C88

The Silver Funeral Lineage

The Silver Funeral Lineage

Welcome, ladies and gents. I came up with this idea a while ago, and I'll tell you how it came to be. When you see people breeding and trading prize dragons, there is a 90% chance that the lineage is a stair lineage (unless they are 2nd gen). I think that even gen tinsels look rather nice, and I am getting a little tired of only seeing stairsteps. Yes, they do look nice, but I think we need more variety, so I have created this lineage project.

I have 2 3rd gen even gen tinsels, and they will be the founding pair. Here is an example of offspring from them: Lineage. All the CB dragons in the line are deceased, and I have named the pair to match that. I want to hopefully get this lineage up to 8th gen, if you guys want to help continue the lineage. If you get a dragon from this lineage and want to donate it's offspring, just use the donor form and you will be added to the donor list. Donors may set their own rules for their offspring, and giftees have a 48 hour time limit after being offered an egg to claim it.

Founding Pair:

The Silver Mourner

The Silver Griever

Waiting list:

1. uforia

2. Glyndlamir

3. amillionelephants

4. SylvrGhost

5. Nevermore~Has permission to bite the egg with Lustmord - Arise

6. Lurhstaap

7. Esko the Wolf~From TSM & TSG

8. Pitty

9. cippisweetForForums

10. charlottekay62~The Silver Beloved x Z'The Silver Mausoleum

Rules:

You can trade and gift offspring from the founding pair

You can freeze and bite, but if an egg you get dies you will be put on the grey list and not be able to request another for 2 weeks

Donors may set their own rules

If you repeatedly kill the eggs you get or repeatedly ignore rules, you will be put on the black list and will be banned from the thread

If you fail to respond to a PM for 72 hours you will be put on the grey list indefinitely until you post or PM saying why you didn't respond.

Naming:

All from this line up to 6th gen must have "The Silver" at the start of their name, e.g "The Silver Hourglass". It is preferred that the second part of the name relates to death or funerals, like "The Silver Tombstone". If the dragon is 6th gen or above, it only needs to have "Silver" in some part of it's name, not necessarily at the beginning (even if it is not a tinsel).

Breeding:

No inbreeding unless you really have to

Only breed them with even gen dragons of the same gen

If the offspring of your pair is 6th gen or above, it only needs to have "Silver" in some part of it's name, not necessarily at the beginning (even if it is not a tinsel).

Grey List:

Hannah Montanna-Did not respond to both PMs

Syii-chan-Did not respond to PM

KingLemur330-Did not respond to PM

Black list:

None

Donors:

grammydragon~The Silver Image x The Silver Reflection~Lineage members only

grammydragon~The Silver Beloved x Z'The Silver Mausoleum~Lineage members only

Forms:

Request an egg form:

[COLOR=blue][B]I want an egg![/B][/COLOR]
Scroll name:
Forum name:
PM:
Scroll:
Will you breed your egg?:
Yes/No
Specific parents (optional):
Notes:

Request to be a donor

[COLOR=purple][B]I want to be a donor![/B][/COLOR]
Scroll name:
Forum name:
PM:
Scroll:
Breeding pairs:
Rules for your gifts:
Notes:

Egg Adoption form:

[COLOR=red][B]I have an egg available![/B][/COLOR]
Scroll name:
Forum name:
PM/Teleport:
Scroll:
Breeding pair:
Available to:
Rules for your gift:
Notes:

Request to be a banner maker:

[COLOR=orange][B]I want to be a banner maker![/B][/COLOR]
Scroll name:
Forum name:
PM:
Notes:

Banners:

Userbar by Pixel.G:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163076][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/3pbfbaH.png][/URL]

By diaveborn:

Big:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163076][IMG=http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh110/kelly111_flyff/dragoncave/silver-funeral-1_by-diaveborn.png][/URL]

Small:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163076][IMG=http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh110/kelly111_flyff/dragoncave/silver-funeral-2_by-diaveborn.png][/URL]

By aussieJJDude:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163076][IMG=http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o774/aussieJJDude/Capture_zpseca57324.jpg][/URL]

By C88:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=163076][IMG=http://i1265.photobucket.com/albums/jj516/Cynder888/TSFBanner_zps078b6d31.png][/URL]

Notes:

I hope you guys like this idea of this, my pair has had a successful breeding history and I would love to start gifting some of my offspring. I need some people to make banners for this, up to 3. I would really appreciate the assistance.

New form!

I have added a new form per a request. It is the egg adoption form, use it if you have an egg from this lineage and want to give it a new home. You can choose to use a teleport link and leave it for anyone to grab, or use a PM link so that whoever wants it can PM you. You can also specify who the egg is available to (everyone, lineage members only, waiting list people etc).

