Wandering4Ever

Wandering's Art

Welp. This little corner is going to be dedicated to my sporadic drawings. Which. Are sporadic. Very sporadic.

Since I'm kind of on the run before I start my school day, this first post is going to currently be half-arsed. >_> I'll make it prettier when I have time in the next day or two.

Although to get started, a few examples of my work I suppose eh?

This is my current WIP of two of my characters. Mind you it's a WIP. No, Kalix isn't going to be hairless and naked forever, I promise.

Some dragons I drew for over in the DR section

Another of the same dragon

A personal art dragon for the ex-gf. I'll eventually get around to finishing him

My best full drawing I've done in quite a long time. Since I made this I basically haven't had time due to college to make another of this level...

And lastly the most recent work I currently have uploaded. A concept drawing of one of my species, the Narkiat's.

I'll make small preview images later when I have more time >_>

Otherwise. I also am taking a sort of commission interest poll.

Which sounds weird. But Hop on over here to get a little bit of a run down as to what I'd be asking if I were to open commission slots.

If you're interested in a commission, please let me know!

Otherwise, I may take requests from time to time. But for now, since the beginning of the week is always crazy busy for me, requests are not going to be accept. So actually I changed my mind because I need to stop drawing my same characters over and over and over again xd.png

So basically TL;DR

Commissions: POSSIBLE. PM or post if interested.

Requests: Go for it! I'll be taking, probably two currently. Preferably they can be something done in a short amount of time, but yep. Go ahead and post away c:

That's about all for now. See you around~

~Wandering

Edited by Wandering4Ever

I've been trying to work on some coloring lately, and I'll probably upload the other attempts later on when I get off my butt to get my charger >->;;

user posted image

it's a coloring attempt of one of my original races, the Narkiat. I'm still in the process of fleshing them out, but they're coming along, albeit slowly.

I've been trying to work on some coloring lately, and I'll probably upload the other attempts later on when I get off my butt to get my charger >->;;

user posted image

it's a coloring attempt of one of my original races, the Narkiat. I'm still in the process of fleshing them out, but they're coming along, albeit slowly.

Oh wow this looks cool!

I wasn't going to comment, but the coloring on the Narkiat looks stellar -- this coming from a person who's still trying to get a hang of using prismacolors. xd.png

Ah, thank you guys! I didn't even see there had been posts -ultra super mega fail-

I actually poked in here because I did a sketch the other day of a new charrie of mine. So I figured I'd toss it up.

user posted image

The quality's crap because I didn't scan it.. but i'll get there eventually. And her anatomy is wonky because I was trying to draw a Euroasian wolf when I usually draw timbers, soooooo.

Edited by Wandering4Ever

user posted image

I decided it was time for an avatar change, since I've been using the little dragon I made back in 2013 for a long time now.

This is a dragon I'm going to probably be eventually tossing up in DR, but I have to flesh them out a bit more. Along with determine their actual colors. xd.png

I'm still practicing spriting, but I'd like to think I'm getting a bit better.

Oh my god, pics not blocked by the school filter <3

Those are lovely. And so I haz a request

I ask you to draw my avatar wolf =3

Oh my god, pics not blocked by the school filter <3

Those are lovely. And so I haz a request

I ask you to draw my avatar wolf =3

Of course!

I've got a few little questions though so I can get started c:

Are you looking for traditional or digital? I'm alright with either or, but you'll definitely get it faster with digital xd.png

Any particular pose in mind?

And also just as a head's up. I probably won't be able to get to this until at least Monday. I've got a big final project due then and after that I'll be applying for jobs, but I can sneak it in c: