Nanashi

seacatsmew's mind OOC

I'm reviving this 'series' so I made a OOC for it. xd.png Some of you may remember it. Some of you may have joined. Some, just watched. But it's back, whether you want it or not!

The first was where someone was controlling my mind. The next, we were just exploring when spells went wrong and combined minds. The third, I, um, *cough* destroyed a few things *cough* so I had to suffer. And, well, it's no fun alone.

So come on in! Don't be afraid to say ideas for rooms, or offer your mind to mix. I want to try a four-way mind, after all...

So. Come on in. Earn a title depending on how you act in the other RPs.

Welcome to my mind. Try not to get lost.

The Forms of... Us?!

(User)Name: seacatsmew

Nicknames: sea, seamew, seacats, mew, SCM, basically whatever else.

Personality: HAHAHAHA Nice try.

Species: Half human, half Russian Blue cat. So, MTRBC(Magical Talking Russian Blue Cat). Two tails.

Looks: Human appearance, I look like a Russian Blue cat for cat form. Two tails.

Powers: Mirror magic, flying without wings, and eating things much, much bigger then me.

History: It's my mind.

Title: I'll leave you guys up to figuring a suitable one out for me.

-Has appeared in seacatsmew's mind 3 times-

-Has mixed minds with another 1 time-

-Is the maker of the SCMM series-

Other: DON'T TOUCH THE WALLS.

A bit of information about all of us

We make the forms when I message someone. They can pick a color and/or font to use, and their form is added up. Title is filled later on.

Only people I message are allowed to get their forms up here. Sorry, but it's not like it gives you anything special... I'm serious. It's just for fun.

Other Random Stuff

Did you know...

...The first SCMM was actually originally made for ten people?

...The second SCMM was made via messages?

...seacatsmew dislikes blueberries, so they'll probably make an appearance?

...the Nightmare Edition was actually made when she was gone?

Well. Now you know.

History of SCMM

(These are all links)

The madness that started it all, seacatsmew's mind. Currently: Long dead.

The madness took a unexpected twist with seacatsmew's and ShadowMonster's mind! Currently: Long dead.

The madness was revived with seacatsmew's mind [Nightmare Edition]... Currently: Active!

This is not a place for normal chatting. It's a place for discussing the series. And because there are a bunch, there is ONE OOC for all of them.

Okay. Now, I have to work on other SCMMs.

Edited by seacatsmew

The 'Folder' for random junk of everyone's because, well, this post needed to be used for something.

{ArchiosLuko's Folder Area Thing}

WIP of all the characters that may be encountered from Alexa.

[Linked for Hugeness]

{Silverphoenixx's Folder Area Thing}

You should have a room filled with rotten fruit and mutant flies. The fruit and flies should also be invincible to everything except for chocolate and vanilla pudding.

{Dragonhatchling's Folder Area Thing}

user posted image
Edited by seacatsmew

I'm assuming we don't have to make our actual selves, then? This should be fun. I remember the original one.

'Course not. xd.png I missed it, because it would rain vanilla pudding chaos down in my mind. I have more chaos planned for this.

So, should I design parts of 'my own' mind so that they can be merged into the collective here or would you like ideas strictly for your own?

Character Stuff:

Username: ArchiosLukos

Name: Alexa Carter

Personality:

Species: Human

Looks: (Id)

-sex: male

-eyes: stormy blue

-hair: short, black, curly

-skin: pale

-height: variable

-weight: --

-build: lightly toned, strong shoulders and chest, thin chiseled features

-overview: the Id is an imposing figure with shadows cast over many of his features, most especially his eyes. When a person looks at him, they will get the impression that he is a tall man with very pale skin, a sharp jaw and cheekbones, and sheets of dark ringlets coming just past his ears and into his face at places. A person would usually describe him as wearing a long black trench coat or a robe, but there are some additional features that don't seem to stay put. Example: the shadowy form of wings, and/or a scythe. If concentrated on too hard, he seems to loose more and more definition on his features and the sharpness of his figure blurs. He usually appears to be frowning, smirking, neutral, or on occasion grinning. He is a very possessive and jealous creature and his expressions display that.

Looks: (Super-ego)

-sex: neuter

-hair: long, brown, wavy

-skin: pale

-height: variable

-weight: --

-build: light

-overview: the super-ego is a gentle looking creature. 'She' as most people deign to call her, is an older feminine looking entity. She appears to be in her twenties or early thirties and appears to wear modest white and blue clothing of various sorts, but it's all in the eye of the beholder. She has long brown hair that's tied back in a loose spiral lace braid. In general she seems kind, but she is very easily replaced with the Id, so oftentimes her hair will appear darker with little curls like his. Most times, she appears to be as tall as the other people that she is with, but it may change with mood. She is never depicted with any sort of weapon, but on occasion it may seem like she has wings or feathers. She too looses more definition the more she is concentrated on, but in general she doesn't appear to have much anyway. Others just seem to instinctively know what she should look like and more often than not she reflects someone they would like to see.

Looks: (Reality)

-hair: reddish brown, wavy, pixie cut, parted on left or middle with two large cowlicks

-skin: pale, yellowish undertones

-height: 5'6"

-weight: 110 lbs

-build: light

Powers:

-Personality swap: (passive) while in the mindscape, Alexa may swap between any of three distinct personalities, which may sometimes merge. This is dependent on state of mind and oftentimes one of them will be dominant and default in any given timespan. These changes are difficult to control and sometimes impossible

-Id's darkness: The id is usually surrounded in shadow, or at least gives off that impression. This is no coincidence. When angered, and usually only then, he uses this however he likes. The shadow itself seems to move like oil or tar, but it feels as firm as clay when intentionally applied.

