Gruff

What eggs do you always seem to collect from AP?

Is there one or two egg types that you just seem to click on/end up collecting off the AP? Regardless if you are actually needing the eggs or not ... they just kinda end up on your scroll ....

For some reason, I always end up clicking on Imperial Fleshcrownes and Stones on the AP. If they are CB or have an interesting lineage ... they don't go anywhere.

I can never resist a Black Dragon egg, a hatchling (no matter what it is), or a Geode Dragon. Although my Geode Dragon obsession has calmed down lately! biggrin.gif

I just pick up whatever is in the AP at the time since my hunting spurts are usually too short to really aim for anything specific. I'll usually keep it if it ends up being a CB I need, a neat checker, or a nice lineaged rare.

Like Tehya Faye, I usually have little to no time hunting on the AP -BUT-

CB magelights are popping up super often these days

...not like I have anything against that! biggrin.gif

Royal Crimsons, Royal Crimsons all the time xDDD

Also, Royal Blues and Whites when they pop-up

Blacks, though I will often check the lineage to make sure i really want them.

Pinks and reds though, always don't care about the breeding i just want that BSA.

and of course I always try for any prizes.

I usually end up clicking on any Blacks and Vines I see, and usually keep them regardless of the lineage... but if they don't alt, I dump them back tongue.gif

I can never resist picking up Nebulas either... and I always try for Pinks and Reds of course, though I am picky about those and don't like to keep them if they're too messy, lol. And I try for a lot of randoms though I usually end up throwing them back unless they're a third gen checker. I can always use more of those.

I hunt on the AP a LOT, but I'm also VERY picky. I'm usually looking for caveborns and/or 2nd gens.. primarily purebreds and hybrids. Lately tho, I've been picking up every Undine I see and I keep all the caveborns.

My obsession with hybrids/ALTs also has me looking for caveborn daydreams, spitfires, purples, whites, blacks, vines, waters, magis, deep seas, hellfires and horses.

Like Tehya Faye, I usually have little to no time hunting on the AP -BUT-

CB magelights are popping up super often these days

...not like I have anything against that! biggrin.gif

Some of those are from me, probably. I've been picking up birthday release eggs and dumping them in the AP when they're off cooldown, so that they may stop hogging all the space (particularly Drakes in the Forest).

I hoard non-alt PB EG Blacks, Vines and Undines, so I can't resist Black, Vine and Undine eggs or hatchies. biggrin.gif Recently I've also been playing the alt lottery with Blacks to complete my frozen hatchie set, so I've been less picky about the lineages of Black eggs I pick up, though if they don't alt and they're not PB/EGs, then I send them back to the AP once hatched. I also cannot resist catching (or trying to catch) AP shinies; I drop them back if the lineage is messy but I've found some seriously gorgeous dragons that way...

I also tend to target whatever I still need as CB for my general scroll goals, although currently I'm down to Gemshards (a possible AP find) and Xenowyrms (HA!) rolleyes.gif

I always click on Nebulas (I love them) and Royal Blues. Quite often Sunsongs too.

Also Pinks (not so much lately, as I seem to have enough of them now), Reds and Purples.

Red-Finned Tidals, Whites, Greens, Vines, Nhiostrifes, Reds, and Pinks.

I'm not a big AP hunter, but I do usually at least check the lineages on those breeds if I see them.

Brutes. I just have to click ALL the Brutes. biggrin.gif

(I only keep those with nice lineages though, and it also depends on scroll space...)

Nebulas, shinies, xenowyrms with holiday mates that I don't have, blusangs, pinks, reds, blacks, vines and undines.

Lately I keep ending up with Anagallis eggs from the AP, and if I see a Gemshard, I always go for it. My hand reacts more quickly than my brain can say "you don't even want that!"

Right now, it's Royal Crimson, Reds, Anagallis, Pyropes, and Plates for the commons which draw my attention, and I tend to check Mints, Brutes and Tidals when I see them, too. A good code will catch my eye, and I often try for the uncommons, rares and hatchlings that I see. Sometimes, I even catch them! biggrin.gif

As always, I need more egg and hatchling slots! xd.png

LOL, Yep! With all these incuhatchable eggs available, I wish we could double our hatchling slots.. 28 is much better than 14, IMO. tongue.gif

And I just picked up ANOTHER Undine, lol.

I like to grab random eggs off the AP, hatch them, and abandon the hatchlings, knowing they'll almost certainly be kept. the eggs I decide to keep are kind of random--I'll always keep blacks and reds, but anything else depends on my whim at the time.

I always click on Nebulas (I love them) and Royal Blues. Quite often Sunsongs too.

Also Pinks (not so much lately, as I seem to have enough of them now), Reds and Purples.

I just managed to grab a CB Nebula from the AP.

Ahh. =)

I always pick up every Pygmy I see. I can't resist keeping any I find with a Pumpkin relative, no matter how messy the lineage.