Pixxelation

ANSWERED:Project: Save the Garden 2.0

Since it has already been vetoed to let us keep our gardens, what if, for a few days after the event, we could replant any of the flowers we received? They would remain visible on their cards, but could only be planted once, unless you have multiple of them. You could also choose where they go in the garden.

Thoughts?

i just want to know how we're going to see all our received flowers because if it's just going to be in a big two column list like it is now that's awful lol

I'd be much happier with being able to grow what we've planted. Let us keep our gardens for another week (or weekend, at least) so we can grow the last of our seeds into a plant to gift.

I'd be much happier with being able to grow what we've planted. Let us keep our gardens for another week (or weekend, at least) so we can grow the last of our seeds into a plant to gift.

please this. i want to send out as many flowers as i planted! smile.gif

Oh, I'm glad this was reopened smile.gif Thanks to whoever did that for us!

I know that TJ said that he wants to encourage people to gift, and I fully agree with that for V-Day.

I do think that Pie's on to something, though - maybe if we had three days after the end of the event to collect and plant the seeds that we've gifted or been gifted? Something along those lines to still encourage gifting and sharing without ruling out the option for us to save our gardens. I think we could find a happy medium...

This seems like a lot of work for not much gain. The event is designed and launched, adding new features now isn't worth it.

I'm still not on board.