Keyboard_Cat

Down With The Sickness!

So... This sickness... Some of you guys might like it, but i find it sort of annoying... dry.gif

So, I'm sort of forming an anti-virus squad, in order to cure the dragons, and remove the annoying green gunk from Dragoncave!!!! So, who's in???

Rules.

Do NOT promote the disease on this thread.

More will be added if i see it fit.

Thread Description.

This is a thread where Dragon Cave players can come together, express frustration, and join together to stop the disease.

Edited by Keyboard_Cat

I don't mind the disease, but I'll help with the cure. tongue.gif

I've only won at not-minesweeper once though.

A researcher for the cure here! Or maybe administer, since it's already been discovered tongue.gif Don't mind me - I'm being silly, but I am for the cure!

Disease spreaders have crossed a line by invading our thread.

I have decided to fight fire with fire.

We may be on the winning side, but there's nothing to celebrate until the disease has been elimated.

So join me and convince the spreaders to fight for the cure instead!

The disease is spreading, infecting our dragons, ravaging our scrolls, and turning our pets into living zombies... We have to stop it... There is no reason to side with the disease. It's just hurting our dragons. It's going to lose anyway, and I'll make sure of that. Join me, and we shall eliminate this disgusting (And annoying) disease from dragcave.net forever!!!

I'm actually hoping the disease will rise successful zombiefication odds for Halloween... I beleive it's safer to spread it(I mean it may be benefitial), it'll be gone by Nov 2nd anyway.

Just saying so you can reconsider and decide if you're really sure you do want to fight it

Edited by VixenDra

the disease is natural, mother nature and evolution doing what they do best

there is no stopping it we are all infected

I'm actually hoping the disease will rise successful zombiefication odds for Halloween... I beleive it's safer to spread it(I mean it may be benefitial), it'll be gone by Nov 2nd anyway.

Just saying so you can reconsider and decide if you're really sure you do want to fight it

The point of the thread is for fellow Dragon Cave users to come together, express frustration, and join together to stop the disease. We don't all have to like it.

-Keyboard_Cat

Edited by Keyboard_Cat

~Removed quote as the post was edited by a mod~ It's just for fun, I'd suggest you to chill and just simply be nice and mature about this little competition)

All for the cure!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Keyboard_Cat, I don't think you need to be so intense with the moderating, it's more fun for us researchers if the enemy come in here so we can taunt them with our INEVITABLE WIN ;3

Anyway, go team cure! It's what Daryl would want!

Keyboard_Cat, I don't think you need to be so intense with the moderating, it's more fun for us researchers if the enemy come in here so we can taunt them with our INEVITABLE WIN ;3

"INEVITABLE WIN" is true, because the disease will go away. So why not have a little friendly competition while it lasts, even though we all know the outcome?

You're right... I guess i was a little harsh...

I didn't actually count how often I contributed... I guess it's between 10 and 20 times by now.