dragon Hearts

OOC Thread

It was a normal day, or so it seemed. I was just eating breakfast with my striped dragon mother and my electric dragon father. But then it happened. A yell came from outside our den, a horrible, blood chilling yell. I could hear a battle; my mother and father ran out. They had told me not to move. Why did I not listen? As the coward I was, I ran. I ran so far that I didn’t know how far I ran. Until I stumbled upon a cave, it seemed safe so I walked in. Farther and farther in. Until I tripped. I fell and fell, flapping my hatchling wings, no use. Then I dropped, hard on the ground. I looked up and it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen, a land of gold.

Did I forget to tell you my name? Well it is Athena.

Plot

Like Athena your character has wound up in the golden city. But the once glorious houses lie in ruins.

If you want to make the golden city your home, you'll have to help rebuilding as well as finding a way to live peacefully with the other dragons.

Worse is to come. How to get food? None of you knows how to return to the normal world. You have to find a food source or a way out. And if you find a way out, will the secret of the golden city survive or is it doomed to be overrun by greedy humans soon?

Humans are soft pink creatures. They want nothing but money. If they do find the Land Of Gold, they will kill all the dragons to get it. They have technology such as laser beams and guns. They have special translators which enable them to understand what dragons say. Dragons have always been able to understand humans.

The legends about the golden city were terribly off. The Land Of Gold was completely made of gold, but that was a bad thing not a good one. They could not make very many useful tools out of gold. Also the houses were not really houses, more like mansions. Because of that, all the same types of workers shared the same mansion. The houses, shockingly, look modern day. There is a library full of information lost over the years, the plaza, the middle of the town, the Food House, which is run by two workies to ensure that everyone gets their fair share of food, as well as a mansion for warriors, hunters, and builders. Their is the siters mansion, but as many refere to it, The Nursury. There also is the Hidden Forest, filled with misterys, and the Lake. There is The god shrine, were normal dragons go to talk with the gods, they don't get as connected as the messengers though. And a house for the medi-dragon and his/her apprentice. The hospital, wee there are herbs and were the sick and wounded dragons stay. The leader's house is near the plaza, with the deputy's house close by.

Builder dragons, and other dragons that need them, can use tools. They can use their tails and their paws, according to the type of dragon. Most tools are axes, hammers, knives, and nails. Mostly the builder apprentices build these things.

Rules

1. Follow the rules or you will get onto one of the bad lists. To get on the yellow list you have to not follow a small rule. To get on the red list you either break a small rule again and again or break a big rule once. (Well duh! [p.s I decide what is a small rule and what is a big rule)

2. Follow dragon cave rules (well duh, again)

3. No god-modding or power-playing

4. No spamming

5. Add the word DragonHearts in the password

6. Keep love PG-13 (breeding is considered all right, since that’s the only way to keep a population stable)

7. You are not all powerful, and you have to die at some point

8. No cussing

9. Keep the fighting PG-13 (Not too much blood, OK?)

10. No Mary-sue/Gary-stu or anti Mary-sue/Gary-stu (no being perfect, or being a sad excuse for a dragon)

11. If you are inactive for three weeks without notice your characters will be killed.

12. Only five characters per person.

13. All dragons MUST start at egg form after there are three of each job.

14. Have fun (better not break this rule!)

Jobs

Leader- The head. Leader's word is law. The leader picks a winged hatchling's job right after it has grown in its wings. Once a winged hatchling has grown into an adult dragon, the leader stages a ceremony.

Deputy- Second in command. Persuades the leader to make a better choice when she/he makes a bad one. When the old leader dies, the deputy becomes the leader.

Medi dragon- The healer. Heals other dragons’ wounds. A dragon may only become medi-dragon if they have White Dragon blood.

Medi-dragon apprentice- A medi-dragon in training. They practice handling small injury's and illness's.

Messenger- The chosen one, he or she has the mark of the messanger. The mark of the messenger is diferent for each messenger. The mark of the messenger comes to dragon the first time he or she touches the moonstone. The moonstone is deep in the Hidden Forest. When he/she puts their tail on the moonstone they may comunicate with the gods. We use greek gods in this RP.

Messenger apprentice- The Messenger in training, has not been given their mark of messenger yet. They are also chosen by gods. A Messenger apprentice will become messenger when the old one dies.

God- Gods are dead dragons, they speak to special dragons and appere at special times. Once a dragon dies they may become a god. They communicate mostly with messengers. They each are gods of something, please state that they are the god of something.

Warriors- Fighters, they will protect the Land Of Gold with their lives. Constantly doing drills.

Warrior apprentices- Warriors in training. Will also be part of drills. Each warrior gets one apprentice to train.

Hunters-Will be the ones looking for a way out of the Land Of Gold. In this time they will be catching small things like rabbits that have wandered into the Land Of Gold. Food is scarce, their job is very important.

