Polar

Frozen Flame Lineage

Hello Everyone!

Frostbite x Falconiform

I was just thinking about how I loved how good Frostbites and Falconiforms look together.

*All Frozen Flames will be descendants of the original pair Frozen Flame of Life and Frozen Flame of Death

*Falconiform offspring may only be bred with CB Frostbites, and Frostbite offspring may only be bred with CB Falconiforms

*Frozen Flame offspring must be named like this: Frozen Flame of ________ (so the blank is whatever you want)

*No inbreeding

*It would be appreciated if you'd give away at least ONE of your Frozen Flame offspring to someone on the list

Waiting List

heavenuniasus - 2nd gen Falconiform

ClassicOctavia - 2nd gen Frostbite (sent and waiting for response)

Altamiya - 2nd gen either

Breeders

polaristar - PM

Users with Frozen Flames

heavenuniasus

Forms

Request an Egg:

I WANT A FROZEN FLAME EGG!
Username:
Preferred breed: 
Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?:

Become a Breeder:

I WANNA BE A BREEDER
Username:
Your Frozen Flame dragons:
Why You Wanna Be a Breeder:
PM Link:

Received an Egg:

I RECEIVED AN EGG!
Username:
Egg Link:
User Who Gave the Egg to You:

Edited by polaristar

BANNERS!!!

by polaristar

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161089][img=https://i.imgur.com/92cYiug.png][/url]

Edited by polaristar

First member!

Username: heavenuniasus

Preferred breed: Actually, I want one 2nd gen Falconiform and one 2nd gen Frostbite, so whichever is first, I suppose. (I don't mind waiting until you get through the waiting list to receive the other 2nd gen.)

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Not really, but as I'm the only member (apart from you) that wants an egg, I don't see a problem in waiting for an egg.

First member!

Username: heavenuniasus

Preferred breed: Actually, I want one 2nd gen Falconiform and one 2nd gen Frostbite, so whichever is first, I suppose. (I don't mind waiting until you get through the waiting list to receive the other 2nd gen.)

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Not really, but as I'm the only member (apart from you) that wants an egg, I don't see a problem in waiting for an egg.

Ok wink.gif

Username: ClassicOctavia

Preferred breed: Frostbite

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Nope!

Username:Altamiya

Preferred breed: I have both a frostbite CB and falconiform CB to begin, so both are good

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Not at all

(I'm currently scroll locked but it should change enough). I really like your idea, and I love both of those breeds also, so...yes, later on, I'd like to help you breed for this lineage.

Thanks!

Updating now, sorry I haven't been on in a while, guys.

Username: Horsegal7 (scroll name) Lothuialel (forum name)

Preferred breed: Falconform (I have a female frostbite CB)

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: second or third is what I would like.

Username: Zeditha

Preferred breed: Falconiform, mildly. I'l have some CB Falconiforms around though, so either is fine smile.gif

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Nope! Any dragon is fine! In fact, the higher the better. I like having a nice lineage.

I WANNA BE A BREEDER

Username: Zeditha

Your Frozen Flame dragons: None yet, hopefully one soon

Why You Wanna Be a Breeder: Because I love breeding dragons! biggrin.gif I also love helping other people and gifting eggs back into threads. Spreading dragons spreads happiness!

PM Link: PM

Could you post links to the dragons in the lineage? I know this might become difficult later in the lineage, but I think it would be helpful to know how far the lineage has gone. smile.gif

Also, could I name a dragon '___ Frozen Flame' or 'Frozen Flame ___'? The reason is that I name my dragons after their codes, and that's their name. Anything else is just a lineage-induced title. And 'Frozen Flame of Dituwt' sounds a little bit ugly. (Dituwt is the name of one of my dragons. Check if you like.)

Idea - '___ of the Frozen Flame'. That sounds good.

If you don't like my change to the name, I'll just try to roll with it... but it'll be breaking my own naming scheme... Or sound ugly. Or I could just pretend I never applied for this. I don't like any of those! Please let me use my dragons' names in their names! *puppy eyes*

Edited by Zeditha

Hi! Let's see if I get this right...

Username: Akash

Preferred breed: Doesn't matter to me what breed I get

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Any gen is fine with me...

HEY I JUST WANNA DO THIS LIKE WAT

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Preferred breed: Frostbite.

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: No way! The bigger the lineage, the better! Fill up the screen

Pretty, pretty lineage!

Username: Esmeia (forum), Cokuruscana (Scroll).

Preferred breed: Falconiform.

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Nope! Any generation is fine with me.

Username: AnnoyingTiger888

Preferred breed: Either is fine c:

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: I prefer getting 2nd.

Username: Qor

Preferred breed: Any

Do You Mind Getting Offspring that are NOT second-gen?: Any is fine!