Edited by C88

Congratulations on being the first to receive an egg Tiga, and thanks for supporting the thread. I will get that egg out to you as soon as their latest offspring has grown up, which should be in a day or two.

I want an egg!

Scroll name: like-a-ghost

Forum name: Asketil

PM: Link

Scroll: Click

Will you breed your egg?: Yes

Specific parents (optional): whoever c:

Notes: Need a hint on what breeds they are best to breed to, and a heads up since sometimes I'm locked on my egg/hatchie amount but could save a spot. I don't mind waiting for the others to get first :3

Got a question:

Does the part of the name "The Silver" have to go right at the start? Or is it more preferred?

Regards,

aussie

Got a question:

Does the part of the name "The Silver" have to go right at the start? Or is it more preferred?

Regards,

aussie

Yes, it does. It is preffered the second part relates to death or funerals in some way, but you don't have to. I need to make a waiting list, since all these people want eggs. Don't fear! I will get that egg out to Tiga first, and then go in order from there. The last time I tried to breed they didn't produce an offspring, so I've had to wait longer than expected.

Question If the egg you give us is from your pair will it be a 3rd or 4th gen since the first parents are dead? Also what should we breed them too preferably? Sorry never had a tinsel before, maybe I'll see if I can get another Tinsel egg to have a pair :3

They will be 4th gen, and for breeding preferably an unrelated tinsel with the same lineage (can be bronze or gold, not just silver), but since these can be hard to find I would breed them with a PB dragon of the same gen.

A little suggestion: You should probably remove the yellow from the forms section, yellow text hurts some people's eyes and is hard if not impossible to read. I suggest gold as a replacement.

They will be 4th gen, and for breeding preferably an unrelated tinsel with the same lineage (can be bronze or gold, not just silver), but since these can be hard to find I would breed them with a PB dragon of the same gen.

Hm okay, I shall hunt for a mate then xd.png I do have this gold Tinsel about to grow up but it's lineage isn't anywhere close to that Click

I want an egg!

Scroll name: deblogan

Forum name: deblogan

PM: Link

Scroll: Scroll Link

Specific parents (optional): The Silver Mourner x The Silver Griever

Notes: N/A

I want an egg!

Scroll name: Mistyca_7

Forum name: Mistyca_7

PM: PM

Scroll: scroll

Notes:

Edited by Mistyca_7

Thanks for the silver, hoping it hatches female (did influence it) ^^

I got this little 4th gen silver that shall be its mate since it should hatch female, since he has a fair lineage and is even gen xd.png unless I get a hold of a pretty little male for the darling

Hi guys, C88 here. Due to some complications, this is my new account. I will put the waiting list and new Banners here since I can no longer edit the original post. This project is still open, and I will still be gifting for you guys.

Thank you for my beautiful egg, C881 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Once I find (or breed) an appropriate mate, I'll be happy to share the wealth!

Showing off my lovely Silver Funeral Dragon: The Silver Cu-Sith MacDubh

In case you're wondering:

The Cù-Sìth is a mythological hound found in Scotland and the Hebrides. A similar creature exists in Irish folklore (spelled Cú Sídhe), and it also bears some resemblance to the Welsh Cŵn Annwn.

The Cù-Sìth was feared as a harbinger of death and would appear to bear away the soul of a person to the afterlife, similar to the manner of the Grim Reaper. In this role the Cù-Sìth holds in Scottish folklore a function similar to that of the Bean Sidhe, or banshee, in Irish folklore.

According to legend, the creature was capable of hunting silently, but would occasionally let out three terrifying bays, and only three, that could be heard for miles by those listening for it, even far out at sea. Those who hear the baying of the Cù-Sìth must reach safety by the third bark or be overcome with terror to the point of death.

This made me think of the Grim in the Harry Potter series biggrin.gif

I want an egg!

Scroll name: Syii-chan

Forum name: Syii-chan (Just call me Syii though~ dumb shenanigans with my friends in name making lol)

PM: Yes please~

Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/Syii-chan

Will you breed your egg?: Probably not, if that's no issue! I don't have any rares and I probably won't be lucky enough to get another. ;u;

Specific parents (optional): Nope! 4th gen or lower preferred but not any big deal.

Notes: Going to be named The Silver Lament if that's ok~

I want an egg!

Scroll name: grammydragon

Forum name: grammydragon

PM: PM here

Scroll: grammydragon

Will you breed your egg?: yes

Notes: I would like very much to participate in this lineage please.

edited: to show specific parents please.

Edited by grammydragon