Hunter apprentices- Hunters in training. Will be looking in smaller areas of the Land Of Gold to find ways out. Each hunter gets one apprentice to train.

Builders- The dragons that are restoring the Land Of Gold. They are making it more livable to dragons. They also build important things.

Builder apprentices- Builders in training. They build smaller things. Each Builder gets one apprentice to train.

Sitters- Only female dragons can be sitters. They sit on abandoned eggs and take care of abandoned wingless hatchlings. Sitters do not need to be trained; they start their work at winged hatchling stage.

Workies- Workies are dragons that do not have a job. Workies are too young to work, too old to work, or injured. Many times female dragons are workies, not that they are injured or anything, only for tiding around. Sometimes workies are dragons injured for the rest of their life.

Positions

Worker- A dragon that has a job.

Elder- A Dragon too old to work. A workie.

Wingless hatchling- A dragon too young to work. Under the care of a sitter. Their wings have not grown yet. A workie.

Egg-An egg. Obviously too young to work. Under the care of a sitter. A workie.

Winged hatchling-An apprentice. Their wings have grown in. Also a worker.

Wounded- A dragon unable to work because of a temporary wound. In the medi-dragon's care. A temporary workie.

Scarred- A dragon unable to work because of a permanent wound. Always near the medi-dragon. A permanent workie.

Cerimonys

Apprenticeship

Leader: [Name of Hatchling] please step up.

Hatchling: *steps up*

Leader: *nods* From now on, you will be respected as an apprentice. [Hatchling name] you have an amazing personality, you are [hatchling's three traits] and I welcome you into your journy of apprenticeship. Your mentor is [mentor name] I hope you will become the best [Warrior, hunter, builder] you can be.

Hatchling: *YAY*

Everyone: *YAAAAY*

Apprenticeship (Medi-dragon/Messenger)

Leader: [Name of Hatchling] please step up.

Leader: *nods* From now on, you will be respected as an apprentice. [Hatchling name] you have an amazing personality, you are [hatchling's three traits] I hope you will become the best [medi-dragon/messenger] you can be. But, First, i need to know if your sure you want to be a [medi-dragon/messenger]

Hatchling: Yes i do.

Leader: Good, i welcome you into the jounrny of becomeing a [medi-dragon/messenger]

Hatchling: *yay!yay*

Everyone: *Yipee*

Adulthood

Leader: [Name of Adult] please step up.

Adult: *steps up*

Leader: *nods* From now on, you will be respected as an adult. [Adukt name] you have an amazing personality, you are [Adult's three traits] and I welcome you into your journy of a [bulider, warrior, hunter].I hope you will become the best [Warrior, hunter, builder] you can be.

Adulthood (Medi-dragon/messenger)

Leader: [Name of Adult] please step up.

Adult: *steps up*

Leader: *nods* From now on, you will be respected as an adult. [Adult name] you have an amazing personality, you are [Adult's three traits] and I welcome you into your journy of a [medi-dragon/messenger]. I hope you will become the best [medi-dragon/messenger] you can be.

Deputyship

Leader: [Dragon name] please step up.

Dragon: *Steps up*

Leader: Out of all the dragons in the Land Of Gold, i have chosen you to become next leader. I hope you understand this is a huge responsibility.

Dragon: i do.

Leader: good, then you have learned the new respect of a deputy.

Dragon: *YAAAAAY*

Everyone: *YAY*

Death

Leader: We all are morning on this day, for a lost friend, relitive, and a mate

(in some cases only). *looks around* He/she will be burried now, by his closest friends. Now for a moment of silence. *Puts head down*

Everyone: *Silent*

Elder

Leader: [Dragon name] please step up.

Dragon: *Steps up*

Leader: [Dragon name] You have served the Land Of Gold until this old age. I hope the gods will give you many years of rest.

Dragon:*nod*

Everyone:*doesn't know what to say* [dragon] [dragon] [dragon]!

Abonded Hatchling

Leader: Please step up [Hatchling name]

Leader: You have stumbled upon the Land Of Gold, with no parents or reliteves. I accept you to stay, and you will be cared by a sittter. Welcome to the Land Of Gold.

Hatchling:*YIPEEEE*

Everyone: *YAY! NEW HATCHIE*

Herbs

Adder barrack – Toothache

Alfalfa – Used to prevent tooth decay

Aloe Vera – Use the leaves; treat burns and skin problems (insect bites, etc.)

Blessed Thistle – Helps strengthen the heart & lungs; increases circulation

Borage - Leaves and Roots should be consumed to stave off fevers. Borage should never be used dried, only green.

Bramble twigs (chewed to a fine syrup) – Helps to sleep

Broom Malice Poultices – Open wounds

Burdock Root – Used to relieve joint pains (like arthritis)Good for wolf bites and infected wounds.

