Twyro

Xenowyrm naming plans

So, as the new release is out my naming debate is opening. What are your ideas to name the newest beauties? I already gave names to mine. smile.gif

I got some of the most obvious names lol

Thalassa Xenowyrm

Mageia Xenowyrm

Astrapi Xenowyrm

Pyro Xenowyrm

Chrono Xenowyrm

Gaia Xenowyrm

Well, I did a set like this 'Gaiawyrm' tho I had to fudge on the pyro a bit as it was already taken,

I did a set of the seven dwarves, starting with Grumpy Wyrm

Squigglewyrm and Wrigglewyrm and Wigglywyrm

and Xena the Princess Wyrm

I actually have more names than wyrms at this point blink.gif

I'm naming them after things from Xenoblade. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the breed name, haha.

I always name after codes, so... It depends what the codes are xd.png

I am, however, considering a lineage using Xenowyrms and Pyralsprites. Since I always use lineage surnames, I'm trying to think of a good one to use...

It should be interesting to see how this will work. xd.png it's going to be an almost-EG; every other 2G will actually be a CB Xenowyrm. That's so I can get in every colour of Xenowyrm and every colour of Pyralsprite. Complex...

Anyway, any ideas for that lineage surname?

My dragons have these names:

Astrapi: Astrapion and Velenora

Thalassa: A Song of Light and Water (obvious George R. R. Martin reference xd.png) and Adeline Pearl

Mageia: Vision of Volantis and Dreamfyre Archonei

Chrono: Leviathan Blues and Lady Levia

Gaia: Shen-Long and Simaria

Pyro: The Spirit of Asshai and Valyrian Dream

wub.gif

I'm naming mine 'Noodlebeast' names. Magnificent Noodlebeast, Colossal Noodlebeast, Timey-Wimey Noodlebeast are just a few of the names.

...it just makes me giggle.

Edited by silver_chan

I grabbed all their breed names (Gaia Xenowyrm, Thalassa Xenowyrm, etc) a long time ago as well as a bunch of variations of that JIC I ever got the chance to actually... uh, have them. So there's that..

I also have Xenoodle Chronicles, because that's important.

And T3h Ph1r3 Xenowyrm, but that's a Smash Bros joke more than anything else...

And Squiggle Wiggle, because Michael Rosen is the best, with his fiddle diddle riddle diddle-ing.

EDIT: And a whole lot of other Xenoblade/Xenosaga/Xenogears references because I MIGHT AS WELL SEEING AS THOUGH IT FITS SO WELL.

Edited by birdzgoboom

I have a naming scheme for my dragons, unless there's something specific I'm doing with them I tend to give them a first name based on their code and a last name that's a random word. the Xenowyrms are getting a different scheme, though--first names based on codes, last names (guess which ones go with which kind!) are:

Treenoodle

Vinenoodle

Hotnoodle

Seanoodle

Sandnoodle

Snownoodle

I have Pyro Xena and Pyro Xenios for my Pyro pair. I've already used some Pyro/Pyra names with my Pyropes, so I'll need to decide if I want to switch any around in the future.

My Gaia dragons are Gaia Xenias and still unnamed. The male-influenced one has Dr in his code, and I need to consider that as part of his identity.

I will have a Chrono named Lagmonster Spike, but he may be bred in the future, since I want him to be a mate for Buffy the Lagmonster Slayer. He has been referenced in her description for a very long time. xd.png

I was going to name some with the lyrics to Think I'll Go Eat Worms, but after I saw the adults, well, no! Just no!

The rest of my names will come as they each reach adult hood. I do have The Laidly Worm, The Linton Worm, The Sockburn Worm and The Lambton Curse set on Nameholders, but I'll check to see if any of them match up with any of my Xenowyrms. <3

I've yet to decide on the names for my current 4 Xenos. Usually comes about after their gender is revealed. But like the rest of my scroll they'll be given the usual title of my dragons.

Right now I wish duplicate names were allowed because I want to name all of mine Noodle. All of them. 12 Noodles.

My initial 6 are all "Magewyrm *variation on another username I used before*" because reasons.

After that I'm naming them after various gods....

So far I have:

Lightningwyrm (Astrapi)

Sapphirewyrm (Chrono)

Splashwyrm (Thalassa)

Emeraldwyrm (Gaia)

Fierywyrm (Pyro)

Citruswyrm (Mageia)

Most of my dragon names are pretty self-explanatory, which is why I love using a "Warriors"-esque naming scheme~ <3

If I ever get one... xd.png

The males will have Mana (Only reason for that is that man is in the word xd.png) and a Prefix and the Females with Glass

Such as :

GlassGreenhouse

ManaMonster

GlassForges

ManaCauldron

And many more ^.^

The description of the eggs inspired me!

Edited by cfipooh

I also have Xenoodle Chronicles, because that's important.

And T3h Ph1r3 Xenowyrm, but that's a Smash Bros joke more than anything else...

Great minds continue to think alike... I have Xenonoodle, and thanks to your breed info sheet thingie in the news thread, T3h Ph1r3.

I have plans for a Xenoblade Chronicles (Meme Edition) lineage and these guys just lend themselves to the appropriate naming scheme.

I got some of the most obvious names lol

Thalassa Xenowyrm

Mageia Xenowyrm

Astrapi Xenowyrm

Pyro Xenowyrm

Chrono Xenowyrm

Gaia Xenowyrm

Hahaha I had exactly the same except "Basilisk" instead of "Xenowyrm"

I think Basilisk will be the suffix I use for all my Xenowyrms.

I name all of my dragons after extinct animals, so for the Wyrms I was thinking of name my six after extinct snake species.

Named my Chrono - Titan of Time. smile.gif

That. Name. Is. So. Epic. Congrats. wub.gif

So far, I've only had enough to do goofy names. Most of them are noodle-based or Xenoblade references. I plan to do some prettier ones based on the elements they're aligned with later, though, haha.

My favorite so far is "Gaur Plain" for a Gaia. I have no clue how that name wasn't yet taken, lol.