Ruby Eyes

Kyanite Pygmy Breeding Plans

Thank you for these previews!

Personally I like the line with Magelights very much. They'd probably go well with Nilia as well.

Misfits <3

user posted imageuser posted image

Here's my album: http://imgur.com/a/l7NVr / http://imgur.com/a/l7NVr/layout/horizontal

I added misfits, pygmies, and nilia to the magelight and crimson flare

I also like pygmies, probably on par with magelights. The blue mix with the nilias is interesting, but I haven't really been fond of the serpentine-look of the nilias since their update (although they are more anatomically correct) and part of that is because they just don't look as nice in lineage previews anymore.

Thanks for the album, Sock smile.gif I'm getting all giddy about breeding these little beauties! I have to agree though - Nilias seem to be the only ones who are losing in lineages with Kyanites.

Misfit x Kyanite - DEFINITELY DOING!

The new Pygmy reminds me we need more Pygmies...

It's a shame, especially since the requests forum is flooded with pygmies.

I'd love to see how they look with Pumpkins!

Shore thang. ;3

user posted imageuser posted image

I have to agree though - Nilias seem to be the only ones who are losing in lineages with Kyanites.

Yep. =( I wasn't even sure about pumpkins before doing them, but I do like them, too.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks!

But I have to say I'm disappointed, the Pumpkin is too muted in color for the vibrant Kyanite.

My favourite has to be the Crimson Flare.

Thanks for making the lineage previews, Sock! ^^ There are so little pygmies that it is doable to make all the possible checker lineage previews. I agree that we need more pygmy dragons.

I am not so daring when it comes to color combinations. I like the blue on blue of Nilias and Kyanites together. The one with the male Kyanite x female Nilia is off to me because of the female Nilia preview but the one with the male Nilia x female Kyanite looks good to me. ^^

my Kyanite Pygmy can´t be bred to any other pygmy, is that intentionally or a glitch?

my Kyanite Pygmy can´t be bred to any other pygmy, is that intentionally or a glitch?

Neither can mine. I just checked.

This better not be because they're a sub-subtype with no matches; that would be a very poor decision imo. We have so few pygmy options as it is.

Edited by Gryphonic

Nilias don't seem bad to me... ?

I rather like them together.

I like it too. A bright shiny blue with a calm sky blue. Looks nice.

Don't worry, guys, the inability to breed Kyanites with other Pygmies is a bug, at least as far as I'm aware. It's been reported, and will hopefully be resolved shortly.

Don't worry, guys, the inability to breed Kyanites with other Pygmies is a bug, at least as far as I'm aware. It's been reported, and will hopefully be resolved shortly.

Oh thank goodness!

awesome, time to continue my pyramid lineage, although I haven´t added Magelight Pygmy either to the lineage

Someone should preview them with Dark Mysts.

awesome, time to continue my pyramid lineage, although I haven´t added Magelight Pygmy either to the lineage

Nice! I think it's the first time I've seen something like this!

Someone should preview them with Dark Mysts.

They look nice. Really nice. I think I'll definitely make a spiral out of this pairing some time~

I'm also quite fond of how they look with Magelights.

Those two pairings are my favorites so far, but I'm liking a bunch of the other ones posted o3o