Barik

{Delete please}

"Hello, Ajapai here."

A male Antarean pops up from behind a large desk.

The dragon seems to be a normal Antarean but on closer inspection you notice that the male's colors are more vibrant and his mane is longer.

"Now I know I'm drop dead gorgeous, but this thread is not about me. Though it should be. This art thread is here to take your requests of art. I do the arts."

Ajapai continues on, running a paw through his mane. He then pushes an image on the desk, toward you.

"This is what I can do. If you like then fill out a form and place it here."

He says motioning to a bin that is labeled 'Requests'

The image appears as shown below.

What I can do

Couple Scenes

user posted image

Couples

user posted image

Requested by AroaraAngelwolf

user posted image

Requested by Sapphira_Majoram

Bouncies

user posted imageuser posted image

Leg Bounce

user posted imageuser posted image

Tail Bounce

user posted image

Head/Neck Bounce

Signers

user posted image

Suggested by Pryanka

Stickers

user posted image

Suggested by Dusky_Flareon

Rules

All DC rules apply

Do not post a request if the waiting list if full

Only use these on the DC Forums

Please give credit by text or by linking back here

Edited by Barik

Forms

Couple Scenes

Username: Your forum username

Dragon(s): Species of dragon or dragons. (same species works better)

Background: What do you want the background to look like? (EX: Desert)

Offspring: Do you want hatchlings and or eggs in the scene? If you do how many and of what age?

Dragon Locations: Where would you like each dragon located in the image?

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Ajapai! I need the life love![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Username:[/B] 
[B]Dragon(s):[/B] 
[B]Background:[/B] 
[B]Offspring:[/B] 
[B]Dragon Locations:[/B] 

Couples

Dragon(s): Species of dragon or dragons. (same species works better)

Visualized Love: Do you want a heart in the image? Did you want it to move?

Dragon Locations: Where would you like each dragon located in the image?

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Ajapai! I need the visualized love![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Dragon(s):[/B] 
[B]Visualized Love:[/B] 
[B]Dragon Locations:[/B] 

Bouncies

Dragon: Species of dragon and gender.

Speed of Bounce: Fast, slow, medium

Type of Bounce: Leg, Tail, Head/Neck

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Ajapai! I need the Bouncie fun![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[B]Dragon:[/B] 
[B]Speed of Bounce:[/B]
[B]Type of Bounce:[/B]  

Signers

Number of Signs: How many signs you want. Please be reasonable. I choose where they go.

Linked: Yes or no? This will be like the one in my signature.

Words: What words you want on the sign(s)

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Ajapai! My dragon can't speak![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[b]Number of Signs:[/b]
[b]Linked:[/b]
[b]Words:[/b]

Stickers

[FONT=Optima][SIZE=7][COLOR=orange]Ajapai! My dragon is sticky![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Edited by Barik

Ajapai! I need the visualized love!

Username: Aroara Angelwolf

Dragon(s): Radiant Angel and female royal blue

Visualized Love: ND+ND in a heart (if could be done)

Dragon Locations: I want them in my signature, not sure what this means. The RA and RB looking like their noses touch or their tails?

(You decide on which one looks best! I trust your judgement)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Username: Aroara Angelwolf

Dragon(s): Radiant Angel and female royal blue

Visualized Love: ND+ND in a heart (if could be done)

Dragon Locations: I want them in my signature, not sure what this means. The RA and RB looking like their noses touch or their tails?

(You decide on which one looks best! I trust your judgement)

Here you are, I couldn't get the text in the heart without it looking horrible. I hope you like it. Also would you mind if I used it as an example?

user posted image

[IMG=http://orig02.deviantart.net/6a08/f/2016/229/7/5/imported_piskel__2__by_maitius_art_shop-dae8g2c.gif]

Username: Sapphira_Majoram

Dragon(s): Male Falconiform Wyvern and Male Royal Blue

Visualized Love: Floating heart in between them (like the other one you did of a RA and female RB) works wonderfully thank you!

Dragon Locations: Can you have them touching noses like the other one you did too?

(If not then you could have them glomping each other or cuddling like I did in my profile pic. Whatever works best for you!)

I'm planning on a nice signature one but I could also do a nice profile pic too. smile.gif

Thank you again!

I have added your name to the waiting list. But it may be awhile before I can get it done. I have school then work right after so I'm a bit short on time. It will get done at some point I promise.

Username: Sapphira_Majoram

Dragon(s): Male Falconiform Wyvern and Male Royal Blue

Visualized Love: Floating heart in between them (like the other one you did of a RA and female RB) works wonderfully thank you!