Nip - Used to ease pain and help to cure Flu. Very important to have! Gathered and pressed into wounds to stop bleeding. Generally only used with wounds that risk bleeding heavily as they can cause increased risk of infection.

Celandine - Used to strenghten weak eyes.

Chamomile - Used to relax, leaves and flowers sooths heart & gives physical strength.

Chapparal – Helps clean faces (helps with acne)

Chervil Juice - Best for infected wounds.

Chervil Root - Used to cure bellyache

Cherry Berry - Used to heal intestial issues.

Cherry Root- If mixed with Cherry Berry it helps heal most outer issues if swallowed.

Cobwebs - Used to stop bleeding

Comfrey - Used to help cure for broken bones

Deathberry - Berries, or any other part of the plant, when consumed will kill the dragon who swallows if they are not given immediate help, and even then they may not always be saved. Roots & leaves may be chewed together and applied to sore places, but must NEVER be applied to open wounds. This is a poison in addition to a healing plant.

Dock leaves - Used to make fur slippery when stuck in a tight space

Echinacia - Used to ease infection.

Ferns – Helps to clean out wounds by just the inside part after “crunching” off the outer “shells.”

Feverfew - Small bush with flowers like a daisy. The leaves can be eaten to reduce body temperature, especially for dragons with fever or chills. Also can heal aches and headaches.

Garlic – Used to treat infections and wounds.

Ginger – Used for asthma and coughs.

Goldenrod - A muscle pain reliever.

Hawthorne Berries – Treats heart burns and indigestion.

Honey - Used to sooth irritated throats and other things, particularly good for smoke inhalation.

Horsetail – Chew the leaves and spit into wounds; stops infections.

Huckleberry – A muscle pain reliever.

Ivy – Calms down dragons.

Juniper berries - Good for belly ache and Flu. Berries ease the stomach and can serve as a counter poison. Leaves are used to ease coughs and other respiratory problems.

Lavender - Leaves & flowers are particularly good when eaten for easing pains in head and throat, and good for a chill. Inhaling the scent of fresh flowers can also calm the nerves.

Marigold - Leaves and Flowers should be consumed to relieve chills. Leaves and Petals can be chewed and placed on wounds to prevent infection.

Rabbitbile - Bile from the liver of the common mouse may be harvested and used to kill stubborn fleas and ticks.

Nettle - Leaves are used on rashes and fever

Poppy (wild) - Seeds can be consumed to remove pain and aid is sleep. Flower heads should be consumed together to relive continuous coughs. Petals and Leaves should be chewed to aid in sleep and improve resting.

Ragweed Leaves - Relieves stiff joints.

Roots - Good for belly-aches.

Sacred bark – Used for upset stomach.

Snakeroot - Used to counter poison.

Tansy - Leaves, flowers, and Stems should be eaten together to remove worms. Leaves may be chewed to relive joint aches. Flowers should be consumed to remove coughs. Pregnant Queens should NEVER be given Tansy, for it causes miscarriages.

Thyme - Should be consumed to calm the anxious dragon, or to aid in brining restful sleep.

Water mint - Used to cure bellyache

Willow (Tree) - Water from beneath the bark of the flowering willow may be dripped into the eyes to help clear blurriness of vision. It may also be applied to dry patches of skin to sooth itches. Small amounts of Willow Bark may be consumed to ease pain, act against inflammation, and to ease diarrhea or fevers.

Yarrow Leaves - Makes them throw-up and extract poison

Yarrow Ointment – Scraped paws

Magic

(If anyone is wondering the names are in romanian)

Adder de zbor- Used to wake up dragons that have become tired from using magic.

Visul- Can only be used by very trained medi-dragons. If the dragon who trys to perform the spell does not have that, it will end up killing itself, or the dragon it was casting the spell on. Or both. This is the most powerfll spell in in the entire world. It extreamly tires out the user.

Plante de viaţă- Even the most utrained magic user can do this. Any dried up plant can become alive with this spell.

dulce viaţă- Very very hard to master. Brings back any being thaty was alive to life again.

Oaspeţi de apă- moves any liqiud away. When moving large amounts of water keep in mind that it doesn't disapear. It just moves.

Mixing

The Lists

White List

People who have helped this RP

Laura-Lana

Saph brightscales

Saryk

Booo

Fella

Yellow List

People with a warning

beiningtian

kittybrianna

Kakashijopa

Rainbowsh

Red List

People banned

None

Available dragons:

user posted image

Special Thanks

I gotta give a special thanks to some one who took so mych time out of their lves to improve this Rp. I Really Got to thank Booo. THANK YOU

Edited by Laurarockstar

IGNORE THIS POST: Find char sheet at OCC

Charater Sheet

Forum name:

Dragon name:

Type of dragon (DC dragon):

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):

Personality:

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?):

Position:

Stage:

Other:

Password:

Accepted sheets

Forum name: Laurarockstar

Dragon name: Athena

Type of dragon (DC dragon): White Stripe X Electric

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Instead of normal stipe dragon markings her's are the color of thunder and they are more jagged. She has deep blue eyes.

