DustyBelle

2014 Easter Egg Festival

I love to hunt for whatever goody TJ and his spriters have dreamed up for us.

Some of the eggs are just really nice easter eggs while others do amazing things. You are welcome to mention eggs from past hunts that got your love, attention or funny bone. Try to mention the year of the egg when exclaiming over it and why it is so special. No year mentioned means this year.

The first one I saw was that lovely plain rich red one. It sits there and slowly hatches to the point where two pieces of shell at its apex crack and fall off. The tiny baby dragon head pops up. Peers at its surroundings, rocks the egg and gathers the 2 fallen bits of shell. The dragon puts them back in place and the egg cracks miraculously fuse back into a whole unblemished egg again.

Thanks to whoever dreamed that one up. I love it. biggrin.gif

Closing as a duplicate of the open News Thread. Favorite eggs can be discussed there.

Reopening since News thread is now closed.

Even though it's one of the simpler ones, I love Verridith's pink/purple/gold one <3

Of course, it's one of the two I didn't manage to get :c

My favorite was the little red hatchling rebuilding its egg

My favorite was the little red hatchling rebuilding its egg

That was my favorite too!

But I also liked the avengers egg, the tiger and the cheetah, the pocketwatch, smaug's eye, the disco ball, and the one blowing up the earth!

My favorite this year is the tiger egg smile.gif

My all time favorite is the squid egg from the second year of the event

user posted image - I loved this one as well. I'd love to have an in-cave dragon with these colors. It is especially pretty on the dark portal skin

They are all lovely, but my most favorites are the Tiger egg and the Air Force egg. I can't decide which one I like more.

The little hatchie that comes out of the egg and pops back in.

The chocolate egg where the wrapper falls off like its stripping lol

the Dragon Eye

I was really excited for my egg and I'm super sad it glitched and wasn't obtainable ;~;

But there were still plenty of nice ones to get, so it wasn't like I wasted my time or anything.

Sorry, TCA. That is a bummer we couldn't get your egg. =(

~

Something really draws my eye to the tux and top hat one. That blue is just really soothing, I think.

I also really like Hungry Caterpillar (one of my fave books as a child!), the green one with horns (just so pretty! - maybe my fave), the pink dragon draped over egg(s? pretty dragon!), the chef hat (cute idea!), the under the sea one (shiny!), and the ghostly/cloudy/purple mystic one (pretteh!). I could probably go on about all of them, though. xP

I love user posted image because, well, it's LOKI. And user posted image because I'm a die-hard GoT fan. Oh, and I absolutely love Creepers so user posted image is a definite fave. I'm also a fan of the LotR series and user posted image was just so pretty and shiny.

I love so many of them! Mostly the animated ones but some of the static ones are absolutely great too. Of course all of them are great works of art.

Here my Top-List:

1st place: user posted image and user posted image for the fluid movements and beautiful idea. The unwrapping egg really made me laugh hard.

2nd place: user posted image Its just beautiful with the flowers and the color shifting.

3rd place: user posted image and user posted image cause I love the big cats

I think these are just beautiful:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image and of course the user posted image Disco Ball! xd.png

So many of the eggs are so nice, but unfortunately I coudn't get all of them...

At least I got the pinecone egg, the red dragon rebuilding its egg, the cheetah egg and the chocolate egg which are my this year's favourites.

However, my favourite egg of all is the nautilus egg from 2013 by TaesoSpiritDragon - I just love helixes tongue.gif

Also, I like any eggs with dragons on/in them^^

Edited by Chococat0815

I think these are just beautiful:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image and of course the user posted image Disco Ball! xd.png

xd.pngD Someone actually mentioned my egg! Thanks! ^w^ makes me happy

I think my favorite was the baby dragon rebuilding his egg, it was just too cute how he looks around...thinks NOPE...and goes back in =P

My top favorites are definitely user posted image and user posted image

Though I also like the clock, caterpillar, Air Force, disco, and Loki. Corteo's wave egg is pretty cool because of the animation. o3o