JBluewind

The Valentine Breeding Brainstorm

The Valentine Breeding Brainstorm

*Note: This thread is not for trading of any kind. It is exclusively for Valentine mate and lineage discussion.

Valentines Vote ends January 25th at 11:59pm cave time.

Voting for favorite Valentine mates going on now! For more information, scroll down to the end of this post or click HERE to be taken my post on page 3.

Welcome!

Every year we get a new Valentine Dragon and every year we try to decide on which mates would work best with our new pretties. Some lineages turn out beautifully and some... not so much. Sometimes we can't find lineage swaps for a really great match. A lot of the time we forget to look at newer dragons with older Valentines. This thread was created so that we can not only discuss ideas and plans for our newest dragon (currently Radiant Angels), but also past dragons.

Rules

1) This thread is for discussion ONLY! Please do not discuss trading or gifting in this thread including offering to breed eggs or asking for eggs.

2) This thread is for creative discussion, so get creative! Use every dragon at our disposal from cave blockers to prize dragons to holidays. Don't be afraid to mention something wild or unconventional. As long as your idea follows dc rules, it could happen! Even if it doesn't, it's still fun to dream. cool.gif

3) Remember, lineage doesn't automatically mean perfect checkers. There are stair steps, spirals, unique shaped lineages, and evens made up of more than 2 breeds as well. Use your imagination.

4) Talk about your favorite combinations and why you like them, even if they were mentioned earlier in the thread. Knowing what the majority of people like helps others choose a lineage project that will be more likely to have lineage swaps available down the road and gives breeders raw data to work with. All opinions will be noted in the op by the corresponding dragon.

5) Don't be afraid to say that there is a breed you think WON'T work. Sometimes finding a good match means weeding out the bad ones.

6) Keep it civil. We are all different and have our own opinions. Please respect each other. And remember, there is no need to argue here. Any time two people have a conflicting opinion on a possible lineage, the mate will be put on the "Maybe" list. (Including breeds Vamp and I disagreed on prior to posting this thread)[/size]

*All dragons will be listed alphabetically with other holiday mates listed first

* Spiriters alts not listed since they are unique dragons that are only avaliable on one scroll and protected by DC rules as the property of the spiriter.

* If you want to suggest Stripe or GoN pairings, don't forget to go to a dragcave wiki for Stripe colors and Avatars that come from breeding Valentine dragons

t = template link while dc = link to dc lineage

* Please give permission if you have any of the following lineages so that I can also show dc examples. All adult dragons posted in this thread may be used as examples unless otherwise noted.

Valentine '09

Yes

♡ Almandine ♢WINNER: 2015 poll♢ t (the different shades work well together * similar posing)

♡ Daydream ♢2nd place: 2015♢t and dc

♡ Deep Sea ♢2nd place: 2015♢ dc (a real shocker, this pair really compliments each other)

♡ Electric dc

♡ Flamingo dc

♡ Horse t

♡ Ice t

♡ Moonstone dc

♡ Pillow dc

♡ Royal Crimson t

♡ 

Maybe

☆ Hellfire t

☆ Silver t

☆ Sunset dc

☆ White t

No

No Examples

~ Desipis - Both bulky and nice contrast

~ Black Tea - matching colors

~ Brute - Color combination

~ Gold - Good colors and similar bulky body type and pose.

~ Pink - looks great with most Valentines

~ Alt. Ridgewing

Sweetling

Yes

♡ Balloon dc

♡ Moonstone t and  dc (soft pinks and blues)

♡ Nhiostrife dc

♡ Silver dc

♡ 

Maybe

☆ Pink dc

☆ Sunrise dc

☆ Sunstone dc

☆ Hellfire t

No

No Examples

~ Mistletoe

~ Black Tea

~ Daydream

~ Golden W.