Personality: Sweet, nice, get's mad easly, but she has the heart of a leader

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Look at first paragraph (In the RP)

Position: Former Leader, God

Stage: Worker

Other: She has the power of electricity.

~~~

Dragon name: Zeus

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Electric

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Deep blue eyes, and a scar going from his right eye to the bottem of his lip. he has a star on his forhead for he is the god of gods.

Personality: Don't get him angry, loving, always looks down to make sure his precius Athena is ok

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): he died in the battle Athena ran away from.

Position: God

Other: he is a god of weather, He is a god of gods, he is Athena's father

~~~

Dragon name: Metis

Type of dragon (DC dragon): White stripe

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Neon green eyes. She has a heart on her forhead for she is the Godess of gods

Personality: is almost impossible to get angery, loving, and sweet

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Died after her husband was killed in war.

Position: God

Other: she is a godess of love, a godess of gods, Athena's mother

~~~

Dragon name: Ryder

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Water horse

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): N/A

Personality: Fun loving, and crazy type dragon... Very creative.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): His egg sat at the bottom of the lake until he was found and hatched recently.

Position: Builder apprentice (to be)

Stage: hatchling

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Angel

Type of dragon (DC dragon): white dragon/ striped dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): looks exactly like a white dragon with yellow striped dragon stripes. She is very beatifull.

Personality: Angel is sweet and shy, she can't hurt a fly, and has many friends.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): was born there.

Position: wanted to be medi-dragon but will settle for being a sitter.

Stage: egg

Other:

~~~

Forum name: Booo

Dragon name: Ares

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Alt black

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): A handsom dragon, with red eyes. If you looked into his eyes it would hurt your own.

Personality: Over protective of every dragon he loves, very rude

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was Athena's best freind so he followed her there

Position: warrior

Other: If you get into a battle with him you will regret it.

~~~

Dragon name: Ashrin

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black Stripe

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): A regular Black Stripe exept her eyes are red, like her father's.

Personality: Outgoing and super tough. never backs down from a challenge

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): She was born there. But then somwhow got out. Her necklace broke, and the rest of her name fell off. So she only knew ash. After years of searching for her parents she made it back.

Position: Warrior.

Stage: Worker.

Other: Athena and Ares' daughter.

~~~

Dragon name: Eclipse

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Sunrise

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): She has a grayish purple splotch on her thigh.

Personality: Curious and outgoing. She sometimes doesn't understand how others feel and in some cases without realizing it she thinks highly of herself even though she doesn't mean to anger anyone.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold): she was born there

Position: Medi apprentice

Stage: Winged Hatchling

Other: Skoll and Kurapika's daughter. She loves melody's and singing

~~~

Dragon name: Dash

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Horse dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Hes half grey and yellow like his father.

Personality: Hes more excitable then his siblings but he dosn't play as much and learns slowly, hes a misfit and he doesn't know why.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was born there.

Position: Hunter apprentice

Other: His mother is Kurapika and his father is Skoll.

~~~

Dragon name: Aria

Type of dragon (DC dragon): seasonal, ice

Apperance (scars, marks, ect.): N/A

Personality: Loves young hatchies, is wise, but has a temper

Bio: She was a older sister, but too young to fight. Her sister wondered off, and she followed. She fell through the hole and arrived at the land of gold. She looked around and found her sister, she was on her side, her neck broken. The fall was to much for her, and she died. Aria was devastated, to this day, she still blames herself for not watching her better.

Position: Leader

Other: Is a good fighter too, but mostly just hunts

~~~

Dragon name: Poderoso (means powerful)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Magi

Apperence: He has a white mark on his head that looks like a ball of fire.

Personality: Calm, quick learner, strong with magic, but he is kinder and more caring than most his breed

Bio: He was an egg about to hatch and somehow rolled into the land of gold. He hit the ground and his egg shattered, making him hatch a day early. He was very weak and couldn't half see, but Aria raised him like the little sister she had lost. Now he is a warrior that doesn't battle fiscally but uses magic instead. He can create balls of fire and lunch them a foes, he can create spears of fire and shoot them a foes, he can also create an fiery extension to his tail like a sharp whip and hit foes with that, lashing and burning them.

Position: Warrior

Other: He loves Kurapika, but can't figure out how to tell her

~~~

Dragon name: Reina

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Ice dragon

Apperence: (Link broken)

Personality: A hot head, but loyal and protective

Bio: She was a mature hatchling when she stumbled into the Land of Gold. Her mother was fighting with another dragon, and she had hide her in the back of the cave, a dark cave. Her mother did not win the battle, and Reina was scared, so she went farther and farther back. The next thing she knew, she was falling down and down, and tumbled into the lake, then the Land or Gold became her home.