Dragon Locations: Can you have them touching noses like the other one you did too?

(If not then you could have them glomping each other or cuddling like I did in my profile pic. Whatever works best for you!)

I'm planning on a nice signature one but I could also do a nice profile pic too. smile.gif

Thank you again!

I has your arts! Sorry for the wait... Ajapai is sorry. If you want me to change something please let me know!

user posted image

[IMG=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/65659e8a-76ff-11e6-b8d4-a9349c41f2fd.gif]

Don't forget to credit somehow. Also could I use it as an example?

Edited by Barik

OMG it's so perfect thank you!!!! <3 Yes you can use it as an example! biggrin.gif

I hope it wasn't too tricky to do? :3 <3 I'm sorry if it was!

But seriously this is utterly perfect! I had trouble trying to put the two of them together myself so the fact that you succeeded where I didn't and made it work is something I can appreciate all the MORE now from my own previous attempts!

WOW this is AWESOME I'm gonna make this my avatar pic! THANK YOU again! <3 I'll credit you in my signature! biggrin.gif

New!

Bouncies!

user posted image

Leg Bounce

user posted image

Tail Bounce

user posted image

Head/Neck Bounce

Different types of sprineeness!

Bouncie fun, playful dragons! Get yours now before they bounce away!

Edited by Barik

Bump. If you guys want me to do something I don't offer. Just request it. I can always try new things.

I figure I might as well request something, although I might not put it in my signature until my next avatar/sig rotation. So, here's my request!

Username: Silverphoenixx

Dragon(s): Male and Female Blusangs

Visualized Love: I'd like a moving heart that's the same color as the Blusang's wings if possible, although if it doesn't look good anywhere I'm fine without one.

Dragon Locations: I'd like them flying together or whatever looks nice. Up to you how you want to do it!

Also out of curiosity, what else do you do besides the things listed?

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I figure I might as well request something, although I might not put it in my signature until my next avatar/sig rotation. So, here's my request!

Username: Silverphoenixx

Dragon(s): Male and Female Blusangs

Visualized Love: I'd like a moving heart that's the same color as the Blusang's wings if possible, although if it doesn't look good anywhere I'm fine without one.

Dragon Locations: I'd like them flying together or whatever looks nice. Up to you how you want to do it!

Also out of curiosity, what else do you do besides the things listed?

Here you are Silverphoenixx. I hope you like it! Let me know if anything needs changed

user posted image

[img=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f24f29eb-831e-11e6-81c3-83153117400b.gif]

And to answer your question, I can do recolors (once I get permission from each artist), and I can attempt to do digital headshots.

I have one tiny detail I'd like changed, if possible. Could you move the Blusangs a little closer together so that they touched noses? Other than that, it's perfect!

What does "digital headshots" entail? Are they pixel headshots or just digitally drawn headshots?

I have one tiny detail I'd like changed, if possible. Could you move the Blusangs a little closer together so that they touched noses? Other than that, it's perfect!

What does "digital headshots" entail? Are they pixel headshots or just digitally drawn headshots?

Sure. Here's the new one

user posted image

[img=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/6cd5f459-8350-11e6-95c2-2d8734aa675f.gif]

Here's my deviantart. It has many examples of what I can do. The first three are the most recent

Here you are Silverphoenixx. I hope you like it! Let me know if anything needs changed

user posted image

[img=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/f24f29eb-831e-11e6-81c3-83153117400b.gif]

And to answer your question, I can do recolors (once I get permission from each artist), and I can attempt to do digital headshots.

I love blusangs so much, I was wondering if I could use this is my signature as well? <3

I love blusangs so much, I was wondering if I could use this is my signature as well? <3

You'll have to ask Silverphoenixx since they requested it.

Ajapai! I need the Bouncie fun!

Username: Wormsmayne

Dragon: Alt Black Female

Speed of Bounce: Slow

Type of Bounce: Tail Bounce

I'm fine with it, I actually won't be using them for a bit. Gotta wait to get a blue avatar and sig pic to match.

Ajapai! I need the Bouncie fun!

Username: Wormsmayne

Dragon: Alt Black Female

Speed of Bounce: Slow

Type of Bounce: Tail Bounce

Here you are. I wasn't sure how slow it go with this one, so I made two. I hope you like it. Let me know if you want something changed

user posted image

[IMG=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/c47c076b-83da-11e6-a044-4766ff417f51.gif]

user posted image

[IMG=http://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ca2cd0eb-83da-11e6-a8b5-4766ff417f51.gif]

That looks awesome, thank-you!

I'm glad you like it. Though be sure to credit me somewhere in your signature, whether the image is linked back here or a text credit, please.