NightAssassin

Nightfall Gifting & Raffles

user posted image

Welcome to Nightfall Gifting & Raffles! Where new players can get some awesome stuff if they're lucky!

Also, this is my first time ever hosting a raffle/gifting thread so if I'm doing something wrong or there's a more efficient way to do it, please tell me smile.gif

user posted image

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

It's pretty easy to get gifted! Just fill out the (quick) form and once every few pages, I'll pick a random posted to be gifted with several commons/uncommons or a rare! Feel free to make the form look pretty!

RULES

• You may only ask to be gifted if your account is less than 3 months old. I WILL check.
  • Don't pester me to gift you. I will gift people randomly. If you don't get picked, well you'll just have to try again.
  • Don't be rude/mean. Rudeness will not be tolerated and it will automatically get you banned and you won't ever be allowed to win stuff again.

The Form

[b]I'd Like To Be Gifted![/b] 
[b]What Is Your Scroll On Dragon Cave? (Link Please)[/b]
[b]Is There Anything That You really Want?[/b] 
[b]Any Suggestions On How To Make This Better? (If You Think Everything's Great Than Just Say That!)[/b] 
Codeword: Nightfall Gifting

Gifted: None Yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

user posted image

Once every month or 2 months, depending on my schedule, I will host a raffle.The prizes could be anything from a butt-ton of uncommons up to a Gold or Silver Dragon. Or possibly both! Just fill out the form and you're all good to go!

THIS MONTH'S RAFFLE IS

a Generation 3 Gaia Xenowyrm and a Generation 3 Thalassa Xenowyrm!

I will be breeding them a day or two before the end date of the raffle just so their new owners have enough time to get them enough views. I also cannot guarentee that my dragons will cooperate and get me the necessary eggs. In the event of a failed breeding, I will postpone the end of the raffle.

THINGS I CAN RAFFLE OFF:

• Bulk Uncommons/Commons
  • Rares
  • Very Rares

THINGS I CANNON RAFFLE OFF:

• Non-Breedables (Paper Dragon, Cheese Dragon)
  • Alternate Undine Dragon
  • Alternate Black Dragon
  • Alternate Dark Green Dragon
  • Neglected Dragon
  • Holiday Dragons (Unless It's The Time Of Their Respective Holiday)
  • Zombie Dragons
  • Non-Dragons (Leetle Trees, Chickens, Dinos)

RULES

• You may only enter if you don't have any rare dragons. I WILL check. If you are unsure if a dragon is considered rare or not, you should consult the Dragon Cave Wiki page located HERE
  • Don't try to bribe me to announce you as the winner. A raffle is a raffle. It's random.
  • Don't be rude/mean. Rudeness will not be tolerated and it will automatically get you banned and you won't ever be allowed to win stuff again.
  • Please do not release/bite/freeze/kill/ any dragons you win here as a prize. Although I have no control over what ultimately happens to them, I would prefer that they are kept alive and as the dragons they were originally bred as.
  • You must accept the PM I send to you containing your prize within 4 days of me sending it, if you don't accept it within that time frame, I'll cancel it and gift it to someone else.

The Form

[b]I'd Like To Enter The Raffle![/b] 
[b]What Is Your Scroll On Dragon Cave? (Link Please)[/b]
[b]What Will You Do With The Egg?[/b] 
[b]Any Suggestions On How To Make This Better? (If You Think Everything's Great Than Just Say That!)[/b] 
[b]What Should I Raffle Off Next?[/b]
Codeword: Nightfall Gaia Xenowyrm & Thalassa Xenowyrm Raffle

user posted image

Donating is completely optional but if you want to help out newbies, then feel free to send me a Transfer link via PM! Donations will either be raffled off, or if they are cave born or low generation rares or lineaged dragons, I will keep them and raffle off their (possibly lineaged) offspring just to make sure I never run out of raffle fodder.

Donators:

Lunevis (Donated Several Rares)

Kitsuneii_74 (Donated Many Rares And A few Very Rares)

Flurp (Donated A G2 Purebred Copper And Gold)

user posted image

Banners

(None Yet)

Edited by NightAssassin