~ Falconiform

~ Purple

~ Almandine Pyralspite

~ Spring Seasonal - Like romantic cherry blossoms!

alt Sweetling (either as base or entire line)

Yes

♡ Black Marrow t and dc

♡ Snow Angel dc

♡ Dorsal (Red) dc

♡ Gold dc

♡ Nhiostrife dc

♡ Pink with old pinks dc

♡ Speckle Throat dc

♡ Stripe t and t

♡ Sunsong dc

Maybe

☆ Solstice dc

☆ Albino dc

☆ Balloon dc

☆ Black dc

☆ Ice dc

No

No Example

~ Carmine

Rosebud

Yes

♡ Almandine t

♡ Bleeding Moon t (colors compliment and contrast well)

♡ Deep Sea dc (good contrast)

♡ Ice dc

♡ Moonstone dc

♡ Nebula (Purple) t

♡ Purple dc (males have a big, robust, intricate sprite to match)

♡ Royal Blue dc

♡ Seasonal (spring) dc

♡ Waterhorse dc

♡ White dc

Maybe

☆ Black t and dc

☆ Brute t

☆ Gold dc

☆ Silver dc

No

No Examples

~ Pink

~ Terrae

Heartseeker

Yes

♡ Piemaster's alt Mistletoe (simulation posted by piemaster here)

♡ Albino dc (This pairing single handedly changed my mind on albinos * It really brings out the color of heartseeker's antlers)

♡ Balloon t

♡ Gold t and dc

♡ Golden Wyvern t and dc

♡ Horse t and dc (similar pose and build)

♡ Nebula (Red) t

♡ Red Finned Tidal t

♡ Royal Crimson dc

♡ Stripe t

♡ Tsunami dc

Maybe

☆ Dorsal (red) t - Lovely colors, similar posing, and cool wing structures.

☆ Ember t

☆ Pink with old pink base dc

☆ Silver dc

☆ Whiptail t - Yummy Valentines chocolates!

No

No examples

~ Holly

~ Cassare

~ Pillow

~ Pyrope Pyralspite

~ Red

~ Seasonal (fall)

~ Sunstone

~ Undine

~ Whiptail - Yummy Valentines chocolates!

Arsani

Yes

♡ Black dc (high contrast colors)

♡ Blusang dc

♡ Carmine t and dc

♡ Daydream t

♡ Gray t and dc

♡ Horse t

♡ Moonstone dc

♡ Nebula Purple dc

♡ Nhiostrife dc

♡ Seasonal Spring t and dc

♡ Seasonal Winter dc

Maybe

☆ Almandine t 

☆ Brute t

☆ Red Finned Tidal t

No

No example

~ Pink

~ Pyrope Pyralspite

~ Royal Crimson

~ Silver

~ Sunrise

~ Sunsong

~ Sunstone

~ Terrae

~ Tsunami

Radiant Angel

Yes

♡ Piemaster's alt Mistletoe (simulation posted by piemaster here)

♡ Solstice dc

♡ Brute t

♡ Copper (rainbow) t

♡ Electric t

♡ Gold t

♡ Golden Wyvern t

♡ Lumina t

♡ Red t

♡ 

Maybe

☆ Speckle-Throated t

☆ White t

No

No example

~ Tri-color Snow Angel

~ Pink

~ Pyrope Pyralspite

~ Sunsong

Multiple Valentines and Oddball Lineages

☆ Daydream with everything! dc

☆ Sweetlings, Solstice, and Soul piece dc

~ Sweetling x Valentine '09 - inverted colors

~ Sweetling x Rosebud

~ Sweetling x Arsani

~ Radiant Angel x Rosebud

~ Any pink Valentine with Tri-horn Wyvern suggested by Dewdropmon

Want to share a checker idea, but can't find an actual example? No problem! Thanks to VampiricOmen, we have templates for each of the current Valentine dragons. happy.gif

Templates

2009: Valentine's template

2010: Sweetling (pink) template

and Sweetling (alt) base template

2011: Rosebud template

2012: Heartseeker template

2013: Arsani template

2014: Radiant Angel template

Blank: Blank template

Directions: "Download templates and use alongside a photo editing program like Paint, Gimp or Photoshop. To add sprites to the empty sections, screenshot the dragon in lineage view, paste the image into the program and crop the sprite (crop the rectangle, or the interior of the rectangle), then copy paste into each blank rectangle. Best used with a program that can handle multiple layers of images."