Position: Hunter

Other: She has a crush, but she hasn't even told anyone who it is.

~~~

Dragon name: Ozantos

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Earth

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): He is slightly larger then your every day earth dragon.

Personality: He is a calm elder, calmer then you would expect a dragon to be, he's encouraging, and gets along with others easily. When the time comes he is extremely courageous.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Ozantos has been searching for the Land of Gold for years, after lots of searching, perfecting directions, and making mistakes he finally has found his life's interest.

Position: N/A

Stage: Elder

Other: He was an Alpha of a long lineage of earth dragons and is coming to the end of his life.

~~~

Dragon name: Nellima

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Nebula

Age(dragon years): Adult

Appearance(scars, marks, ect.): N/A

Personality: She's fun-loving, extremely curious but wise, and is angered easily.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): She fell through a hole at the top of the cavern.

Position: Builder

Other: She would make a great mother and most of what she knows she learned from her father. She always appears young.

~~~

Dragon name: Lyria

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Red Striped dragon

Appearance: She looks similar to several other Red Striped dragons, except for a white splash that appeared on her chest after visiting the moonstone. She appears young and in good health.

Personality: Quiet and introverted, she doesn’t like involving herself with others very much. Lyria doesn’t care much for chatter, and keeps her comments to herself most of the time.

Bio: When she was young she had been foolhardy enough to look around the cave, curious about what was inside, when she had fallen into the vast darkness, and then brightness once more. Her wings could not help her in the narrow fall, so they were kept tight against her body until Lyria could spread them again. She never did find that opening again.

Position: Elder

Stage: Workie

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Gor

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Hes a regular black dragon. Hes got deep rigid scars in numerous places on his scales from war.

Personality: Like all/most black dragons hes a strong warrior capable of causing a great deal of damage physically and with magic. Hes dark and cruel at times but hes willing to sacrifice himself for a loved one.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was fighting a great war against humans with a large heard of other black dragons, after the war many dragons were killed but Gor was one of the few that survived. As he traveled for miles the ground beneath him gave way which caused he to find the underground dragon haven, the Land of Gold.

Position: Warrior

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Alina

Type of dragon (DC dragon): day glory drake

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Alina is blind

Personality: Friendly, and caring

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): she was born there but no one really cared

Position: sitter

Stage: worker

Other: She hopes to get a mate that doesn't care that she is blind

~~~

Dragon name: Oranos

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Frilled

Apperence: he has a deep cut in his right wing from a battle.

Personality: easy going, not many cares, Wants every pretty dragon he meets to be his.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was trying to find a rare stone when he came across the Land Of Gold.

Position: Builder

Other: Tip- girls should keep their distance

~~~

Dragon name: Kiro

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Whiptail

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): One of the stripes on her back is crooked, and forms a 'K' shape with another stripe

Personality: Quiet and thoughtful, but swift and learns quickly

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): She was searching for a cave during a storm and fell into it.

Position: Messenger Apprentice

Other: Is small for her age

~~~

Dragon name: Torna

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Electric Dragon

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): His front left forepaw is twisted sharply to the outside.

Personality: He is quiet but kind, and eager to do whatever he can, despite his injury.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was walking in the forest and was chased by a Black Dragon. He fell into a cave and wound up at the Land of Gold

Other: His left front foreleg was broken and healed incorrectly; the paw is twisted sharply to the outside, and he walks with a heavy limp. He can't put very much weight on it, if any at all, and takes off for flight awkwardly. He still manages, though, and once he's in the air he is very swift and agile.

~~~

Dragon name: Etsel

Type of dragon: Hellfire Wyvern

Apperence: Small, about the size of a cat. She has small wings. Has dark redish orange skin, and two little back legs. Has a purple mark on her forehead.

Personality: Aggressive, like most hellfires. Is very petty when it comes to other hatchlings, and will often steal their things just because she doesn't have them herself. If she doesn't like something or someone, she will shoot a small purple fireball at them. she's still too weak to cause much damage, but she's getting stronger and much more irritating as time goes by.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Egg was stolen by a predator. While being chased by Etsels mother, the egg was dropped into a small hole near a cave, and fell into the land of gold. It smashed on impact, but Etsel survived, although she is a little small.

Position: Workie

Stage: Winged hatchling

Other: Has a distinct fear of heights, and is reluctant to even try and fly.

