Lawfuless

The Schmidts

Greetings DC!

Welcome to the SCHMIDT FAMILY LINEAGE!

Rules are simple enough;

Names MUST include the name SCHMIDT(Not caps) somewhere in it.

It would be preferred if the Schmidts originated from my scroll, but if you pick up an eggie and call it a Schmidt, IT IS STILL A SCHMIDT!

If you receive an egg, IT IS YOURS. You can do as you will with it. I only ask that if you plan to abandon it, look at the 'waiting' list and see if anyone wants it instead. Only abandon it if you can't find anyone.

ALL LINEAGES ARE WELCOME. If you find a 'Thuwed' egg, or a 'Dorkface' and you'd love to have a Schmidt breed with it, GO RIGHT AHEAD! This is a very welcoming place! As well as, if you want a staircase breeding of Schmidts, or an Arrowhead breeding, do as you please!

INBREDS are not forbidden. Although it is a little bit more on the 'well, I'm not that interested in having an inbred' it isn't 'THEY INBRED, BURN THEM WITH FIRE' because, as said, this place is welcoming.

If you pick up a Schmidt from the AP, you are welcome to register it here.

ANY DRAGON IS WELCOME. Any. Dragon. Got it?

To add to this; No, you do not need to name EVERY dragon on your scroll "Schmidt". If you feel like naming it that, go right ahead.

All of that said and done, let's start with the fun stuff!

This idea is started by myself, Lawless-Lawful. You can call me Law, or Lawless, Lawful or whatever. Or you can try and type out my giant scroll name of 'Lawless-Soldier_Lawful-citizen' ...Let's stick with Law, though, shall we?

ANY dragon on my scroll can be requested to be bred with.

To get an egg, simply post this;

Username: (On forum, or on DC if you're putting up a request for someone other than yourself who doesn't have a Forum account)

Requested pairing/requested mates(Not necessary):

Preferred breed(Not necessary):

Any lineage Info: (Please put here in brackets if you want me to create the specific lineage, or if this is what YOU will do with the egg you'll be doing. Either would be nice, but not needed)

If you wish to be added to the members list;

Username: (On forum)

Schmidt Dragons owned: (Link to lineage and to Dragon's page)

Breed types: (If specifically breeding specific breeds)

Lineage types: (If doing specific lineage types)

Preferred pronouns: He, She, E, It, Zed, etc,.

Egg (From breeder) request forum!

Username:

Egg(s) Requested:

Breeder: (Leave this blank if you don't care who breeds it)

PM or DC or Thread:

If wanted to be added to breeder's list, same as Member's, but please include any rules that you want with your eggies.

(Rules and Info) (Signatures) (Breeders and Their Rules) (Lawless's list of available breeds) (Members List) (News) (Members)

Signatures:

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158999&st=0][IMG=http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv342/kara45454545/Schmidtbanner.jpg][/URL]

(Rules and Info) (Signatures) (Breeders and Their Rules) (Lawless's list of available breeds) (Members List) (News) (Members)

Breeders:

Lawless-Lawful (Admin/Breeder)

Lineage Types: Varies on dragons requested

Rules: Just the rules above, as well as no abandoning or killing. (Freezing is iffy)

Preferred pronouns: She, but it doesn't honestly matter

Tiga (Breeder)

Lineage Types: Stairsteps or spirals

Rules: No BSA actions that have a chance to kill. No abandoning, freezing only if you have permission from me, only freeze if you already have one Schmidt.

Preferred pronouns: Tiga and It

Ayesthine (Breeder)

Lineage Types: Probably EG

Rules: As long as the egg isn't mutilated horrifically and as long as it doesn't die, I'm okay. Freezing is chill too.

Preferred pronouns: She? Honestly, it doesn't matter much.

ElementalMistressLuna (Breeder)

Lineage types: (If doing specific lineage types) Stair and Checker (Breed types: Water x Nhio)

Rules: No Stealing. Have Basic manners.

Preferred pronouns: He, and all other masculine terms.

(Rules and Info) (Signatures *If any are made*) (Breeders and Their Rules) (Lawless's list of available breeds) (Members List) (News) (Members)

Breeds on Law's scroll:

(Note; These aren't all CB. So, if you'd like to request one, ask me first for either the cleanest lineage, or to see their lineage so that you know what you're getting first)

Pyralsprite (Pyrope), Water, Stripes (All), Black, Skywing, Pink, Shimmerscale (All), Tinsel (All), Radiant Angel, Grave, Sunset, Swallowtail, Red-Finned Tidal, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Heart Stealer, Valentine 09, Nhiostrife Wyvern, Red, Two-headed, Gilded Bloodscale, Two Finned Bluna, Blusang, Dark Green/Vine, Daydream, Deep Sea, Gold, Guardian, Nebula (all colours), Spotted Greenwing, Avatar of Change, Lumina, Magi, Magma, Moonstone, Pillow, Purple, Ridgewing (Alt), Royal Blue, Sweetling, Royal Crimson, White, Arsani, Ember, Bleeding Moon, Seawyrm, Dark Mist, Ice, Thunder, Purple Dorsal, Bright Breasted wyvern, Striped River, Soul Peace, Two Headed Lindwurm, Guardian of Nature, Gold Wyvern, Spirit Ward, Xenowyrm (Mageia). (To be added to)

(Rules and Info) (Signatures *If any are made*) (Breeders and Their Rules) (Lawless's list of available breeds) (News) (Members)

CURRENT NEWS:

08/13/2015:

The GoN lineage is now up and running.

More prizes have been added.

Releases before the most recent are open.

