Moonlight_Eevee

Aeons Breeding Plans

For some reason, those aeon lineages appeared really saturated on my painting program. Really not sure why because they look fine in the thread. o_O Difference in comp brightness and it was just amplified on fire llama, maybe?

Anywhere, here's my blank templates: https://i.imgur.com/vxtGORZ.png / https://i.imgur.com/1fvQHds.png (these also have aeons as the 4th gen)

And here's my album: http://imgur.com/a/4aInf / http://imgur.com/a/4aInf/layout/horizontal

I did: albino, anagallis, astrapi, antarean, black, blacktip, blusang, candelabra, carmine, chrono, falconiform, lumina, nhiostrife, pink, red coppers, royal crimsons, sapphire, spitfire, thalassa, trihorn

Nothing really pops out as a favorite yet. Blacktips are quite nice, though (although I'm guessing that's gonna be near impossible to breed). Blusangs and nhios aren't bad either.

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm going for the falciform dragons. I would have something up, but I'm on my phone o.o

I'm going for the falciform dragons. I would have something up, but I'm on my phone o.o

Here:

Those blue-highlight breeds do tend to look nice together. :3

Here:

Those blue-highlight breeds do tend to look nice together. :3

ohmy.gif that's going to be such a pretty lineage

Thanks Socky!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Looking at Sock's mockups, I really like the Aeons with Carmines. That looks pretty cool. Then again, I always like lineages with similar colors.

Ooooh, I like them with the Sapphires -- and the Falcons.

I'm thinking of breeding my Aeons with the following:

Antarean

Carmine Wyvern

Celestials

Pyrope Pyralspite

Red-finned Tidal

Royal Crimson

Thalassa Xenowyrm

Chrono Xenowyrm

Sapphire

Red Copper

user posted image x user posted image

Would have done more, but I'm cursed with being on mobile 100 percent of the time. My personal favorite of the ones I listed are the Aeon x Thalassa. There isn't a lot that match these guys, imo. Pretty sad.

Falciform Dragons look like they would clash with these dragons like no tomorrow. The only reason why I chose this breed was the blue. The blue is what sold me to do the breeding plan

I added astrapi, antarean, black, candelabras, chrono, red coppers, royal crimsons, and thalassa to my last album.

I like blacks, astrapis, and chronos. There's something I just don't like with red coppers (some orange tinge that doesn't go with aeons?), though.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The astrapis look amazing biggrin.gif And chronos look even better than I thought, thanks for making them sock ^^ Will definitely be breeding a checker, I think it's particularly cool that they go well together since they're both time-related species. I also think red coppers do look slightly odd. Ah, but then again I always throw out as many options as I think may work when there's new breeding plans going on tongue.gif

Edited by andromedae

I'm a big fan of wyverns. Once upon a time I did a wyvern breeding project and bred out a beastie using all the then-available wyvern species.

I think it's time to revisit and breed him a girlfriend from the wyverns that have come available since.

I think they'd go nice with regular pinks and albinos, but I really love them with chronos as well. It's going to be difficult to decide with which breed to pair them up ohmy.gif

Edited by Amy.x

So this might sound a bit stupid but how do you use the templates?

Copy/save it and open it in your art program. Then copy/save the lineage tile of whatever dragon you want to add to the template and open that over the lineage template, then move it to the correct spot.

Depending on your computer/art program, you may be able to right right click the image and copy and paste it into your art program. If that doesn't work, then right click and save the image, then open it in your art program. To get the lineage template, literally just go to the lineage page of a dragon and right click on the lineage pic.

Don't overthink it. ;3

I think they'd go nice with regular pinks and albinos,

Added those (and anagallis) to my album.

Oh OK , thanks! smile.gif Which art program do you use?

Whatever your preferred program is will work fine. I currently use Fire Alpaca, but I used to use GIMP. I'm sure Photoshop would work. Paint or Paintbrush should both work, you just won't be able to work in multiple layers.

I just took screenshots and used plain old MS Paint to cut and paste things around.

Male Sapphires would match best colourwise, but one is western, the other is a wyvern ...

I also like the Thalassa combos. Wondering how Aeons would do with old female Lumina?

M Falconiform x F Aeon checker looks unexpectedly awesome. I also like the combos with M Black and M Astrapi.

All in all, I think, female Aeons look better in lineages than males.

user posted image

@Ruby Eyes - I had used the male Sapphires but forgot to save. I found the female Sapphires help the blue in the male Aeons to stand out better though.

I also think Tri-Horn Wyvern would look good too. Or Copper, Celestial, and Royal Crimson.

I think they'd go nice with regular pinks and albinos,

Added those (and anagallis) to my album.

Oh my god, they're really pretty with the both of them tbh! I'm still trying to think with what I could breed them with...choices, so many choices!