~~~

Forum name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Spark

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Red dragon

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Completely red

Personality: Cheerful and optomistic, Spark looks forward to everything and is very energetic.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He was born here

Position: Messenger

Other:

~~~

Fourm name: Stunningfire

Dragon name: Kurapika

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Sunset dragon

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): she is still young and is perfect

Personality: Loyal and understanding, she will do anything to help her friends. Watch out, though; you don't want to make her mad!

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Kurapika was abandoned at birth and raised by Athena dragon. She does not remember much.

Position: Medi-dragon

Other: Has a mate

~~~

Dragon name: Kisa

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Guardian of Nature

Age(human years please): Adult/dead

Appearance: A normal Guardian of nature dragon, excpet that she has a scar that goes from her left eye to her shoulder.

Personality: Kind and caring, loves to explore and help the weaker

Bio: Followed Athena from afar, she had wondered where athena was going so Kisa follwed her into the wonderful land

Stage: Scarred

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Dawn

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Sunrise

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Just a regular sunrise. Her features are still smooth with youth and her eyes are always bright with curiosity.

Personality: Dawn is shy and very quiet, preferring to stand by and watch rather than take part in the action. She loves her brother and sister dearly and treats them with kindness, and would even lay down her life for them even if they didn't know that. The thing is, Dawn is usually so subdued she goes unnoticed, and her little acts of kindness just go unnoticed.

Sometimes Dawn has her own little doubts of her place in this world of the Land of Gold. These doubts were deepened when she received the place of a permanent workie. Of course, little Dawn went around obediently without - much - complaint and followed her leader's wishes. Still, she wondered what her true worth was in the Land of Gold and if she really was needed here . . . after all, she was stuck with the rest of the useless, wounded and scarred dragons.

But Dawn pushes these doubts away to the back of her mind and concentrates on keeping her friends happy. After all, that's the important thing.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Born here

Position: Permanent workie

Other: Daughter of Skoll and Kurapika, sister to Eclipse and the horse dragon.

~~~

Forum name:kittybrianna

Dragon name:Diere' Misu

Type of dragon (DC dragon):Day Glory/Magi

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.):As egg:Sky blue with swirls of gold As Hatchling:Gold scales blueish-white underbelly tiny pink horns purple tufts of hair on arches above eyes and tip of tail-no wings yet Matured hatchling:Gold scales blueish-white underbelly pink horns purple tufts of hair on arches above eyes and tip of tail golden wing bones blueish purple wing membrane

Personality: Shy, kind, and fierce. Very quiet.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold):Was abandoned by mother. Was taken into cave by random dragon.

Position: Hunter apprentice

Other:

~~~

Forum name: kittybrianna

Dragon name: Laniro Firita (Lani)

Type of dragon(DC dragon): Pink

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Like a normal pink dragon, but has magenta horns.

Personality: Funny, boisterous and playful with the hatchlings.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Born outside, then fell in while retreating from a battle.

Position: Sitter

Stage: Adult

Other:

~~~

Forum name: rainpeltstar

Dragon name: Mira

Type of dragon: Black dragon

Appearance: Looks like the normal Black dragon, but green eyes are much deeper.

Personality: Calm most of the time, but easy to annoy and anger. Likes to explore and manages to catch small mice, but they get mangled in the process.

Bio: Was orphaned minutes within hatching, she does small services for others for food and shelter.

Other: When thinking about war, or fighting, eyes get a tint darker.

~~~

Dragon name: Luma

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black dragon

Apperence (Scars, marks, etc...): When hatched, she will be a normal Black dragon like Mira. But she has a small white spot(Sort of like a new moon) on her foot.

Personality: Easy to anger and offend, but kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Its unknown how this seemingly normal Black egg got into one of the many crevices in the Land of Gold, but it might have been rolled out there by its parents.

Stage: Matured Hatchling

Other: None

~~~

Dragon name: Zanzi

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black dragon

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): A v-shaped cut on her front right leg

Personality: Gentle, kind, not easy to anger and tries peace before violence.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): Used to live in the land of gold (Before everyone else came), but was killed by wolves.

Position: None

Stage: God

Other: A goddess of peace, Luma's mother. She only reveals herself to Luma, Mira, and peaceful souls.

~~~

Forum name: Little lost dragon

Dragon name: Vita Contego

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Guardian

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): Egg looks like its bin through some rolling and tumbling, when hatched a little Guardian hatching comes out with a unsuspecting larger shield than normal, when he grows his wings they also look larger than normal.

Personality: Quiet shy takes to those who treat him nicely.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): His egg was abandoned and was dumped into the cave and survived the fall.