(Rules and Info) (Signatures *If any are made*) (Breeders and Their Rules) (Lawless's list of available breeds) (News) (Members)

MEMBERS LIST!

-Lawless-Lawful

-Tiga

-Draketeeth

-Ayesthine

-ElementalMistressLuna

-Zeditha

-lovecats99

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

Username: Tiga

Requested pairing/requested mates(Not nessesary): Albert x Masquerade (The other pair later on)

Preferred breed(Not nessesary): -

Any lineage Info: Just 2nd gen

Requested pairing/requested mates(Not nessesary): Albert x Masquerade (The other pair later on)

Preferred breed(Not nessesary): -

Any lineage Info: Just 2nd gen

Hello there Tiga!

You'll have the egg very soon! Possibly within the next hour or so.

Hello there Tiga!

You'll have the egg very soon! Possibly within the next hour or so.

Take your time however. I am egglocked for around... 20 or so more hours. Then i will be able to accept the egg, although if you breed it now, it can give me less time to be egglocked.

Edited by Tiga

Take your time however. I am egglocked for around... 20 or so more hours. Then i will be able to accept the egg, although if you breed it now, it can give me less time to be egglocked.

Perhaps I should wait a bit, then! Hah! I'm more or less egglocked too, but my two are ready to breed. Once my red egg hatches, they'll be bred.

Perhaps I should wait a bit, then! Hah! I'm more or less egglocked too, but my two are ready to breed. Once my red egg hatches, they'll be bred.

Oh goody! The egg should hatch if I calculated it correctly....

Username: Draketeeth

Requested pairing/requested mates(Not nessesary): Albert Wesker-Schmidt x Masquerade Schmidt, please

Preferred breed(Not nessesary): Black

Any lineage Info: Going to be using as a mate for Candied Ashes.

Username: Draketeeth

Requested pairing/requested mates(Not nessesary): Albert Wesker-Schmidt x Masquerade Schmidt, please

Preferred breed(Not nessesary): Black

Any lineage Info: Going to be using as a mate for Candied Ashes.

Hello Draketeeth!

Your request has been put in, although it may take a bit as Mask and Albert were just recently bred. But you are first priority and if the current egg I have ends up not taken, you'll be next to get it!

Hello Draketeeth!

Your request has been put in, although it may take a bit as Mask and Albert were just recently bred. But you are first priority and if the current egg I have ends up not taken, you'll be next to get it!

I've no problem with waiting (I'm all locked up at the moment anyway and was not expecting an egg right off since I saw they had been bred). Thank you for putting me on the list. smile.gif

I've no problem with waiting (I'm all locked up at the moment anyway and was not expecting an egg right off since I saw they had been bred). Thank you for putting me on the list. smile.gif

Well thank you! (I understand that feeling! I'm almost free, though. I should be mostly by Monday if I don't start collecting after I get freed up)

Not a problem! As I said, so far you're first priority.

Alrighty! Added you to the members list.

If you decide to become a Breed, just message me with your rules and I'll put you on the list.

Schmidt Dragons owned: http://dragcave.net/lineage/YJCuY

Breed Types: None really

Lineage types: Stairsteps or spirals

Preferred pronouns: It and Tiga

Rules: No BSA actions that have a chance to kill. No abandoning, freezing only if you have permission from me, nut only freeze if you already have one Schmidt.

Hello yes I will join this

Username: Ayesthine

Requested pairing/requested mates: A CB pairing, if you will c:

Preferred breed: Whichever comes out first, I suppose? I'm not terribly picky. Unless it's a Balloon or something ridiculous.

Any lineage Info: CB, yo

Hello yes I will join this

Requested pairing/requested mates: A CB pairing, if you will c:

Preferred breed: Whichever comes out first, I suppose? I'm not terribly picky. Unless it's a Balloon or something ridiculous.

Any lineage Info: CB, yo

Greetings Ayesthine!

Welcome to the Schmidt clan.

I hunted down a CB pair of Heinrich Schmidt and Sibrand Schmidt

Egg had been bred (It's a Royal Crimson), but a Teleport would be needed. That's about it.

Trade has been accepted! Schmidt-to-be will be taken care of as well as I am able c:

Once he/she grows up, and I find a suitable mate, I'll breed the babbies for this thread.

Why thank you! Whenever you want, you can fill out the little breeders forum and I'll put your down for it.

Just quickly adding;

A new breeding pair has been added, although it was recently bred, but the resulting egg is going into ANOTHER pair. So, once the egg hatches and genders right, I will be breeding:

user posted image Alice Schmidt

with

user posted image yet to be named

These may not be a permanent breeding pair, but it'll be an even-gen lineage.

Edited by Lawless-Lawful

Babbey Shmidt is no longer a baby, so I should probably add this.

Schmidt Dragons owned: Lil' Frithjof

Breed types: Royal CrimsonxTidal

Lineage types: None as of yet, probably EG

Preferred pronouns: She? Honestly, it doesn't matter much.

Rules: As long as the egg isn't mutilated horrifically or doesn't die, I'm okay. Freezing is chill too. (hHaha, get it? Chill? N-no...?)

When I decide which of my CB Tidals will be his lucky bride, I'll (hopefully) post a trade link.

...Which brings up the question of how eggs donated via a post on this thread will be accepted. Is this a breed by request thing, or a whenever you feel like it thing?

Alrighty, I will add you to the breeder's list.

It will be a breed by request list for the breeders, but people can just donate eggs. Leave the link in the thread, should no one want it (I'll create a form for requesting eggs from people). However, if it's not accepted, and someone asks for it, the link should be removed, and the trade be moved to PMs. So, if it's requested, then Breed by request. Otherwise, do as you please (Within breeder's request, in some situations)