History:

-Born a summer baby in a small town and raised on a farm for a few months before moving into the current town

-Family rented in the suburbs until five years old. The family is happy and she is completely oblivious. She enjoys art and music and building.

-Moved to the inner city in a quiet neighborhood with a big yard. She is outgoing and eager to be in the center of attention at family functions.

-Attended public school for two years, moved to private because of bullying. She is still very outgoing and loving towards both of her parents.

-Developed tomboyish traits because of general non-gender distinction in school and summercamp. Played with the boys, enjoyed videogames, developed a disliking for dresses and skirts, etc. She stays inside a lot and plays on the computer

-Extreme stress in later grades because of rigorous grading and expectations. Stress increased because of increasing parental distance. Introverted traits flourish. She stays in the computer room constantly when at home and avoids interacting with anyone. In class, she mostly just doodles in her binder.

-She graduates from the private school. Instead of going to the local private high school like most of her class, she is told by an upperclassman about the city's largest public high school and their great arts program. She convinces her mother to let her go there

-Through freshman and sophomore year, she gains new friends and her confidence levels increase simultaneously with her stress level's decrease. In a mental sense, her Id begins regaining control from the super-ego. She learns about sex, gender, politics, drugs, and all of the other things she's been sheltered from.

-By her junior year, she is almost completely Id and has decided on her career and is interested in art, psychology, writing, acting, singing, etc etc. She still spends all of her time inside, but she is happy with it.

-Current day

Password: S, E, and A

Other:

-suffers from mild panic attacks

-Id represents primal desires, Super ego represents social norms

Regular Forms:
ID   - Masculine, black hair (ringleted, short)  Nox, midnightblue
EGO  - Female, dark brown hair (wavy, short)     Alexa, blue
SUPER- Feminine, light brown hair (braided, med) Cyfron, skyblue

Mixed Forms:
ID+EGO   - Male, brownish black hair (short, lightly curled) Raoul, slateblue
ID+SUPER - Variable, dark brown hair (short/med, ponytail)   Raphaiel, slategray
EGO+SUPER- Female, brown hair (med, side braids)             Reina, steelblue

Character Lineup Lineart:

user posted image

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Feel free to! I could turn the second post into a 'folder' for all of your minds(talking to everyone), that way it's all gathered.

Now all I can think of is the thousands of doors that would be in my mind. If anyone were to step in there.

xd.png Mine's hard to stay on one thing, so it's fun to mess with. How it normally went last time:

Imagination...

Hey look, monster!

Because we all need some music.

THERE ARE SWORDS ON THE ROOF!

That basically sums it all up...

Sure. I'm still working on the map, but I have a general outline of what I want :3

Okay. ^^ I'll go post.

Also, made another character so I don't just have my weird little group thing...

Currently posting. Should have my character 'wake up' in your mind or, like, in a bridge between hers and yours?

Whatever you'd prefer. Most people just wake up in my mind, but most of the time, they don't just fall asleep and get sucked into my mind only to wake up in the morning.

Hmm. Should I join this? I don't want to disobey my signature...

But everyone just ignores my Freeform RPs, so might as well join someone else's. Fine.

I will join this. Because I want to give you a hug. *hugs* Warning: I contradict my mind sometimes. I even have conversations and arguments with it. It's chaos plus butter penguins and pancakes in there. You have been warned and whether you think I'm sane or not depends on you

Hmm. Should I join this? I don't want to disobey my signature...

But everyone just ignores my Freeform RPs, so might as well join someone else's. Fine.

I will join this. Because I want to give you a hug. *hugs* Warning: I contradict my mind sometimes. I even have conversations and arguments with it. It's chaos plus butter penguins and pancakes in there. You have been warned and whether you think I'm sane or not depends on you

Sanity? What is that? xd.png I create 100+ and people end up joining about two.

Have a form then.

Username: Silverphoenixx (Silver if you want)

Name: Caroline

Personality: You'll see... It usually depends on my mood and changes really quickly.

Species: Human, pretty sure...

Looks: Super duper long black hair she uses to attack people xd.png. She has brown eyes and is kind of tall and skinny. Strong though...and her nails are pretty sharp.

Actual Looks: Long black hair and brown eyes.

Powers: Can be cute phoenix that is silver and blue and have phoenix powers. Phoenix powers still there even when not a phoenix. Like flight and fire control.

History: I once went on a name site and it said I probably was slightly psychic without knowing it. *is completely unrelated to character*

Password: S, E, and A

Other:

xd.png Again, what's sanity? My characters are always crazy.

And will be floating around in my mind, you'll see.

Anyways. Accepted! Welcome to my mind. Don't get lost.

I have no idea what I just posted...

I guess I'm just going to make my character "fall" into your mind. In other words, roll of the bed into your mind. Because, that's how you enter minds. By stylishly falling off a bed.

I approve. xd.png And then there's me going all 'Dark seacatsmew'. I'm gonna end up destroying my mind one of these days...

Yup. I'm terrified of clowns.

Edited by seacatsmew

Okay~

I'm drawing a map. It'll be updated as we go. Don't wanna spoil anything... But the end's there, too. Adding it up.