TJ09

2014-02-05 - Valentine's Day Event Info

user posted image

Here's a timeline for the upcoming Valentine's Day events:

Saturday, February 8 at 0:00: Past Valentine's dragons will be breedable. They will remain breedable for exactly seven days, ending February 15 at 0:00. Like the Holiday Event, breed limits for past Valentine's dragons will be removed.

Friday, February 14 at 0:00: A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released. It will drop for three days, ending February 17 at 0:00. In addition, a special event will begin at this time, lasting one week (it will end February 21 at 0:00).

There will also be some downtime in the next two weeks, due to some unfortunately-timed datacenter changes. The downtime will last approximately two to four hours, and I will try to schedule it to be during a low traffic period (although that may not be possible). It is likely going to overlap with Valentine breeding (although it shouldn't interfere with Valentine's Day itself). This post will be updated with details as they are available.

Yay! Can't wait for the event smile.gif Wondering what kind of event will start at Valentine's Day ö.ö

I am so happy to see Valentines limits lifted as well.

I'm sure the person I was hoping to swap with will be over the moon as well.

Edited by Commander Wymsy

Whoo, thanks for the notice! Have to figure out which VDays I want to grab the most: '09, heartseeker, or arsani. D:

Thanks for updating the calendar, too!

YAY NO LIMITS! Gimme ALL the Sweetlings! Especially the 2nd gens from alts xd.png

Thanks so much, TJ! smile.gif

Time to begin planning... *opens Notepad*

YAY NO LIMITS! Gimme ALL the Sweetlings! Especially the 2nd gens from alts xd.png

Thanks so much, TJ! smile.gif

Time to begin planning... *opens Notepad*

No! My Sweetlings tongue.gif

Awesome! :3 Looking forward to obtaining more of the previous releases, and seeing what the event will be happy.gif

Thanks TJ. I'm so glad that past limits are going to be lifted and that the new valentine will drop for 3 days smile.gif