Syrup

Tea Earl Grey Lineage

~Introduction: A Short Summary of the Lineage~

So, as mentioned in the subtitle, this is a lineage of Black Teas and Greys inspired by the anime Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) where Earl Grey Tea is a drink commonly consumed by the main protagonist. However, you do not need to know anything about the show to participate in this lineage! You don't even have to like anime, really. So, without further ado, lets move on!

~Relations~

As of now, the dragons in this lineage will be related to Fresh Cup of Earl Grey Tea and Mid-Morning Earl Grey Tea. However, as they have not bred before, they could possibly refuse, or the descendant dragons could be from another pair, which explains the other Earl Grey named dragon on my scroll.

~Rules~

1.No actions of any kind beyond Incubate and Influence may be enacted upon these dragons. Earthquake is not allowed simply because I don't want you to risk killing an egg.

2. Do not give any eggs/hatchlings to anyone not participating in the lineage.

3. Please refrain from inbreeding. Both these dragons are common, so not having unrelated dragons shouldn't be much of a problem.

4. 'Earl Grey Tea' must be somewhere in the name of your dragon(s), for this is the surname of the lineage.

5. Please work from the top of the waiting list down; the top names have been waiting longer.

6. Keep as many dragons as you like for yourself, however do remember this is a lineage and we would lie to keep it going.

7. These dragons may not be in any other lineage, nor have offspring with any other breed of dragon than the one they breed with.

Failure to comply with these rules (with the exception of rules 3 and 5) will result in a strike. Three will get you kicked from the lineage. More rules may be added when necessary.

~Forms~

Egg Request Form:

[SIZE=7][color=gray][i][b]I Have an Egg Request![/b][/i][/SIZE][/color]
[COLOR=gray][B]Forum Username:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray][B]Scroll Link:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=gray][B]Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable):[/B][/COLOR]

Pair Registration Form:

[SIZE=7][COLOR=gray][I][B]New Pair![/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR=gray][B]Female:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray][B]Male:[/B][/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray][B]Descendants of:[/B][/COLOR](I.E. Who were the parents of the bred dragon?)

~Members~

Arya10

(waiting list and extra information in the next post)

Edited by arya10

~Waiting List~

C88

Kurei Chitsu --PM'ed April 22nd; No response

lescht

Ha-Ki

Tmi489 (Black Tea Egg)

igloo9201

~Pairs~

(Note: Pending means the pairs haven't bred yet, but are set to. They are marked pending because there is a chance of refusal, and so they are not official)

First Generation--Creates Second Generation Offspring

Fresh Cup of Earl Grey Tea x Mid-Morning Earl Grey Tea--Arya10

Leaves of Earl Grey Tea x Afternoon Earl Grey Tea--Arya10

Edited by arya10

I Have an Egg Request!

Forum Username: C88

Scroll Link: My Scroll

Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable): 2nd gen from main pair

*sigh*

Another bump--

oH MY GOSH WAIT SOMEONE POSTED IM SO SORRY I NEVER NOTICED ;,^,;

Alright, I am, ah, locked right now, but I should be unlocked soon (within the next day or so, I believe) and will get right on it.

Well, if you reply soon.

I Have an Egg Request!

Forum Username: Kurei Chitsu

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Kurei%20Chitsu

Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable): original pair

I have a question. I'll keep the egg/dragon either way, but I prefer checker lineages. It looks like you are only allowing stairstep lineages, though. If I get, for example, a black tea from you, can I breed my own 2nd gen grey from black tea, and breed her with the black tea from you? It would still be the same breeds, and have the family name. Is that allowed, or must I find a cb?

I Have an Egg Request!

Forum Username:lescht

Scroll Link:my scroll

Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable):Original pair smile.gif

I love the name of this lineage! <3 And *cough* of course, it's partly because of Kuroshitsuji. *cough*

It's kinda funny, though, because my three Black Teas, too, have names with a certain period of the day in them, like "Early-Morning", "Afternoon", and "Late-Night". rolleyes.gif

Edited by lescht

@Kurei Chitsu: Hmmmm... I guess that's alright, as long as they're the same breeds

@lescht: haha beautiful irony.

I'll add you guys after school

You guys have been added.

Good news! The pair accepted!

Less good news...in spite of both parents having had Fertility used on them, they only produced one black tea egg.

If C88 replies before it hits three days, it'll go to them. If not, Kurei Chitsu is next in line...as long as you reply

Edited by arya10

Don't worry about getting only one egg, multiclutches only happen for holiday dragons during their breeding season, all other dragons never produce more than one egg at a time. And using fertility on both parents is not necessary, it only works once.

user posted imageuser posted image

How tiny the grey female looks next to the black tea male xd.png

If checker lineages are fine, too, I'd also like to join smile.gif

I'll go and copy the form to edit my post.

Edit: Here it is:

I Have an Egg Request!

Forum Username: Ha-Ki

Scroll Link: click

Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable): Fresh Cup of Earl Grey Tea x Mid-Morning Earl Grey Tea

Edited by Ha-Ki

haha cool, I didn't know that.

Jeez, has anyone suggested more multiclutches to TJ yet?

But I'l add you, and see if I can't find another black tea egg for a second pairing.

Fertility just increases the chance of the dragons producing an egg. Only holidays breed multiclutches, and even then you can only take one egg. I didn't notice the new posts, so I forgot to check, but I am ready for that eggy now tongue.gif

Alright, I'm on mobile now, but I can post it after school for it to be ready for you!

Edited by arya10

I Have an Egg Request!

Forum Username:Tmi489

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Tmi489

Generation and/or Pair Request (if applicable): Edit: I want a Black Tea as I have a grey already.

Please note that the dead eggs were force attempts. I will not kill these eggs.

Edited by Tmi489

Thanks! Btw, a word of advice, in future send the link to the person via PM, otherwise you risk the egg getting nabbed by someone else.

It looks like C88's baby has grown up.

My first pair should be able to breed again tomorrow, and I have a black tea growing up in four hours for (hopefully) another pair