20mia08

Skyclan's Struggle OOC

Welcome to the Skyclan's Struggle OOC thread! For the Roleplay, please see here!!

Here, you may discuss plots, post character sheets, and do things alike! Please keep on the topic of our roleplay!

Edited by 20mia08

Hey, Mia. I've been stalking this since creation and even though I've only read one of the books I like the concept and it's easy to understand. I'm relatively active and I might drop some sheets in a bit if you're up to read 'em.

It depends on what it is...If it's about not wanting offers or bribes on your Prize dragon, that's fine, but only post it once. (I just now noticed that you had one... x3)

As for Mouse, I'd be happy to have some more characters join the Clan!

I actually have a similar situation to Mouse. I read only one book ((a graphic novel....:|)) but I would be happy to join. Just a few questions.

Does the Fire have a leader? Do they have the same ranks?

Im still currently reading dawn of the clans - Sunrise, or what the name was. I finished into the wild so im actually on Fire And Ice. also the *cluck cluck* was the not important bit of my last post on here

Edited by Tigerkitten18

If you read carefully, I describe The Fire, and my post explained that they have no ranks, and are all equal, therefore, there is no leader.

Also, no worries guys! You don't have to read the books in order to roleplay, though it is suggested. If you need help, just let me know.

Roleplayer Name: MyaMouse

Character Name: Sparkpaw

Alliance: Skyclan

Appearance: Sparkpaw has a fluffy orange tail and a soft, downy bronze-ish pelt. Her coat is pretty thin, but during the winter it gets very fluffy and thick. Her deep, intelligent eyes are a glossy sea blue with orangy tints around the pupils. Her paws are rounded with sharp claws.

Image: Sparkpaw

Personality: Sparkpaw never thinks about her father, and even if she could've she wouldn't because she is loyal to her clan, and if she thought about him she's get curious and want to see him. She's kind and intelligent, and they say that she reminds them of her mother. She's known for her battle tactics even though she's just an apprentice. She has a hot temper and is pretty reckless, and refuses to change her mind when she's decided on a plan. Curiosity may kill the cat, and if she still remembered, that saying would almost be true in her case, but most of the time her curiosity is too overwhelming to control.

Family: Only child, mother Cloudheart died giving birth, father's in The Fire.

Mate/Crush: None yet.

History: She doesn't know much of her family except that her mother was a traitor and died after giving birth to her. She grew up hearing many tales about her mother, whom was a great warrior. She was raised by a couple of queens that she didn't get really attached to. On the day she became an apprentice she decided to be a warrior like her mother. On the way back something happened, making her forget her kithood and apprentice ceremony. The cats told her what happened and her name, but it took a while for her to get back into the swing of things around the clan.

Past/Current Mentor: Applefrost

Past/Current Apprentices: N/A

Other: She's deathly afraid of water. She doesn't know why, she just is. She can't remember much of her past but she was born into Skyclan.

Code: Flame?

I'm having a bit of trouble with the ages. That's the typical beginng Apprentice age, right? Edit: Never mind, thanks Koala and I'm just gonna change it to 7. And I couldn't think of any other name that matches with her heritage. Spare meeee.....~

Edited by MyaMouse

Six moons is the age where kits first become apprentices. However, it can vary depending on the speed at which a kit develops, or if there's injury or whatnot.

Also, sorry for being so slow for my character sheet, Mia. New semester is starting at my school and life has been hectic as heck.

Character Name: Sparkpaw

Alliance: Skyclan

Appearance: Sparkpaw has a fluffy orange tail and a soft, downy bronze-ish pelt. Her coat is pretty thin, but during the winter it gets very fluffy and thick. Her deep, intelligent eyes are a glossy sea blue with orangy tints around the pupils. Her paws are rounded with sharp claws.

Image: Sparkpaw

Personality: Sparkpaw never thinks about her father, and even if she could've she wouldn't because she is loyal to her clan, and if she thought about him she's get curious and want to see him. She's kind and intelligent, and they say that she reminds them of her mother. She's known for her battle tactics even though she's just an apprentice. She has a hot temper and is pretty reckless, and refuses to change her mind when she's decided on a plan. Curiosity may kill the cat, and if she still remembered, that saying would almost be true in her case, but most of the time her curiosity is too overwhelming to control.

Family: Only child, mother Cloudheart died giving birth, father's in The Fire.

Mate/Crush: None yet.

History: She doesn't know much of her family except that her mother was a traitor and died after giving birth to her. She grew up hearing many tales about her mother, whom was a great warrior. She was raised by a couple of queens that she didn't get really attached to. On the day she became an apprentice she decided to be a warrior like her mother. On the way back something happened, making her forget her kithood and apprentice ceremony. The cats told her what happened and her name, but it took a while for her to get back into the swing of things around the clan.