Position: Warrior apprentice

Other: Do to his shields size it does way some at first when he does hatch.

~~~

Forum name: Little lost dragon

Dragon name: Vrans

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Stone dragon

Age(human years please): Young adult

Apperence(scars, marks, ect.): Has a long indent on his right side right by his neck. And his wings are huge for a stone dragon. so big he can glide for short a way right now. (If any one want's to he can learn how to fly but he would need to learn from scratch cause it's not natural for him.)

Personality: Nice for a stone one he can get talkative but thats about it.

Bio(how did your dragon get to the land of gold): He found this cave with a hole but failed to notice it and stepped right into it.

Position: Builder apprentice

Other: Aside from his very large wings nothing else.

~~~

Forum name: sueprin

Dragon name: Kara

Type of dragon (DC dragon):gardian/waterhorse(guardian)

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.):have lighter color close to skyblue and have a scar on her shield.

Personality:stubborn but nice. bit proud, and adventurouse. like exploring and finding new things. She distrust almost anyone, because of trauma with her mother.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold):when her mother, waterhorse ran away, her father hade a rage and beated her.(This is where she get the scar.) she escaped but fainted out of exhust and pain, then crashed in to land of gold.

Position: hunter aperentice

Stage: matured hatchling

Other:

~~~

Forum name: dangershy, please call me Demyx or Demy

Dragon name: Dirimin

Type of dragon: Misfit Pygmy

Appearance: Instead of yellow swirls, his are black. His eyes are orange and he has short but sharp claws. Currently has a sprained wing from accident with brother.

Personality: Playful, always excited.

Bio: He was playing with his brother and sister near the cave that held the Land Of Gold. His brother had jumped at him, and had accidentally knocked him over the edge, and he fell, brother falling after him. He beat his wings but still had a rough landing. Luckily, he had landed near a Medic dragon. She made his wing feel better, but its still sprained.

Position: Wounded

Stage: Winged Hatchie.

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Draeko

Appearance: Britght, red eyes, that scare some of the dragons. His main body is more blue, and swirls are gray.

Personality: Hyper

Bio: He was playing with his brother and sister near the cave that held the Land Of Gold. He jumped at his brother, knocking him off the edge, sending him flying down to the Land Of Gold. Draeko went plummeting down with him. Luckilty, he had more practice in flying so he spread his wings and swept to the side, still having a tad of a rough landing, but not a sprained wing.

Stage: Winged Hatchie.

Other:

~~~

Dragon name: Derana

Appearance: Instead of yellow swirls, hers are pink. She really likes them, and her eyes are hazel, and the tip of her tail is black from a fire near her home.

Personality: Like Draeko, hyper, but usually calm.

Bio: She was playing with her brothers one day, at the entrance to the City Of Gold. Draeko had jumped at Dirimin, sending both of them hurtling down. She found a safer way, slowly edging down from small, jagged cliffs. She finally reached the bottom and stays with her brothers.

Stage: Wingless Hatchie.

Other:

~~~

Forum name: DiaGlace48

Dragon name: Glace Hydro

Type of dragon: Ice

Appearance: Her wings are tipped with navy blue scales, and she has a vertical scar over each of her eyes. The dark blue thing on her head (you know what I'm talking about) has traces of silver in it.

Personality: If she doesn't know you, she's normally really shy and afraid she'll mess something up. But usually, she's more of the "I've got this, don't worry about me" type of girl. She looks out for her friends and protects them with her life. She can be a little smart at times, but she's only trying to be funny.

Bio: She, Zorei Ash Ketchum, Morgembre Volcaro, Aleliax AutumnRose, and Ryona Masquerane were fleeing from a "conflict" between their families and the Masquerane head dragon, also Ryona's father. He and some "friends" were attacking the other families, and the kids mentioned above plus Ryona's brother Coronna and Glace brothers Silver and Yeradon Jack Hydro and sister Nemesis were told to leave before they were hurt. Silver, Jack, Nemesis, and Coronna were killed, and Ryona was also lost (as in, they couldn't find him; he's not dead). The remaining four sought out shelter, and came across the Land of Gold.

Position: Hunter Apprentice.

Other: She's the only one out of her four other friends who aren't dead who can read and understand human English; has fairly uncanny sense of hearing and smell.

~~~

Dragon name: Zorei Ash Ketchum

Type of dragon: Electric

Appearance: The navy blue part of his body is a golden color, and the normally yellow part is a light blue. His eyes are chocolate colored.

Personality: He's filled with a lot of spunk, but can be serious when necessary. He loves little hatchlings, and will protect his peers with his life, if need be.

Bio: Same as Glace.

Position: Builder Apprentice

Other: Fairly uncanny sense of sight and hearing.

~~~

Dragon name: Morgembre Volcaro

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Ember

Appearance: Her eyes are ruby red. That's it.

Personality: She's fairly shy, but when she or her friends are in danger, she can be very forthright and persistent.

Position: Hunter Apprentice

Other: Very uncanny sense of hearing.

