Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

user posted image

Introduction

Somewhere on a rock in a forest sits a large Daydream dragon. She has been summoned here to tell you a tale. This story is about the creation of dragons and how they came to be. She sits up straight on her golden boulder and speaks melodiously about the past.

"Gather around dear children, gather around! I am Godrielel, the founder of most dragon breeds. The story I am to tell you is one that shall be passed on to Poker Face, my great-granddaughter. She will tell the story to others when I leave this forest. Anyway, on with the tale:

"When I was very young, I discovered the world as a passing breath of life; mortals live short lives compared to the immortal creatures in this land. Here, I believed my kind could live. And so, we did for a while. We Daydreams bred and created new breeds. Those breeds created more. And so on. This happened the same way that the dog breeds came about. Once we had two or three different types among us, we bred with them to create more varieties. We were a large group then. I still remember the celebrations we'd have for new eggs. It was here where a great battle raged. And oddly enough, this is where we begin..."

History

The Forest of Douhle is dying. The trees wither, animals die, and the people grow sick. A terrible drought was brought here some two hundred years ago. The drought came when temperatures grew higher and humidity levels dropped. Before this the land was gorgeous! There was one desert in the very center of the world where no humidity could reach. The forests grew large and luscious with the colors of green, blue, yellow, red and even mixtures of those colors. After the drought, the world dried up. The earth went to being covered in 75% water to a mere 29%. Deserts are numerous in places where there was life. Species of animals went extinct as well.

The canopy of lush green is gradually disappearing with each passing year. Every day brothers fight brothers for food, water, and land. Even to this day, land is a symbol of power; the human race is hungry for that power.

Luckily, some creatures like Godrielel still tell the tales of how their types and breeds have grown; Godrielel does this so there is less despair and unhappiness in the world. She is merely trying to keep the dragons together.

While this goes on a larger problem approaches: an army of invaders are coming from the north to steal this forest from its native people. The native people are the people who have lived in Douhle forest for a long time. Ever since they were born. You may role-play as the native people in the land, a friend to them, or an enemy. It's your choice. The natives can be any species you want. They just have to have some reference of being born in Douhle Forest to be native.

Plot/Idea

Each race has a job they want to accomplish. Humans want to gain more power for themselves, elves want a healthy forest, dragons want their reputation back, orcs want domination (they will be the invading army), trolls want gold (part of the army), dwarves want more riches and to reclaim stolen lands/cities, and goblins want to have others at their disposal (some are evil and some are not!).

The dragon's reputation has been ruined, but they are determined to regain their sense of honor and belonging. Many of the races think the reason the forest is dying and the drought is around is because of the dragons. No one respects them. Everyone takes one look and throws stones at them. Most try to chase them away thinking they are bad luck. So the way the dragons will earn their high reputation back is to join forces against the Invading Army, save the land, and bring peace back between the races.

You choose a race/creature and a species within that creature. For example: you choose to be a dragon, what species of dragon? I chose Columbine to be a dragon and she is a Soulpeace dragon. Say you chose to be an elf, are you a dark elf or a regular elf? The invading army is made of evil orcs, dragons, trolls, goblins, humans, and some elves. This army is nothing but evil.

Yes, orcs, dwarves, dragons, elves, goblins, etc. can be on the good side. Evil elves are dark elves!

I am not very picky about this sort of thing. This RP is suppose to be easy, fun and relaxing from those high expectations other RPs have. Please enjoy this one. You may use artillery and pistols, but keep it to a minimum. Swords, clubs, archery, and anything else that goes in that category is allowed and graciously welcome. Otherwise, no high tech stuff.

You may have as many characters as you want.

Geography of Douhle

World Map::World of Douhle

Forest of Douhle::Forest 1 Forest 2 Forest 3

Spirit Lake::Come pray here

Desert of Douhle::Desert Guardian Desert formations Dead land Waste land

Wayward Cave::Birthcave/Columbine's home

Broken Chasm::Chasm 1 Chasm 2

Cities will be posted after they have been constructed and created by the roleplayers.

