DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

I didn't see any of these and I figured we shouldn't clog any other threads with it, so I'd make one just for this!

Show us a picture of your lovely cave! Let other people know if you like theirs! :3

Here is my cave with my lovely Silver baby <3

user posted image

user posted image

I am addicted to symmetry, but I don't know if it would have been better to place items based on the landscape. (Although not knowing what I was doing, I picked a bred dragon, which gave me the boring grey background. Meh, oh well.)

user posted image

Like his namesake, my Dorian Gray already has a bunch of pretty things, which I however won't bore you with for half a chapter xd.png

It seems like there's not much yet even though I've maxed out everything except meat, I'm just like that with my tendency to concentrate a lot of things in a small area and phobia of straying from the edges. But it's pretteh. I can't wait to add more, I'm addicted to shinies & nowhere near the amount I want D:<

...I like red roses a lot, can you tell? Bit hard to place though. x3

And gold. I'm way too obsessed with gold. guh

Edited by Orlageddon

I just started this event, and I don't have anything....how do I get things?

Halp!

Ps, I use the iPad.

user posted image

Halp!

Ps, I use the iPad.

Tap the items below the image and drag them around to place them where you want smile.gif

Also, to get more than just the magic items, tap the other categires- meat, shinies, etc.

Halp!

Ps, I use the iPad.

user posted image

You've got the same problem as me. Unless they fix it like they fixed the Christmas event for mobile, you're just going to have to get on a computer. iPads don't work with this; you can't add or drag and drop things. I had to get on my dad's laptop to do it. Sorry :<

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

You've got the same problem as me. Unless they fix it like they fixed the Christmas event for mobile, you're just going to have to get on a computer. iPads don't work with this; you can add or drag and drop things. I had to get on my dad's laptop to do it. Sorry :<

Aw, man. Hopefully they do fix it like they fixed the Mana Alchemy thing.

Thanks, though :3

This is Bloo, I love how sitting in front of his cave matches his description.

user posted image

Edited by Wiz

Disclaimer: The young princesses were in no way forced to take part to the experiment.

Meet Degas, one of my new Stripes.

user posted image

Edited by Lizzyluna

user posted image

Mine Boys Mine Ev'ry Mountain is trying his best to attract a lady copper with a pile of filets and hot dogs. Not successful so far, but he'll keep trying. biggrin.gif

user posted image

My old cave was 'cram-as-many-FE:A-references-as-possible-into-this-thing' (since the dragon's name is Prince Chrom of Ylisse).

user posted image

New one, not so much.

Edited by Limanya

My oldest dragon, Lord Alcedo, guarding his love nest:

user posted image

Maybe I should start putting stuff in the actual cave itself... xd.png Still waiting for decorations I can use to make some kind of bed/nest.

My oldest dragon, Lord Alcedo, guarding his love nest:

user posted image

Maybe I should start putting stuff in the actual cave itself... xd.png Still waiting for decorations I can use to make some kind of bed/nest.

I was putting down a bunch of pink / red scales and pretending they were a flower petal nest, haha. xd.png

Day 1:

Breakthrough.

Trouble in the cave! While looking for love, the heroic holly came home to discover that his cave has been taken over by a bunch of intruders. How will he ever get the Prince(ss), which he surely needs to attract a mate, now? No other choice but to take back his home!

The Rainbow[chicken] Knight has already fallen. Now to face the crab army! The prince(ss?) shall be saved!

user posted image

[His efforts attracted a curious Teimarr, but she left - even after all of this action, he still clearly didn't have enough meat)

==============

@driveshaft0613: Typically, you would want to Print-Screen, save/edit it on your computer, and then upload the image with any image-hosting site (imgur, photobucket, tinypic. etc.). I personally use Jing - it lets me crop right on screen, and has an auto-upload function.

@ObsessedWithCats: dem camouflage skillz! Very pretty.

@Bubbleme: I like what you did with that staff xd.png

Edited by s0r0k4