Example

Sweetling x Moonstone

Click here to check out all of VampiricOmen's Bloodmoon Valentines

2015 Voting Rules

1. Any votes cast on the 26th will not count to give people enough time to prepare for Valentine breeding season.

2. You can only vote ONCE

3. You can only vote for ONE favorite mate per Valentine dragon breed.

4. You can change your mind and edit your vote as many times as you like before the deadline.

5. You can 'campaign' for your favorites by posting why they are the best on this thread or adding something to your siggy/profile. If you want to get crazy creative and created a banner or artwork, I will add them below so everyone can check out your creation happy.gif

6. You CANNOT break thread rules. Keeping the discussion civil, light, and on topic. This thread is about finding the best mates for our Valentine dragons. Keep that in mind.

7. Please vote for your FAVORITE combination and not just the ones you want to find mates for.

Winning mates get a mark by their name in the OP.

Note: '09 wont be included this year since it was already voted on this year in the previous poll. 2015 will be voted on in a seperate ballot once it is released. If the voting is successful, I will try to do it again next year.

VALENTINE 2015 Ballot

Sweetling:

Alt Sweetling:

Rosebud:

Heartseeker:

Arsani:

Radiant Angel:

[COLOR=fuchsia][B]VALENTINE 2015 Ballot[/B][/COLOR]
Sweetling: 
Alt Sweetling: 
Rosebud: 
Heartseeker: 
Arsani: 
Radiant Angel: 

Edited by JBluewind

We actually have a separate radiant angel thread for what members are breeding with them/what looks good with them but I don't think we have one for all of the rest so the thread should be fine to leave open and not closed as a duplicate (if we do have threads I can add the links below but I don't think we have threads for all of them) It's also kind of nice to have all of them in one place to discuss.

Radiant Angel thread - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=159081

Edited by rubyshoes

This is kind of an interesting thread. I hope others will share their ideas.

I have this Black dragon that I plan to breed a mate for at Valentines season. I like the way the poses are similar and the high contrast of colors.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vvP7h

For Heartseekers I like this because of the similar build and elegance of the dragons. Sorry I don't have the practice with the programs to use the template to build it out further.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vmCjk

Rosebuds, I think look good with Whites (doesn't everything?)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/axbhE

And also Royal Blues

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zcyov

I like them with the Moonstones you are showing too. (You also have a stray Sweetling in there that needs to be moved to its proper place. wink.gif )

I know this isn't a lineage that everyone can build, due to the Alts, but I love it and I think it would look almost as good with just the Alt base.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G4mUF

I haven't done much with my '09s, but did collect this one last year.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g6wBv

I think Rosebuds would also be good with:

- spring seasonals biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/2jnxI

- silvers http://dragcave.net/lineage/6HLYu

Sweetlings with Moonstones http://dragcave.net/lineage/9G7vm

Heartseekers with pinks and old pink base http://dragcave.net/lineage/VLcQU

Val 09 with:

- Sunset http://dragcave.net/lineage/1eLlj

- Electric http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZEiJO

Loving the ideas guys! I'll update the op when I get a few minutes. It takes me a bit to do the coding.

Thanks for the heads up on the stray Sweetling link (I literally did the entire thing on my phone including bbcoding so there was bound to be a mistake or two.)

The templates are there for you if you want to have fun and experiment so others can see your idea better. Giving links to existing dc lineages helps too even if they are only at 2nd gen.

Does anyone have any atypical ideas? I have yet to test out a lineage of (top to bottom)

Valentine '09 - Horse - Arsani - Horse

or a more diverse

Valentine '09' - Horse - Ice/Nebula - Almandine

I also have several pure Valentine lineage ideas (only crazy ideas to show what is possible if you . One involves a spiral with Sweetling x Valentine '09 (keep Sweeting) then Sweetling x Rosebud (keep Rosebud) and so on until it has all the Valentines in a lovely spiral. Each egg could be passed on to another person - especially later gens - or grabbed from the AP where hopefully they will be bred the next year or traded/gifted to someone who could continue the lineage.

My other idea involves a unique shaped lineage with a 3rd gen spiral and 2nd or 4th gen spiral Valentine '09, 2nd gen Rosebud from Sweetling, 2nd gen Sweetling from Rosebud, 2nd gen heartseeker from arsani, 2nd gen arsani from heartseeker, and so on. Not enough time to describe right now, so I'll do it later.