Rules of Conduct

1) No trolling, flaming, Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus

2) No fast play

3) Do not kill the another person's character without permission

4) Be polite

5) F-bomb is done like this: censorkip.gif, Cursing is aloud

6) ALL forum rules apply as well

7) PG-13

8) I can ban you if you break my rules

9) Put a special character in your other section for forms (~€£¥$& or @)

10) Must send forms to me by PM!

Username::
Name::
Creature::
Species::
Personality::
Description/Picture(s)::
Crush::
Other::

We need mods!

To be a mod, pm this form:

Username::
Why I want to be a mod::
Are you RPing or just a regular checking person?::
Three things I think the RP needs:: 1) 2) 3)

Moderators!

Kitkat10

Fireside90

Accepted Forms!

Username:: Lothuialel

Name::Columbine

Creature::Dragon

Species::Soulpeace

Personality:: Columbine is sweet, musical, rash and impulsive. Her personality is just as colorful as she is. Her musical part comes into play when she wants to sing or whistle songs for what she is feeling (happy songs for happy moods, sad songs when she needs comfort). Her rash and impulsiveness come out when she want to defend others and/or acts too quickly. She is more of a "act before you think" and/or "speak before you think" sort of character. She does not think of the outcome.

Columbine just wants her kind to be happy. That is all she ever wanted. It is hard for a dragon her age to attempt to save others. She just wishes everything could go back the way it was before the drought in Douhle.

Description/Picture(s)::user posted image Columbine's wings are tipped in a red-purple color with gold tipped edges. Her claws are golden in color as are her eyes.

Other::Columbin£ can morph to a human form of an elf. Her form is an elf with dark, thick wavy hair. Her hair goes down to the small of her back when let down, otherwise it is held up by a dagger disguised as a gold, aquamarine gemed comb. She wears silvery-green traveling cloths likethe elves do. She speaks and acts as one to complete her illusion. Columbine alsohas a book of magic that she uses to summon magic. She can easily work with runes and symbols. The book has many spells for healing, nothing else. It is up to her to find the book of battles, book of enchantments, book of protection, and book of survival to complete her quest to complete her magical abilities. This is how she plans to fix the forest.

Username:: Lothuialel

Name:: Alielel (aleal)

Creature:: Dragon

Species:: Grave Dragon

Personality:: Alielel is very observant. She learns and copies things from others. She hardly speaks and speaks when necessary. She is the silent type. Usually she is found in shadows or on top of tree branches that can carry her. She is one of Godrielel's spys. This is how Godrielel gets her stories, from Grave Dragons.

Description/Picture::user posted image (will fix this later if need be)

Other::& she is known to be telepathic and can control ones emotions.

Username:: KitKat10

Name:: Erelel

Species:: Vampire Dragon

Personality:: Erelel may seem dark and shadowed, but she only wants whats best for her kind. She is often seen lurking around nighttime, stalking prey. Erelel is rarely seen during the day time, as she appears to be "dead" to other dragons. She is rash and harsh, known to jump on others and snap at them. She prefers to be alone, hiding in the shadows. She is unforgiving and her heart is as cold as her scales which feel like ice. She has a burning hatred for most creatures, and she will kill or hurt her enemys with any chance that she can get.

Description/Picture(s):: user posted image Erelel's wings are larger than they are meant to be, her horns are a deep crimson.

Other:: She can generate runes of magic for short periods of time.

Username:: MetalDragon

Name:: Lucina Fausti

Creature:: Human

Species:: Sorceress

Personality:: The first thing one would notice about Lucina is how she's always with a book when she can help it. She loves to read, be it about fiction, non-fiction or a spellbook. She also is very intelligent and knows a large variety of spells. She doesn't get angry easily and is quite calm, but she more often than not will make snarky remarks aimed at anyone whom she finds annoying. Lucina prefers being alone when she can but doesn't really mind company unless they start to bother her. She HATES any kind of loud noise and likes silence, which combined with her love for books, makes the library her favorite place. While at a glance she may look grumpy, she's happy to share her knowledge with others.

Description/Picture(s):: Lucina's hair is long and grey, with faded purple streaks, and her eyes are purple. She wears a set of dark purple mage robes which looks fairly old. Its bodice is black and so are its sleeves and skirt's edges. Her robes also have a hood. Her footwear is a pair of black boots. She wears a special brown belt which can fit two books in its sides.

