Pixxelation

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?

What's YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?  

312 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

| _ Astrapi (Alpine)__ What is YOUR favorite Xenowyrm?

user posted image

| _ Astrapi (Alpine) _ | _ Thalassa (Coast) _ | _ Mageia (Deser Or...

| _ Astrapi (Alpine) _ | _ Thalassa (CoaALL OF THEM ; A ;

Edited by PieMaster

I think the Pyro is still my favorite, but the more I examine them, the more each has a feature that I really love and makes it special. Which, unless Birdz corrects me, was the point.

Thalassa by a very small margin. It's hard to pick a single favorite since they're all so pretty.

My favorite was the Thalassa, until I read about the Chronos' flowers.

There's just something about the creativity behind using the flowers to represent time that makes me love the dragon.

Mageia (Mageii? Mageius? How do you even pronounce that?) are stunningly gorgeous. They'd look fabulous with Shallow Waters.

I love Gaia, Thalassa, and Chrono equally, but if I absolutely had to pick a favorite, I'd go with Chrono because I'm a sucker for that color combo, that almost bioluminescent teal and cyan...guh, beautiful. But the Thalassa wyrm is so sleek and pastel and lovely, and the Gaia is so regal and GREEN (my favorite color) <3

A

but if you threatened me I'd have to say Thalassa, followed closely by Pyro

because I think they are going to look totally awesome with some dragons I haven't found good looking pairing with, until now.

Gaia tops my list at this point. Originally, the Pyro egg and hatchling had that spot, but I think it's Gaia as adults. The Pyro and Astrapi are fighting over second place, but, ye gawds, they're really all magnificent!

Eggs:

1. Pyro

2. Thalassa

3. Astrapi

Adults:

1. Gaia (beautiful name!)

2. Pyro

3. Astrapi

I definitely love the Gaia sprite...omfg...new favorite sprites now, sorry nebulas...

Chronos beats Thalassa by a tiny margin, but really, all o' em are awesome! xd.png

There are things I really like about all of them!

Astrapi- They look fast. The description does not mention speed, but the sprite evokes images of them darting about. I like how they are spiky & jagged like lightning bolts.

Thalassa- Graceful, and I really like the color combination, and the fins & gills. My favorite.

Mageia- I like how they are glassy & reflective. Must be stunning if you could actually see a real one. And the expression on the face looks kind of...amused to me. xd.png

Chrono- The glowyness and rich color make them another favorite, plus I love time magic.

Gaia- The pose almost looks like a climbing plant or ivy! Fairylike wings are a nice touch.

Pyro- I love all the glowing spots. What wonderful detail! Must have been hard to sprite.

Really hard to choose a favorite. They're all so gorgeous. This is my favorite release in a long time.

Edited by Tecca

Hard question... I love the brillant and warm color of the Mageia. I love the blue of Chrono. I love the green color of Gaia. I love the pose and colors of Thalassa... Ok, vote for all of them tongue.gif

I love different things about all of them so this is very hard. I do really love the blue of the Chrono. But no I can't pick just one - I voted for ALL OF THEM. OwO

Thalassa, Chrono, Gaia, roughly in that order. Gaia was the first of those growing up that took my breath away, though!

I voted Thalassa. Dat texture.

*nosebleed*

Thanks for setting up this poll. user posted image It's cool to see how my opinion compares to the average opinion. ohmy.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

I originally thought Thalassas would be my favorite; I love that pink with that shade of blue. But...

Astrapi look amazing color-wise. I adore that deep tealish blue with the pale gold underbelly, and the jag of lightning arcing around the body of the sprite is a delicious touch. They look gracefully terrifying.

Thalassa still look lovely, the blue shooting through the pink is a nice touch that reminds me of dolphins or something. I love their sleek, fluid look, and their unique fins and that nice dorsal. Beautiful predators.

Mageia... Well. I was actually hoping for more orange dragons in the cave, so there you go! I love that these guys almost seem lit up from within, too.

Chrono are so gorgeous, I love their color and the unique touch they have with the flowers growing on their bodies. I also like the way they look with Magia and I think I may have to do a checker with these two Xenos.

Gaia are so pretty and graceful, and I really love how they are draped with greenery. The wings make them look almost faerie-like, and they just look so benevolent, somehow, despite being so freaking huge.

And on the other hand, I adore how savage and primal the Pyro look. They really look grumpy and mean, and I actually really love their coloring too...I'll have to play around, see if I can't find a good mate for them. I really want to breed them and see what happens.

...in other words, I love all of them. I can't help it, they're so beautiful and cool, every single one.

I voted all of them, though I do have a slight preference for the Thalassa and Chrono ones. Their colors are just too gorgeous. *_*

Now if only I could get my hands on some more of these babies *goes back to biome stalking*

I love them all, but Mageia has that tiny little orange extra, in my eyes xd.png

Though they're all amazing it was very difficult to choose between Thalassa and Chrono.

Chrono seems the most powerful of them to me, but Thalassa has better contrast and color scheme in terms of design. I really admire the variety of color O.o

The green tones of Gaia and blue tones of Chrono are great, but with a more notorious contrast they would have been even more monumental.

Every time I look at them I see more and more details in their bodies but right now my favorite is Thalassa.

While they all look really awesome, my favorites are Mageia, Chrono and Gaia, because these are exactly my favorite colors (especially Mageia and Chrono *__*). I voted for Gaia in the end, because I also like the vine and leaf stuff and the small insect wings. :3 Looking at the results of the poll now, I'd rather have chosen Mageia to give it some love as well. xd.png

I really like Chrono, but I had to vote for Gaia because its personality.

The ones I like least are Pyro and Thalasa. They're all beautiful, but if I have to decide, my top two ar Chrono and Gaia and the last two are Pyro and Thalasa.

My favorite is Gaia, love the plants wrapped around it. Chrono is a close second, followed by Mageia, as they both have really good color schemes. The other three are all quite nice too, all six are very well done.