Vamp made up an alt Sweetling x Stripe.

http://s1141.photobucket.com/user/Vampiric...gFIXED.jpg.html

The breeding already listed ones Vamp and I had already debated on (if anyone's curious. I'll give our reasons later on (I want yell to brainstorm at least a page or two first wink.gif ) but I have to say I HATED all the GoN pairings. Only some Valentines can even breed with GoN and those that can produce an Avatar of Change which matches none of them. Not worth breeding Valentines with GoN unless that changes (either alt Spirit colors or different Avatars)

Edited by JBluewind

The only Valentine's I'm looking to do lineages with are Sweetlings, Rosebuds, and Radiant Angels.

For Sweetlings I'm going to try and look for 3g checkers with silvers. Rosebuds are going to be 3g checkers with gold/white (have not made up my mind though I'm certain I will be aiming for gold), and for Radiant Angels I am going to be looking for 2g Radiant angels x Whites (8) and Snow Angels (4). biggrin.gif

I have an Almandine from Val '09 I'd really like to find a mate for. <3 that combo~

Not sure what I'll pair my non-CB Val'09s and Sweetlings with since they would be considered 'messy', most likely something CB, but my Rosebuds are going to be with Pinks and Moonstones, my Heartseekers with either Red Dorsals, Royal Crimsons, possibly Carmines, Arsanis will be with Grays and Black Teas, and as for the Radiant Angels I'm not sure yet, either Whites, Sunsongs, or Tan Ridgewings. :)

(If you'd like to use any of those dragons as examples in the OP, go right ahead. c:)

I'll be sending some sweetlings to the AP that will look like this, this, this, this, this, this {I have a mate waiting for when he gets here}, this & the Valentine's version of this. Alts do make things hard to work with, but I did what I could with what I had.

One of my arsani lines will look like this. Another will look like this & then subsequently bred with this to make a 4th gen.

The rest of my CB Valentines are up in the air. For some, I'm still not sure what I like best with them even after having had them several years.

I really like Rosebud x Waterhorse - http://dragcave.net/lineage/iUNeL

I picked up this Sweetling x Balloon last year and I think that's pretty cool looking too - http://dragcave.net/lineage/0U5Mc

I also have a Sweetling x Sunstone checker that's a maybe? I kinda like it - http://dragcave.net/lineage/XyO70

I think Heartseekers look good with everything, but my favorites are x Gold ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/cqKHZ ) and x Golden Wyvern ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/iTld4 )

Edited by PolarVortex

That stripe one may or may not have been intentional. Here's the one where it doesn't alt partway through: Alt start Sweetling x Stripe

On an unrelated note, I am planning to obtain or continue Bleeding Moon pairings for all of my Valentines. Some of them result in a lineage that isn't the prettiest or seems to clash, but that's okay with me~

Val 09: The pale blues of the Bleeding Moon go well with the slightly muted hot pink of the Valentine's. Multiple colours on the Bleeding Moon makes this a busy lineage, and by having one dragon a uniform colour, it reduces the noise and results in the reds popping.

Sweetling: The colour of the Bleeding Moon really contrasts with the colour of the Sweetling, and as a result, the blues stand out. In addition the hot pink accents of the Sweetling go well with the red accents of the Bleeding Moon

Rosebud: Hands down, this is my favourite Valentine's pairing currently available that uses Bleeding Moons. Both dragons have multiple colours, but the analogous colours of the Rosebud compliment the compound colours of the Bleeding Moon in a way that neither of the sprites is drowned out by the other.

Heartseeker: Of them all, this is the paring that I like the least. The bold red of the Heartseeker overpowers the red accents on the Bleeding Moon and creates a lineage that clashes. I really like how the sprites would appear to be facing each other if placed side by side.

Arsani: Another pairing that I like, the colours look good together. However the Bleeding Moon sprite is a bit busy when put side by side the Arsani one, so it may not be a lineage for everyone.

Radiant Angel: I wasn't sure what to do with my Radiant Angels, and I'm still not sure. However, I do know that I'll be searching for this pairing come Valentine's day. I found a 2G BM in the AP with this lineage and I liked it, so much so that given time this lineage could look interesting. The red on the Radiant Angel pops when paired with the bright blue of the Bleeding Moon.

It's awesome to see how many different pairings people are coming up with, the one I have the most trouble with imagining is the Heartseeker. He's got such rich, bold colours that a mate of equally bold colours could either make or break the lineage. Go too muted with the mate however, and the lineage doesn't look as good.