Crush:: She is not interested in love.

Other:: @ Due to her intellect and age, Lucina has a large arsenal of spells at her disposal, which have different uses. Combat, support, healing, you name it. It's a very hard task to survive her onslaught of offensive spells, if engaged in battle. In addition, she has the mana required to use this magic. However, while her face and body remained young by outside, she's very weak physically. She can barely lift a sword, for example. Due to her health problems, she cannot use telekinesis to move what she normally can't. Any well-placed physical blow will quickly do her in. In addition, her healing spells won't work right in middle of a battle. In a fight, Lucina tries to remedy her physical weakness with a conjured rune shield, but it's not very durable. Her health conditions are also poor and she is prone to diseases and most kinds of poison. While frail, she is fairly resistant to magic.

Hi, I'm thinking of submitting two characters at once, but they're vampires (not the dragon breed). Would that be okay? (I can just make 'em dragons if I need to) Also, I've noticed there aren't any characters to do with that invading army... So... Do you want me to align one or two with the baddies?

That will be great! Thank you!

We do need evil characters. It is ok. We need more of the other races anyway.

Sorry I took so long! Here are my new forms:

Name:: Oskar Björk

Creature:: Vampire

Species:: Vampire Lord

Personality:: Oskar is usually calm and levelheaded, and appears to be friendly. Most of the time. He'll more often than not get along with anyone he meets, even if his vampiric fangs come off as threatening to the other person. However, this is all just a façade to hide what he truly is: a cruel, sadistic monster who takes joy in killing others and turning them into ghouls when possible. He also enjoys being mean to his servant Ophelia just for the hell of it.

Description/Picture(s):: He is fairly tall with a fit build. His eyes are a bloody red, and his hair is about neck-length. His skin is grey-ish and looks ill and he has a goatee beard. Naturally, his canine teeth are sharp and look quite menacing. He wears a long black vampire jacket with a dark red tunic underneath it and a pair of black trousers, and a pair black boots to finish it off. He carries a rather large dagger on his waist and several small throwing knives underneath his coat.

Crush:: None, he's open.

Other:: # Oskar has your typical vampire powers - superhuman strength, speed, regeneration, change into a bat, etc. Naturally, he also has their weaknesses, such as sunlight and garlic. He is also able to blend with his surroundings and become virtually impossible to be seen or sensed. He is able to resist sunlight but that means he's unable to use any of his powers during the daytime. Oskar is vulnerable to any kind of fire or light-affinity magic. As a vampire, he cannot die unless a wooden stake or another holy weapon is driven through his heart. A would-be fatal blow will "kill" him and he'll stay down, but he'll get up when it's night.

Name:: Ophelia Lupei

Creature:: Vampire

Species:: Lesser Vampire

Personality:: Unlike Oskar, Ophelia is friendly as she truly means it. However, it's not unusual for you to see her shudder and stutter on her own words, out of sheer fear. She's often the target of Oskar's physical abuses and thus greatly fears her master. Ophelia will basically do anything to keep him happy, because she knows what would happen to her otherwise... Even though she'll attack and maim whoever Oskar orders her to do so, she is an actually good-hearted person, but her master's cruelty prevents her from showing her kind side.

Description/Picture(s):: Ophelia has long black and dark purple hair with reaches past her shoulders, and bloody red eyes like her master. Her skin also looks sickly like a vampire's. She wears a gothic black tunic and a long black skirt with a pair of dark purple shoes.

Crush:: None, she's open.

Other:: # Ophelia has the very same vampiric powers and weaknesses as Oskar, but weaker as she's just a servant rather than a vampire lord. She's also able to resist sunlight at the cost of being unable to use her powers. Unlike her master, she cannot blend in with her surroundings but she can manipulate her own blood... Be it to create weapons or just to mess around

Username::Melomancer

Name::Dragroot

Species:: Vine Dragon

Personality:: Impulsive, Violent, and cannot stand being disturbed. Very aggressive, and protective of all other dragons, believing them to be above the other races.

