ClassicOctavia

The Terrafoot Project

Do you like Terrae dragons? Then this is the place for you! I've always liked Terrae dragons, with their three different eggs and lush hues. I want to start a breeding project with these gentle giants. I finally found two CB eggs and I am hatching them as I type this paragraph. I decided to make a breeding project when I saw the adults. Do you like Terrae dragons? Then join now!

Since we don't want some boring project of just clicking " breed " over and over, here are some things. Since Terraes live in herds, your first male shall be the alpha ( give him a little description, so he's a bit special ). Here's a little ranking system I made

Ranks -

1. Alpha male - The big boss. Only 1 allowed

2. Alpha offspring - if the alpha dies, one of these guys takes his place.

3. Lookout - Looks for danger ( though they could probably just squish it )

4. Brooding Females - Females that specialize in hatching eggs.

5. Males - Steps on enemies. Often warrior like.

Goals:

1. Barf out millions of Terrae dragons

2. Giving Terrae dragons to those who want them

3. Establish a great Terrae herd that extends for millions of dragons.

I actually want this to be sorta RP, so the rules might get bent. A lot. I'm sorta thinking of the Terraes as a African tribe, after reading some user- made descriptions, I now have a little thing here:

To join, grab two CB Terrae dragons and breed them. Grab a few more in case it doesn't work. Then, just breed! Make descriptions for the dragons, give them some spunk! (At least for the alpha male).

Have some rules:

Rules

1. All dragons must end in " of the Terrafoot". Once you have a distinguishable amount you don't have to.

2. You may experiment and bite the eggs if they aren't meant for the project. Otherwise, no touching!

3. No abandoning eggs

4. Only Terrae dragons ( duh )

5. Do not breed other species of dragons with Terraes that are part of the project. Only purebred lineages.

Members (I'll try to update this as much as possible)

1. ClassicOctavia

2. Tiga

3. heavenuniasus

BANNERS:

Male Terrae poster:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=160922][IMG=http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b536/ClassicOctavia/6ea5adff35ec4ad787d2427674f12d75_zps50fa18cf.jpg][/URL]

Female Terrae poster:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=160922][IMG=http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b536/ClassicOctavia/ddf1e323d61403f910139b1c7a33d8f7_zps9aa3a4fe.jpg][/URL]

Mixed poster for heavenuniasus:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=160922][IMG=http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b536/ClassicOctavia/TheTerrafootProjectBannermixed_zpsedbfa627.png][/URL]

Enter one of your Terrae's description and it can get featured!

Tell me if there's anything you want to know about the project, wants, and suggestions!

Edited by ClassicOctavia

Hi! Can I join? I'll see once im on a computer about my terrae dragons.

Hi!  Can I join? I'll see once im on a computer about my terrae dragons.

Sure! All you need is 2 terrae dragons, and their children can be part of it too.

Edited by ClassicOctavia

Can you do a banner with both a male and female? (Either adults or hatchlings is fine, although one banner of each might be cool too.)

EDIT: I do have a male CB and a female CB, although the female CB may cause a bit of a problem. I got her before this lineage was even started, and she has one child, non-Terrae (Red-finned Tidal, if you want to know) but that dragon is not on my scroll (it got auto-abandoned when I didn't have enough eggslots) anymore, so it shouldn't really cause any problems, but I just wanted to check with you.

Edited by heavenuniasus

Can you do a banner with both a male and female? (Either adults or hatchlings is fine, although one banner of each might be cool too.)

EDIT: I do have a male CB and a female CB, although the female CB may cause a bit of a problem. I got her before this lineage was even started, and she has one child, non-Terrae (Red-finned Tidal, if you want to know) but that dragon is not on my scroll (it got auto-abandoned when I didn't have enough eggslots) anymore, so it shouldn't really cause any problems, but I just wanted to check with you.

Sure! I'll get to work on it tomorrow. Had a long day biggrin.gif

And you can go ahead and keep the female you have. It's all cool in my book.

Edited by ClassicOctavia

I was just checking my alpha male's description (still awaiting moderation) and I saw someone had commented that it was nice to see one of the Terrafoot. smile.gif Hmmmm. I wonder who that could be?

Update: Members no longer have to end in " of the Terrafoot once you have a good number of Terraes, though you can choose to name them if you want to sort them better.

I'll just name all of mine "of the Terrafoot", just to keep them separate.

Question, for clarification: Do all of my Terrrafoots (Terrafeet? smile.gif ) need to be descended from the same pair, or can some "start a new group on my scroll"? Preferably I would come up with some way to keep the two groups separated.

The reason I'm asking is because I recently "acquired" a CB Terrae male.

EDIT: Or could I breed a daughter of my pair to him, so at least the maternal line is descended from my starting pair?

Edited by heavenuniasus

Terrae are like... one of my favorite dragons. I'll see about grabbing some CBs, looks like I only have cluttered lineages... But totally interested.

OOH! OOH! ME ME ME! I love Terrae dragons!

Oh yes, and I have a lineaged Thuwed terrae, could I use that? I do have a CB terrae, but... it's my first thuwed, and I'd like to use it, if at all possible. Would that be all right with you?