For Heartseekers I like this because of the similar build and elegance of the dragons. Sorry I don't have the practice with the programs to use the template to build it out further.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vmCjk

Wow, that's a really nice pairing! Here is a simulation for it: Heartseeker x Horse

The op has been updated to this point.

Edit: I was caught up. 2 more posts to go! xd.png

Edit: Okay, NOW I've updated everything to this point. Will come back later to update further. I have a feeling that yall will be keeping me busy wink.gif

How does everybody feel about me adding a poll next week? What I'm thinking of doing is asking for everyone to vote on their favorite pairing with the Valentine '09. I would put it up on Monday and take it down after 3 or 4 days when I would put up a poll on Sweetlings and so on. It would take 18 to 24 days (plus 1 day only for alt sweetling) meaning it would end right about when the event would start. Would this be something I should do? Should I start a separate thread for polling?

Rubyshoes: Thanks for approving my thread! Your opinion on this means a lot to me. It's my first major thread here and I tried to make it easy to read and user friendly. I hope to see you posting your ideas too.

purplehaze: Thank You! I hope so too. I know creating it has given me a lot of new lineage ideas. I have a 3rd gen example of Moonstone x Rosebud up on the op now so you can get a better idea of it. And thanks for the heads up on the misplaced Sweetling.

Red2111: Wow! That is an ambitious list there Red. Which are your favorites? Also, I love the kitty xd.png

xX Blythe Xx: Nice lineages hun! Gotta say my favorite from that is the Spring Seasonal cool.gif

LaHaine: Thank you for the lineages! Lovin that Ice. And good luck on getting that daydream wink.gif

ElementalMistressLuna: And you are very excited about it too! laugh.gif

Saynna: Good idea stopping at 3rd gen on the Sweetling x Silver. I'm trying to get to 4th gen on my line and it is VERY difficult.

Denwayasha: I know! That is one of my favorite Valentine '09 mates. For THIS beauty (not messy, just atypical even), breed a 2nd gen pb Sunsong with Ribbonfeather or Peonyheart, influence the egg to be female and you have a mate for your Sweetling for this year! For a perfect match for next year, breed a cb Rosebud or cb Arsani with a cb Purple to create a 2nd gen female valentine. Breed her (off season) with a pb 2nd gen Sunsong male. Influence the egg female for a mirror mate.

Siliskor: Good lord! Those are some nice alt Sweetling pairings. I'm a HUGE fan of the red dorsal one. Here's hoping I snag one of your amazing lineages during the Valentines event. I'm gonna be hunting hard for my first alt this year and those are just divinely done! ohmy.gif

Dewdropmon: Do you have any examples of them I can post?

PolarVortex: Wow. You really knocked some of those out of the park! Loving the Waterhorse and the golds.

VampiricOmen: Hello to my co-conspirator! Nice to see you and your bloodmoon army. cool.gif

Thanks for telling me about the Sweetlings. I honestly have missed valentine hunting and just now found out that I can get an alt! I actually thought they were scroll bound blink.giflaugh.gif

I added a link at the bottom of the op for your bleedingmoons post and added your favorite (Rosebud) to the list.

I think the Heartseeker x Horse is an overlooked gem too. It doesn't look like much color wise until you look at their bodies and pose.

Edited by JBluewind

I have fallen for a few different pairings with my Vals.

My Val09 preference is with Deepsea dragons. Sednee was a gift from a friend and it really grew on me. I released my other second-gen Val to continue the lineage before the limits were lifted.

And because I'm a jerk who has this girl and her brother (who I forgot to breed this Christmas!), I will be inbred checkering them. smile.gif

For Sexyfeathers, I have a couple pairings I like. I have the Nightclub variant, and brights contrast well with them. I've not kept any of my own holiday offspring from the pairing, but Sunsongs look amazing with them. I also have a Gold adult. I also like them with Solsties. I might be a butt and inbreed that checker in lieu of finding a proper partner since I have a baby from both seasons. More likely I'll keep the Sunsong this year.

For Budwings, I really find them kind of meh. But they look nice with Purples and Deepseas (again). Purple males have a big, robust, intricate sprite to match the busy Budwings; Deepseas are similarly a good contrast as they are to 09s.