Description/Picture(s):: She usually hides underground, while letting her vines do the killing. Her vines are Short, but are covered in spikes. Three of her vines have a large  flower on the tip. The flower can shoot pollen, which can range from being sticky, to thick and obstructive. The flowers are part of her body, and take longer to grow back than the regular vines.

Her body is a darker shade of green than most others.

Other::*&^%$@^$* potato.

Edited by Lothuialel

Lou, i want to submit two characters.

Name::Icarus

Creature::Angel

Species::Angel

Personality::Icarus fell down from the realm above, the aether, when he was a baby, along with a dragon egg. He was adopted by a family of nobles, who raised them both. As he grew older, his family was shocked to see him sprout tiny wings and fly around. As he matured, his wings grew, until he was able to fly around freely. But everything changed when the fire nation Dark army attacked. as his home was on the fringe, his family died horribly,and he lost a wing, leaving him and his dragon alone. Since then they have vowed to fight all evil and protect the weak. He carries a gold pole-arm, enchanted to not be completely useless in battle as most gold weapons are.

Description/Picture(s)::Imagine him as pit from kid Icarus. He can't fly, but he can glide and maintain altitude if he falls from a long distance,

(My Webpageimagine him with one wing missing.)

Crush::None

Other::-snip-

Name:: Levi

Creature::Dragon

Species:: Thunder dragon

Personality:: Proud, but willing to sacrifice pride when neccesary. He shares the same story with icarus, and they are inseperable companions. They fight well together, with blade and electricity.

Description/Picture(s)::

Crush::none

Other::-snip-

Username:: Ælex

Name:: Ashur

Age:: He's lost track of it, though he is a grown adult.

Species:: Grey (Storm)

Personality:: Open and accepting, Ashur strives on making the most of his surroundings. He's perceptive and judging, though subtle about it, often picking both his friends and his enemies carefully, keeping both close. Previous experiences have left him convinced that quietude and contentment is often the calm before a storm, leaving him paranoid in such situations. He doesn't cause trouble, nor does he seek it, always assessing every variable before making any decisions. At his best, he is precise and tactical, able to see through things and predict outcomes others might not. At his worst he is dishonest and conniving, hard to win over and likely to double-cross in extreme situations.

Description/Picture(s):: Anatomically, he looks like any other grey dragon, aside from some noticeable scarring down the length of his throat and left side. His right eye is damaged, blanked out, completely white, and non-functional. His left claw looks ravaged by some sort of disease, bearing an unhealthy mossy tint that gets progressively more sickly in appearance down from his elbow towards his claw. His talons on that claw look withered and there seem to be a vile odorless fluid slowly secreting from underneath what can best be described as his cuticles, the area where his talon and his flesh meet.

Crush:: -

Other:: $ His magic is limited, as it always had been. Having relied on physical prowess, and recently hindered to only seeing with one eye, ruining his depth perception, Ashur has taken to using escape tactics and verbal manipulation as his primary means of survival.

Username:: Fireside90

Name:: Navir Rondook

Age:: doesn't really say his true age but looks 21 and says he is.

Creature:: Elf

Species:: High Elf

Personality:: Navir is rather spontaneous when he acts, he always has good intentions no matter what despite his terrible past, Acts a bit crazy at times to liven up the mood or to cheer him self up. He shows respect when he needs to and instantly takes most people who speak with him as a friend of his.

Description/Picture(s):: He stands tall at around 7 foot 9 inches having black/brown hair and rather pale skin color. He wears a black robe  trimmed with a golden color despite what his kind usually wears he is commonly seen in this. He has a sword sheathe on his right side and a bow on his back along with arrows. He always seems to be smiling and when it is raining or whenever he gets wet, the inside of his Robes glow a faint red and soon dries off

Crush:: None at the moment..

Other::& he has an understanding of most runes as well as a grasp on a few basic non-lethal and healing spells.

Edited by Lothuialel

((Can I start? (unless someone beats me to it of course) Maybe I can think of a decent introduction for Lucina))

Edited by MetalDragon

((Okay. Here we go! Is this all right?))

