Leaf_Blaziken

Vinegar Lineage!

Vinegar Lineage

Starting dragons lineage links: VinegarVine: https://dragcave.net/lineage/HLeCv GrassNip: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xRfsD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qualifications for being a Vinegar:

1. Must be bred from a Vinegar

2. Must have a v,i,n,e,g,a,r,3,m,s, or 1 in code. (yes, first part spells ''vinegar'' for a reason wink.gif , and the m is for a very special reason)

3. When hatched, must have ''Vinegar'' somewhere in its name

4. if alt vine, put ''AltVinegar'' somewhere in name.

its ok if it is not a vine egg/dragon, then its a half-vinegar

Rules

1. NO KILLING, ABANDONING, TRADING, GIFTING, OR EXPERIMENT ON ANY GIFTED VINEGAR EGG.

2. All people are expected to donate a Vinegar egg. (You dont have to)

3. Dont use purple or orange in posts (those colors are reserved for topic mod posts)

4. plz respect mods

How to request[/size]

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]I want a Vinegar egg![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B]Scrollname:[/B]
[B]PM Link:[/B]
[B]How many eggs?(Up to 3)[/b]
[B]Any other notes?[/B]

Reporting your gift

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]I received a Vinegar egg![/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]
[B]User of person who gifted the egg:[/B]
[B]User of who got the egg:[/B]
[B]Code of egg:[/B]
[B]Lineage of egg:[/B]
[B]Alt or Reg?[/B] 

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken

Lists

Reg

Alt

Any type

1.PootisLooti

Banned

-None-

BANNERS

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=173223][IMG=http://i64.tinypic.com/vpap01.png][/URL]

user posted image

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken

I want a Vinegar egg!

Scrollname: PootisLooti

PM Link: Hiya!

How many eggs?(Up to 3) 1

Any other notes? Give in 11 hours please! Earliest gen. possible please!

So, just a few questions to clarify what your lineage is all about.

It isn't necessarily a PB Vine lineage? (Since your one potential mate is not a Vine.)

And in case of a non-Vine mate, are only Vine offspring part of the lineage?

And if the offspring don't have one of the required letters in the code does that mean they can't be Vinegars, even though they may be Vines and have a Vinegar parent?

So, just a few questions to clarify what your lineage is all about.

It isn't necessarily a PB Vine lineage? (Since your one potential mate is not a Vine.)

And in case of a non-Vine mate, are only Vine offspring part of the lineage?

And if the offspring don't have one of the required letters in the code does that mean they can't be Vinegars, even though they may be Vines and have a Vinegar parent?

Its not a pb lineage, and non vine vinegars are consitered Half-Vinegars. If the egg/hatchi doesnt have the required letters or numbers, its not a vinegar.

Vinegar Message: Hello fellow people, i've finally matured. I'm a boy, so my mate is going to be RapitdFyre, which we can make Alt undines and Alt Vinegars too! If you get a undine vinegar, it's called a ''Half–Vinegar'', which has to have the word(s), HalfVinegar, Half–Vinegar, or HV.

~ VinegarVine

What are the rules for children of Half-Vinegars?

For example, if I had an Undine Half-Vinegar, and I breed it to a Water dragon, would their (Undine or Water) baby be a "one fourth Vinegar"? Or still a Half-Vinegar, or no Vinegar at all?

What if I breed an Undine Half-Vinegar to a CB Vine and get a Vine baby?

(Assuming the babies have one of the required characters in the code.)

I think the idea of combining a lineage of blood-related dragons with a requirement for the code is quite interesting.

What are the rules for children of Half-Vinegars?

For example, if I had an Undine Half-Vinegar, and I breed it to a Water dragon, would their (Undine or Water) baby be a "one fourth Vinegar"? Or still a Half-Vinegar, or no Vinegar at all?

What if I breed an Undine Half-Vinegar to a CB Vine and get a Vine baby?

(Assuming the babies have one of the required characters in the code.)

I think the idea of combining a lineage of blood-related dragons with a requirement for the code is quite interesting.

The rules of Half-Vinegar children are that if it is bred to a non-Vinegar, it is called a Crossed-Vinegar. If you breed a half-vinegar to a vine vinegar, it is still called a Half-VineVinegar

Lineage Things

A non vine vinegar with one non vine and one vine vinegar parents is called a Half Vinegar, or a HV.

A non vine vinegar with non vine parents is called a Crossed Vinegar, or CV.

A regular vine vinegar is called a vinegar

Edited by Leaf_Blaziken

Just to put my option out there, but I think your better off trying to source a CB Undine. I love EG lineages and personally I'm kinda "put off" from joining since it isn't an EG.

That my option though, but there's many "lineage purists" that might agree with me. Keeping your opening pair CB will allow those players to join.

Just to put my option out there, but I think your better off trying to source a CB Undine. I love EG lineages and personally I'm kinda "put off" from joining since it isn't an EG.

That my option though, but there's many "lineage purists" that might agree with me. Keeping your opening pair CB will allow those players to join.

Hmm.. You are probably right. I just need to hatch another stinkin' egg. I should've known, and now I need a female undine.Ugh. If any one would like to let me borrow a female pink dragon hachie to influence the new undine egg, plz pm me I will exchange one or two eggs for it.

I received a Vinegar egg!

User of person who gifted the egg: Leaf_Blaziken

User of who got the egg: PootisLooti

Code of egg: XmcP6

Lineage of egg: Clicky!

Alt or Reg? Regular

I want a Vinegar egg!

PM Link: Clicky!

Any other notes? First EG please.

Also, I suppose XmcP6 will be the only Vinegar from that line? If so, I have a somewhat sad little name for him.

Edited by PootisLooti

I received a Vinegar egg!

User of person who gifted the egg: Leaf_Blaziken

User of who got the egg: PootisLooti

Code of egg: XmcP6

Lineage of egg: Clicky!

Alt or Reg? Regular

I want a Vinegar egg!

PM Link: Clicky!

Any other notes? First EG please.

Also, I suppose XmcP6 will be the only Vinegar from that line? If so, I have a somewhat sad little name for him.

Apperently yes. The vine's lineage is now a retired vinegar lineage. They still will be breeding, but are rare to get from me.

Apperently yes. The vine's lineage is now a retired vinegar lineage. They still will be breeding, but are rare to get from me.

Oh and by the way, can someone advertise this place? (and gift me a CB undine?)

Should this become more popular, I will give 1 person of my favorite a egg that they really want (no negs or else it might take a while dry.gif , and no CB things) So start donating and other stuff and plz gift me a cb undine egg. (im desprate for one)

If I do happen across a CB Undine, I'll shoot you the trade link.

I'm waiting to sign up until after Valentines, so I have more slots open for Valentine eggs.