sara4cows

What's your favorite animated show?

I recently found my favorite childhood cartoon, Dungeons & Dragons, on YouTube and am turning into a junky. What is your favorite cartoon, past or present?

Futurama is my all time favorite.

But I also like: The Simpsons, Bob's Burgers, Over the Garden Wall, BoJack Horseman, Gravity Falls, and Regular Show among others.

I love animation.

Edited by kitsune93

Wish I could find it on DVD or something because it's not on Cartoon Network anymore but I LOVED Pet Alien. It was hysterically funny.

Oh, this is a very tough one, I've seen a ton of animated shows, starting with fantastic cartoons like Tom&Jerry, Looney Tunes and those short cartoons with Mickey Mouse and co.. The Disney Afternoon cartoons were mostly also awesome. I like animation up to this day, although I mostly watch anime and check out Disney and Dreamworks feature films when they come out on DVD's, the last western animated show I followed was Korra.

Since it's impossible to pick out one single animated show, here's some shows I love in no particular order:

Western animation: Looney Tunes & Merrie Melodies, Tom & Jerry, Duck Tales, Avatar: TLA, Batman: The Animated Series, South Park, Oban Star Racers, Gummi Bears, Gargoyles...

Anime: Steins;Gate, Princess Tutu, Slayers, Fate Zero, Cowboy Bebop, Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water, original FMA, X, Fantastic Children, Berserk, Black Lagoon...

I have to pick just one?! Impossible! I will, however, list my favouriteS. I won't list anime, because that is such a huge genre that I can not really pick a favourite list.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (especially the first couple seasons)

Ruby Gloom

Felix the Cat

Edited by harlequinraven

I hope you don't expect me to pick just one. Because that's not gonna happen. I pretty much grew up with the Disney Afternoon. Those cartoons were awesome. I didn't really have Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon growing up because my parents thought cable was pointless when there were "Perfectly good shows on normal TV" okay, whatever. dry.gif

Gosh, this is hard. There are so many good ones. I guess, if you had to pull my leg I'd say Gargoyles.

user posted image

Oh crud! I didn't even think about MLP. Um, I guess MLP: FiM ties with Gargoyles. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

Code Lyoko. I also really enjoy Avengers Assemble. Transformers Prime was also excellent. And RWBY.

My latest obsession is Steven Universe. I also love Gravity Falls, Over The Garden Walll, Adventure Time and Total Drama Island.

I'm not gonna list the other shows I love from when I was younger since that would be too long. tongue.gif

Edit: Oh and now I've got another new favorite. It's called "We Bare Bears" and I swear it is the cutest cartoon I've ever watched. It's one of the few good shows on Cartoon Network now.

Edited by Pixel.G

My favorite animated shows, Speed racer, G Force Battle of the Planets, Star Blazers, ROBOTECH, Voltron, Transformers and a lot more... biggrin.gif

As a child I adored Digimon, but only season 1 and maybe season 2. Now I love "The Penguins from Madagascar", they are just ridiculous! xd.png

Smurfs smile.gif and of course, Phineas and Ferb - I love almost any animated show (except those awful "newer" ones being shown by the cartoon network.)

Basically everything from the good old Cartoon Network. I'm sad that era is over now, these new cartoons are just... creepily bad.

top 5 anime:

saki (aka mahjong lesbians with awesome powers)

madoka magica

serial experiments lain

kaiji (season 1, i haven't seen season 2 yet for some reason)

tie between girls und panzer, monster musume, and love live! (both seasons)

top 5 western cartoons:

steven universe

spongebob squarepants

clone high

futurama (the original airing, i don't like the newer episodes when they changed to comedy central)

ed edd n eddy

i only watch cartoons so picking my favourites is too hard tongue.gif

Over the Garden Wall is my absolute favorite, and that isn't going to change unless Steven Universe gets even better than it is right now. Poor Steven Universe is second in my eyes.

Then there's Danny Phantom, MLP:FIM, Spectacular Spider-man, Gravity Falls, Generator Rex and Vixen (still holding out the hope that it'll be turned into a full length series!)

My favorite cartoon movies are "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and the "Corpse Bride". Everything is so well done: the animation, the script, the storyline, the voices.

Avatar the Last Airbender *squee*

Sailor Moon

Phineas and Ferb

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Masks(80s)(vehicles change in flying, etc), ducktales, transformers, gargoyles, chip n Dale rescue rangers, Scooby doo, the real Ghostbusters, sailor moon, inuyasha, darkwing duck, silverhawks, thundercats, pokemons, voltron, rainbow brites, care bears, few not remember name in past..Oh well. rolleyes.gif