Lucina

The sorceress wandered through the trees, carrying a book underneath her left arm, giving her cold stare off to random animals and plants.

It wasn't like she hated nature and wanted to burn down everything. She was just in a bad mood... Well, rarely was she in a good mood anyway. At least it was fairly quiet. The sunlight was coming from the sky and shining the trees, resulting in a beautiful effect of the leaves being highlighted. Birds could be heard chirping. And on the ground were so many kinds of flowers. The atmosphere was quite pleasing for Lucina. It was a shame the Forest of Douhle was dying. The wizard sighed. The drought's impact was severe. On that subject, she felt fairly helpless against Mother Nature herself. There was no way to oppose such overwhelming force. Not to mention the Invading Army who wanted to simply steal the forest for themselves.

Lucina found herself in a small meadow as she kept her thoughts to herself. There it was, her favorite trait in just about any location. "Silence." she closed her eyes for a brief moment before sitting down on a tree stump and opening her book. It was just a fiction book meant for just entertainment - she quickly found out where she had stopped and picked up from there, her purple eyes now glued to the words on the book's pages.

Perfect!))

Columbine

Columbine shook the rain from her scales and yawned. Today would be a great day for looking for food. The little Soulpeace dragon thought. She glanced around her cave. It was beautiful with a blue entrance of which a waterfall of clear blue liquid ran over. This cave was hidden and well protected. She could stay her for days and never be found out. She did run out of her supplies and needed to get more. The blue hatchling stretched and walked out of her home.

Alielel

Alielel Followed the sorceress girl. As a spy for Godrielel, she needed to watch the forest of Douhle to make reports for her mistress. Godrielel was not in charge of her, this task was completely voluntary. She enjoyed working with the Daydream dragon, she really did. So the adult, female grave dragon sat high in the trees observing the girl below her.

Lucina

Lucina continued reading her book. It was a story about an elven hunter who mostly lived off hunting in the woods. He'd sell his game to the local markets to make a living. The catch was that it was very difficult to sell anything - in the book's world, there was a prejudice against elves, most humans believed in human supremacy. Almost nobody wanted to trade with the hunter, and it was pointless trying to sell to other elves what they could already get by themselves. He had to rely on finding sympathizers, dwarves, (friendly) orcs and...

Lucina's immersion into the story was rudely cut off as she detected something in the area around her. The sorceress had limited skill in telepathy, but it was enough so that anything too close to her would get sensed. She began to feel watched. She wasn't alone there. She closed her face into the book almost as if she had trouble reading, but Lucina was in fact hiding her eyes' movement; they were scouting her surroundings for anything suspicious. Upon looking up, she spotted a dragon sitting high on the trees, and it was indeed watching her. "What does a dragon even want with me anyway...?" Lucina thought to herself as her eyes went back to the book.

Even if the dragon was friendly or not, the wizard wouldn't make the first move. For now, anyway. She was a very patient woman and could easily wait for as long as needed. She wanted to see how it'd react - or if it noticed that Lucina had already acknowledged its presence. The sorceress continued reading her book normally like before.

user posted image

Erelel quietly slunk through the forest, the trees overhead casting a shadow over her and hiding her perfectly. She knew that the forest was dying, but she couldn't help but get out and hunt seeing that fresh-kill was wonderful... very wonderful indeed. Even if she knew that it was risky, she still couldn't help it. But the forest was a bit cool, with breezes blowing from all sides. Yes- this would be a perfect time to hunt.

The trees gave her enough cover and protection, blocking her from the sun. Yes, she hated the light... for vampires couldn't endure it long enough. She felt extremely uncomfortable whenever the sunlight hit her scales. Sometimes it made her squirm a great deal. She left a great amount of shriveled up leaves and claw marks on the barks of fallen tree-trunks wherever she went. She didn't even notice this of course, intent on following the trail of prey.

Then, it was...Lost.

What the heck!? The trail of her prey was replaced with something else... something more... peculiar.

((I think i'll have Erelel scent the other characters and have her follow that direction.))