~~~

Dragon name: Aleliax AutumnRose

Type of dragon: Neotropical

Appearance: The normally green parts of her body are a much darker green, and the yellow parts are a light green. Her eyes are emerald colored. The edges of her wings are also ripped (she can still fly) and they look somewhat like flower petals.

Personality: She's open to anyone except people who seem shady. She tries to make friends with pretty well everyone she meets. She's fierce when her friends are in danger.

Position: Hunter Apprentice

Other: Very uncanny sense of smell; discovered the Land of Gold (out of the four dragons).

~~~

Dragon name: Ryona Masquerane

Type of dragon: Nebula

Appearance: N/A

Personality: He's certainly the sly one compared to his brother. He's very kind, but most likely keeps the most secrets. Ash aside, he's the most agressive of the group, but will only attack if provoked. He often challenges other older dragons to mind games of sorts (and wins).

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Other: Fairly uncanny sense of sight and smell; he and his brother Coronna (dead) changed their last names from Dark Horse to Masquerane; whereabouts are currently unknown.

~~~

Forum name: FennieFox

Dragon name: Skrier (S-cry-er)

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Ember Dragon

Appearance (scars, marks, ect.): N/A

Personality: Protective and defensive but is loyal to her friends. She is strong but not very fast and dosn't speak her mind that much.

Bio (how did your dragon get to the land of gold?): Her egg was found on the edge of the city of gold, by a small, steep chute that is impossible to even crawl up. Amazingly the egg wasn't destroyed. She soon hatched and wondered confused into the Golden City...

Position: Workie (if can be a warrior apprentice when matures)

Stage: Wingless Hatchling

Other: Will be entering rp (if accepted) at end of Bio story...

Banners

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89343][IMG=http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/Knighttiger/Decorated%20images/LandofGold.png][/url]

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89343][IMG=http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy220/Knighttiger/Decorated%20images/DragonHearts.png][/url]

-thank you i love animals

Edited by Laurarockstar

(Sorry, I probably should have figured this out... is this approved? If so, I'd love to join. And what does Bump mean? One last thing... it says someone other than you joined. I don't see any posts other than by you, and this one.)

Edited by Pigegirl 2

HA ya it is a others RP srry xd.png . But it is kinda based on dragon cave laugh.gif . wHY SHOULD i not post my charri-sheet yet???????

nineth bump.... can some approvers come?

Edited by Laurarockstar

Please reread for mistakes. There's a difference between to and too, the word charicter should be character, any kind of occupation is written in small. Among other things.

Hm… Mentioning “white dragon blood” and including the type of (DC) dragon in the character form made me think this is a DC RP. Oh well, whatever you prefer.

More background information, please. Since living in the golden city is “every dragon’s dream”, there must be some kind of legend about it, I suppose? About the city itself – at least a rough idea of what it looks like would be helpful. Just mentioning the style of the buildings would already be helpful to enable players to imagine the city better. Same goes for mentioning a few important buildings. Is there, for example, a library the dragons can use to gain access to valuable information about how to get food, various building techniques, how to escape etc (given that your dragons can read and write, of course.)

Then the “greedy looters” – are they humans, dragons or something else? Are there even humans in the world you describe? What kind of technology do they and the dragons possess? Are the dragons able to use tools? (That is, are their paws/hands/whatever suited to hold an object?)

Filled character sheets are frowned upon here. Still a remains of the time when we didn't have an Unapproved Section an people likes to trespass the approval sytem. It's not in the rules anymore though, so I at least don't mind them.

Edited by Saryk

*pokes the part about the humans and about the spell-check* Is mantion supposed to mean mansion?

I'd like to be medi-dragon?

please send me a form.

i sent you a PM I_luv_animals

Edited by Laurarockstar

Yeah, forms aren't supposed to be posted yet, because that basically means it already approved, and it isn't. + 'Charicter'? It's 'Character'

Laura, can you save the medi-dragon spot for me? I want to join when it is approved

ya stunning if you look at the medi dragon space it says reserved, thats for you.

(Sorry. I can't join. I'm part of too many RPs already, but I might be back later. Sorry again smile.gif)

No approving forms until the RP is accepted. Reservations are not allowed though the main post, only in PMs and Piegirl, please do not post to RPs useless posts.

(Sorry if I was rude and sounded like a mod, I didn't mean to. Sorry mods and users!)

Also, I noticed a little error buddy.

I will post The sheets when this RP is excepted.

You have a CAP for The when there shouldn't be one and instead of excepted it should be accepted.

Edited by Saphira BrightScales

Um. xd.png That's not what I sorta meant. I meant that you should have spelled excepted as accepted. Sorry for getting your hopes up and smashing them down.

Yay!!!! It's ready for approval!!!!

Not quite. There are still quite a lot of caps where they shouldn't be and you haven't answered my questions about the humans, their technologie, if there is a way of communicating for the two species, what technology both species use and if the dragons even use tools.