Past/Current Mentor: Applefrost

Past/Current Apprentices: N/A

Other: She's deathly afraid of water. She doesn't know why, she just is. She can't remember much of her past but she was born into Skyclan.

Code: Flame?

I'm having a bit of trouble with the ages. That's the typical beginng Apprentice age, right? Edit: Never mind, thanks Koala and I'm just gonna change it to 7. And I couldn't think of any other name that matches with her heritage. Spare meeee.....~

Alright, accepted!

It's alright Koala, I totally understand, I'm going through the same stuff, plus basketball, but I have my evil ways of finding time to do stuff I want to do... <insert evil laugh here>

Guys, please only post things relating to the roleplay. Thanks! (Also, please delete those off topic posts)

Ugh. I don't really know what to do at this point; I was kinda hoping you'd do something. I'm not really good at fighting/hunting scenes.

We'll have the rats attack Applefrost and Sparkpaw, or they could possibly be kidnapped by The Fire or twolegs.

Eeeee hee hee! Ow. My mouth keeps making dumb noises.

The Fire! The Fire! Lemme go make Sparkpaw's dad! He can be like one of the more respected ones in the Fire, and he sees them first. Then they make them say their names and the dad will recognize her! He was there for the naming of Sparkkit, after all, and with their likeness it only takes a little insight to put two and two together... Or one and one.

Just one question. Do they have the same naming system? So like, the father would be named Blazefur, for example, if he was an adult, Blazekit as a kit and Blazepaw as an apprentice?

Roleplayer Name: Tigerkitten18

Character Name: TinyKit

Alliance: (SkyClan or The Fire?) Skyclan

Appearance: A tabby with sea blue eyes

Personality: Cute, Nice, can't think of anything else

Family: All deceased

Mate/Crush: N/A

History: Mother died in childbirth and father died in a fire.

Past/Current Mentor: (Optional unless Apprentice) [ Mentor is going to be Envyflower mad.gif ]

Past/Current Apprentices: (Optional unless a Mentor) N/A

Other: (Anything else you want/need included, like fears, favorite things, etc.) Nope

Code: Flame

Edited by Tigerkitten18

She may not be, but by posting character sheets in the OOC, you are accepting and allowing critique from others, so please remember that before posting them here. Accepted~

Eeeee hee hee! Ow. My mouth keeps making dumb noises.

The Fire! The Fire! Lemme go make Sparkpaw's dad! He can be like one of the more respected ones in the Fire, and he sees them first. Then they make them say their names and the dad will recognize her! He was there for the naming of Sparkkit, after all, and with their likeness it only takes a little insight to put two and two together... Or one and one.

Just one question. Do they have the same naming system? So like, the father would be named Blazefur, for example, if he was an adult, Blazekit as a kit and Blazepaw as an apprentice?

Miaaaa I still have a question!

No, as stated in the Main post, they are simply a band of loners with no ranks, thus, they have loner names, so his name would simply be Blaze.

Okay! Good then! Give me half an hour and I'll have it ready.

Character Name: Blazing

Alliance: (SkyClan or The Fire?) The Fire

Appearance: Bronze, fluffy fur with bright hazel eyes. He's thin and built for running or attacks that require less brawn. His fluffy pelt doesn't change much during winter but during summer he tends to use sharp stones to cut it short.

Image: Blazing

Personality: Mmmn. To be RP'd, because there's no one else in the Fire, so I won't be using him much.

Family: Sparkpaw (Daughter)

Mate/Crush: Cloudheart (deceased)

History: When Blazing met Cloudheart it was in the midst of a battle. The two locked eyes and knew that they couldn't harm each other. Every moonhigh during the new moon, they would meet to talk and soon their feelings for one another grew. Blazing and Cloudheart eventually became mates, but soon for a whole 5 moon cycles Cloudheart disappeared until she came to him on the last moon cycle. She had a large belly and Blazing knew that they would be having kits. She delivered with him that night, right before the sun rose. She died soon after, and in mourning of his lost love almost named the kit Cloudkit, but decided that her name would be Sparkkit, as the kit had the same unmistakeable spark in her eyes that Cloudheart had. He then did the right thing and took Sparkkit to Skyclan, where he dropped the kit off to a Queen and told the drowsy cat that he 'found the kitten and a dead warrior, and that the warrior told him that the kit's name was Sparkkit and to take her back home.' The queen, still half in-sleep, nodded and went back to dreaming. He went back to the Fire and he's lived there ever since, still wondering about his daughter.

Past/Current Mentor: None

Past/Current Apprentices: None

Other: Deathly afraid of water.

Code: Flame

There.

Edited by MyaMouse