Edited by Kitkat10

Ok cool))

Columbine

Columbine wondered through the forest looking for fruits and nuts. She wagged her tail wildly while eating some kind of pasion fruit. The fruit was round, red and very sweet. The nearly clear juice ran down her chin and she quickly cleaned it off. She hummed a short tune that sounded nearly of a band suite. It was harmonic and slow. The tone soft.

Columbine soon stopped eating and humming and found a way to climb the trees. She found a lake and carefully jumped in. The lake was cool and soothing. It took the hatchling a moment to realize that she was swimming in the Lake of souls, or Spirit Lake as most called it. She gave a small sigh and promptly fell asleep on the beach with the sun to her back.

Alielel

What a smart and peculiar girl. Alielel thought quietly to herself. She didn't say a word, but acknowledged her presence. The grave dragon continued to observe the wizard more closely. I am just watching. I tell news or the information I gather from observations to a friend. She is a story teller. I don't want to harm or disrupt you. Alielel said to the wizard telepathically.

The grave dragonness yawned. She wondered what the wizard was reading, but decided to keep her distance. She would rather not know than die trying to know.

Lucina

Lucina heard the dragon talking to her by telepathy. It sounded feminine. So, this dragon was gathering information. The sorceress growled quietly to herself. In this range, she was able to reply to the dragon by using her own telepathy. "A story-teller, huh? I don't see how I'd make for an interesting book. Lucina responded, while reading her book. She really didn't like the idea of being spied on. The dragon stated it meant no harm. At least that's what it said. If her eyes could look into separate ways, Lucina certainly would have one eye watching over the dragon while the other one read the book. Well, unless the dragon were to make a hostile move, she wasn't going to fire off her spells at anybody. Even though she didn't like being observed for what it seemed to be entertainment purposes. Lucina returned her focus to the book. Where was she, again? Ah, yes. The part where the hunter got lost in a cave...

Alielel

Alielel sighed. Her tail wagged. Gently she jumped down and laid next to the sorceress. What are you reading? What is the story about? Can I read it too? She bombarded the girl with questions. She was interested in a lot of things. Everyone has an interesting story at sometime in their life. Someday, you might be someone admirable. The story teller usually exaggerates how great the person really is. For example: she might say Hercules was as strong as the gravitational pull of the earth. Or that he was as famous as the sun. Stuff like that.

((Short post sorry))

Lucina

Lucina briefly shifted her eyes' attention from the words on the book to the dragon who had just landed near her. "Doesn't your story-teller know that lying is wrong?" the wizard snarked, her words basically coated with poison. She already wasn't in a good mood, and her reading had just been interrupted. Lucina sighed and took a deep breath in. She knew it wasn't nice to take out her foul mood on others, but it was difficult to avoid doing so. The sorceress took a moment to recompose herself before speaking telepathically again. "I'm reading this book called "The Hunt". It's about an elf who's a hunter and has to deal with others' prejudice against his race." she explained, flipping a page. "I don't mind if you read it with me, as long as you don't make any loud noises." Lucina said. "What's your name, dragon?" she asked, once again looking at the dragon. She admited that this dragoness' breed looked fairly interesting - maybe she could get something out of this.

Alielel

She knows it is wrong. She just wants to make the story more interesting for the little ones and for people who pass on by. She means no harm in exaggerating the good qualities in others. Alielel took a deep breath and curled her tail next to her stomach. She looked over the sorceress's arm at the book. I love this story. It reminds me of how people treat us dragons. Most races loath us because they think we are the destruction of this world. My name is Alielel. The name given to me by an Elf like the one in the story. What is your name? She asked quietly. She became obsorbed into the book.

Lucina

"I'm Lucina. Lucina Fausti." the sorceress responded, while not taking her eyes off the book. Not only was the story getting interesting, but she was close to finishing that chapter, too. While Alielel appeared to be friendly, Lucina was still cautious around the dragon. That fiction book wasn't the only book she was carrying. On her strange belt was another book, but it had a five-pointed star on it and some strange letters as its title. That wasn't a conventional book and yes her spellbook. While she could remember most encantations for her spells, it was useful as it often powered up her magic. "When something bad happens, blame the dragons. They're always the responsible. Of course." Lucina scowled sarcastically. "I don't believe you or you kin are to blame for the destruction of this world. I'd say the very ones to detest you are the ones to hold responsible." she continued. Her opinion of dragons was neutral, but she disliked those who had the same mentality as the people in her book or the one described by Alielel.

