Gusearth

Heartstealer Breeding Plans

Which one would look the best?  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a thread to discuss breeding plans, and share ideas. I've seen threads like this before, discussing breeding plans for the new releases, so I decided to make one for this year's V-Day release. smile.gif

So, I think that Red-Finned Tidals would look amazing with the new Heartstealers.

user posted imageuser posted image

Other mates that I think would look good:

Oh good thing I checked right before I was going to hit the "Post New Topic" button xd.png

user posted image

Ooh, they're definitely pretty with Whites! I feel like we'll be seeing a lot of that pair going around. And I'm biased, but everything looks good with Sweetlings.

Ooh, they're definitely pretty with Whites! I feel like we'll be seeing a lot of that pair going around. And I'm biased, but everything looks good with Sweetlings.

Their patterns are perfectly matched <3

user posted image x user posted image

I really like them with waters, moonstones and skywings. wub.gif But the checker with whites posted earlier is even prettier IMHO.

Edited by olympe

^ Ooh, I was going to breed them with Daydreams no matter what because that's just what I do, but the pairing looks way better than I anticipated :0 Might have to take it further than usual...!

Whites were the first thing that came to mind.

Of course the last two male Valentine Dragons (Radiant Angel and Heartseeker) would also be a nice, matching color scheme.

There's also Reds and Crimson dragons.

Of course, other shinies like Silvers, Golds and gold Wyverns are always great combos.

If we are going by different colors though, I think either lighter bright colors would complement, or very deep dark colors for the contrast.

light/bright:

Purples, Daydream, bleeding moon, horse, Fleshcrown, Waters, Ice

dark/deep:

Nhiostrife, Royal Blue, Ember, Falconiform, Green Nebula, Black

edit: looks like others beat me to post a few of my recommendations xd.png

Edited by thiefofhearts

They're gorgeous with Moonstones, that's going to be my starting plan for mine I think.

I wonder if they might be nice with Deep Seas?

I think it looks nice... And maybe these too:

Moonstone and Alt Sweetling are ones that have to be done, they look so nice xd.png

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

I'm not sure what I would breed mine to. I'll have to go through my dragons and see what sticks out. Eastern x Eastern breeding makes sense though, so if I ever get a CB SIlver I'd definitely try it.

You know, I didn't really think of that pairing at first, but the sahdes of reds do seem to complement each other quite nicely.

I'm not sure what I would breed mine to. I'll have to go through my dragons and see what sticks out. Eastern x Eastern breeding makes sense though, so if I ever get a CB SIlver I'd definitely try it.

I'm pretty sure the only CB silver I have is male so I'll try that out for you!

Just gotta wait for them to mature and hopefully they'll produce an egg...

I think it looks nice... And maybe these too:

Moonstone and Alt Sweetling are ones that have to be done, they look so nice xd.png

Oh I like these three~

I love the silver x heartseeker pairing and will most likely go with that (and green copper).

I think their so red color will look great with blue dragons, so

What about tangar...

And well.. gold looks like well with almost everything

Of the ones posted, I think I like the heartstealer best with white so far. Also definitely going to try one with lumina.

(They look amazing with shimmers but that's not within reach for me. tongue.gif)

As far as matching the closests? Red-finned tidals is my choice.

As a nice accent? Royal blues look great with anything with gray accents.

And I really like the pop with Sunsets.

Shape-wise, I don't really see anything that compliments the heart-shape of these dragons. Other eastern dragon types perhaps, but I don't think they quite do it justice either. (We always need more easterns, of course, so maybe in the future!)

They look nice with wrapping wings, too, but I don't think that will be a primary pairing with me - I prefer to have the option to breed more than twice a year! When possible.

While I personally don't think they go well with golds, I do like the look with the golden wyvern, which I will admit surprises me a little. tongue.gif