... I've lost my energy here, but Chocofrills pair excellently with Frills.

Oh my God! Fizzix those have to be the most insane lineages I've ever seen! I never knew there were 2 alts on the same scroll out there! And the deep sea was just a shock. Never thought they would look that good ohmy.gif

I'll have to add more later. I need to go to bed now, but I have a couple of my favorites that I caught last year. (sorry if these have already been mentioned - I didn't go through absolutely everything yet)

Val 09 x Moonstone

Heartseaker x Albino This pairing single handedly changed my mind on albinos. I did not like the look of the sprites until I saw this pairing. So gorgeous!

Arsani x Winter

I've always rather liked this line, myself.

I think I'm going to breed this this year, too, and probably this, as well ^^

Edited by PieMaster

Dewdropmon: Do you have any examples of them I can post?

Do you mean with Tri-horns? If so, no I haven't decided on one to try and right now I'm just trying to focus on a Sweetling x Nhiostrife lineage. But I'll see what I can do. ^^

Edited by Dewdropmon

First off, lovely idea for a thread. Hopefully this will make figuring out breeding plans and potentially planning for blood swaps much easier. =3

I'll go ahead and list my favorites, with stars beside those I'd really like to get this year.

VALENTINES 09

Black Tea - I look for matching colors first, so this is probably a given.

* Brute - Color combination appeals a lot to me here, and I tend to think Brutes work well with a lot of breeds. :'D

Daydream - Saw someone else think this up and it works surprisingly well!

* Pink - Pfft, Pinks look great with most of the Valentines. xd.png

* Almandine Pyralspite - Really gorgeous. Also similar posing!

Alt. Ridgewing

Royal Crimson

* Flamingo

* Gold - Good colors and similar bulky body type and pose.

* Sweeting - Kinda looks like they have somewhat inverted colors: Valentines have dark pink with a touch of lighter shades, while the Sweetlings are overall a soft pink with darker tints.

Heartseeker

* Desipis - Both bulky, some nice contrast, and have a bit of an opposites attract feel to it.

Got some lovely checkers from Pinks lined up and an EG in the works mostly made up of pink-colored bases! Hoping to stock up on pretties this year.

SWEETLINGS

Black Tea

* Carmine - With Alts!

* Daydream

* Red Dorsal - With Alts!

Falconiform - With either type. Both look pretty good!

* Moonstone - Soft pinks and blues is really pretty, OMG.

* Pink

* Purple

* Almandine Pyralspite

* Spring Seasonal - Like romantic cherry blossoms!

Golden Wyvern

Silver

* Valentine 09's

Rosebud

Arsani

* Black Marrow - With Alts!

* Mistletoe

* Old Pink

For my own breeding, I'm leaning heavily on getting 2Gs from Almandine and Pink. But I also will breed some 3Gs from Purples and Pinks.

ROSEBUD

* Pink

* Almandine Pyralspite

* White

* Gold

* Radiant Angel

Sweetling

Terrae

GON

... Can you tell Rosebuds are a favorite dragon of mine? :'D

Don't have many of these at all (SO regret missing out on CBs), but I will be able to breed some stairsteps from White and Terrae.

HEARTSEEKER

* Red Dorsal - Lovely colors, similar posing, and cool wing structures.

* Ember

Red Nebula

Pillow

* Pyrope Pyralspite

Red

* Royal Crimson

* Fall Seasonal

* Sunstone

Undine

* Whiptail - Yummy Valentines chocolates!

* Cassare

Golden Wyvern

* Valentines 09

Holly - Pipedream, I know. :'D

Expect some nice EG babies from Sunstone and Royal Crimson. ;3

ARSANI

* Silver

Tsunami

Terrae

* Sunstone

Sunsong

* Sunrise

* Royal Crimson

* Pyrope Pyralspite

Pink

* Black

Got some lovely EGs planned from Sunstone and Royal Crimson on my end!

RADIANT ANGEL

* Tri-color Snow Angel

* Rosebud

* Golden Wyvern

White

* Sunsong

Pyrope Pyralspite

Pink

Definitely breeding one of the guys with a Tri-color Snow Angel. The other... most probably a Golden Wyvern. Not totally sure yet!

Edited by Esmeia