Alielel

She was so obsorbed in the book she almost didnt hear Lucina. "I believe the reason for the drought is the lack of moister in the air. The wrong doings and such are the criminal's fault. Not everything is to be blamed on us. How could we make that much water disappear?" She gave a sigh, "I ask that to everyone who accuses me or my kin." Alielel read the book faster te more intense it became. "I almost forgot how interesting this book was."

Lucina

"Mother Nature is such a fascinating entity. She can go from being kind and merciful to outright cruel and unforgiving..." Lucina said, reflecting on how nature could help and hinder at the same time, depending on its mood. She flipped a page - the chapter was almost done. "About the drought itself, there's little we can do but endure it. As for the troublemakers..." the sorceress paused. "Just burn them to a crisp." she said, revealing her stance on the criminals and other wrong-doers - no mercy, no forgiveness.

And with that, the chapter was finished right where the story was the most intense at. Lucina closed the book and put it back into her belt, on the other side where it could fit. She made sure to take note of the page she stopped at.

Alielel

"Awe man!" Alielel complained. "I do agree. Most of the time I do burn criminals to a crisp. Other times I don't catch them in the act and cannot do anything. Thank you for speaking with me. It has been years since anyone has spoken with me." Alielel stood up and stretched her legs. "Where are you headed? Are you always alone?"

The deer stopped in front of the strange flower. Staring at it curiously, the deer raised it's head to take a bite... And instantly, a vine shot up from beneath the ground, impaling the deer.The deer's screams of pain erupted through the area for a second, before another vine covered it's mouth. More and more vines enclosed the deer, finally crushing it into a bloody mess. The vines returned underground, as Dragroot took a bite of the carcass. Delicious. As she finished eating, she became aware of a few soft voices nearby. She moved towards their location.

Alielel

While she waited for Lucina to answer, she noticed something moving closer. The grave dragon wondered stiffley what it could be. Was it a mole? A vole? A bunny? Or was it something else entirely? She shook her head. She must have imagined it.

As Dragroot came closer, she sent up the tip of a vine to see what was going on. There was a Grave dragon and a human in front of her. The grave dragon seemed to notice her. She stayed absolutely still.

((i don't know, maybe? What were you thinking of?))

"I usually am. Being alone means silence, which is golden." Lucina replied, it wasn't meant as any sort of snark but just a fact about her. She usually didn't mind company... Provided they weren't loud or annoying. Or both. Alielel was okay in her book, though. The sorceress noticed the dragon's frustration after she closed the book. "This is why reading is so fun. When the story's at its peak... The chapter ends." she smirked slightly. She then picked up another presence with telepathy. She looked down. Something underground, perhaps? She wasn't sure if it was hostile or not. But if it happened to be a giant carnivorous plant of some sort, the wizard was ready to burn it down.

Lucina stood up from the stump. A sharp pain shot through her back as she groaned and tried to reach her back with her left hand. "Grrr. Anyway, I was looking for a town to rest at." she said as her grumpiness aggravated.

Alielel

She glared at the vine. She saw it move...she was sure of it. "I do love reading for that reason. Anyway, there should be a town....well a deserted one, that has beds and no occupants. It should be two miles southwest of us." she replied quietly. She never took her eye off the vine. She wondered if it could be a dragon.

((Nothing too intense. I mean, nothing that goes too far. It could have time skips and fade outs, but I was thinking of action packed. I have an idea for a great female and a male, but would rather do a one-on-one with those two with someone else. I think romance is one of my strengths in roleplaying. I used to do a lot of it.))

((Well, romance's not one of my strong points, so...))

Lucina

"Deserted town... With nobody there to disturb me. Sounds good." Lucina replied, folding her arms. She grumbled a little. The back pain was fading away for now, but some of it was still there. "Two miles. I'm so looking forward to this walk." she thought, completely unenthusiastic about it. She noticed Alielel looking at... Something. "What is it? Did something happen?" Lucina asked, wondering what the dragon was observing.