cerimonster

The Courage Family

So, in answer to a breeding goal created by Cladus, this idea of mine popped up to compete with Cladus and to attempt to get to over 1,873+ (The number of Dorkfaces in existence currently).

This is the essence of Cladus' goal, and I aim to beat Cladus to it with everyone's help.

The Aurum Family

What is the Aurum Family?

According to DC Book of Records, there are 1,873 members of the Dorkface Lineage, and counting. The Aurum Family will beat that and that is the essence of our goal.

The goal of the Aurum Family is the not only become the biggest lineage in DC history but to become the largest lineage in DC history to have a database that will be continuously updated with every descendant from the two starters.

cerimonster did message me before asking permission to do this and I have no problem.

It will be nice to have some competition and make this a bit more interesting but this is a notice to everyone, I don't want my idea to become generic so if you do want to create an idea like mine PM me like cerimonster did.

The two heads of the Courage line will be: Queen Loyalty and Courage and King Gizmo

user posted image user posted image

Rules:

- The dragon must have the Courage second name.

- You can gift/trade a Courage dragon unless the breeder does not allow it, if you do trade a Courage dragon you must ask the other person to use the Courage second name.

- Inbreeding is allowed

- No real naming system other than using the last name, however if you want to use one, I will provide one further down.

- You must gift back at least one Courage Dragon.

- Any half-siblings of Courage dragons (Ie offspring that is/was born of one Courage head but not the other does not count as part of this lineage)

Naming:

As I said, no real naming scheme, however if you want to continue with the royalty theme:

- Only females can be issued titles, with the exception of "Lord" any Courage male dragon can be called a Lord.

- Females:

- 2nd Generation: Princess

- 3rd Generation: Duchess

- 4th Generation+: Lady/Ladyship

So, you want to Breed, Gift or apply for a Courage Dragon?

~Applying for a Courage Dragon~

~I want a[COLOR=green]Courage[/color] Dragon~
[B]Generation[/B]:
[B]Breeder[/B] (Optional):
[B]Other[/B]: (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.)

~Gifting a Courage Dragon~

~Gifting to the thread~
[B]Teleport Link[/B]:
[B]Generation[/B]:

~Want to be a Courage breeder?~

~I Want to be a [COLOR=green]Courage[/COLOR] breeder~
[B]Name[/B]:
[B]PM Link[/B] (Optional):
[B]Dragons willing to breed[/B]:
[B]Best method to gain contact[/B]:
[B]Waiting list Cap[/B]:
[B]Restrictions[/B]:
[B]Other[/B]:

~I want my Courage Dragon in the database!~

~Databasing a[COLOR=green]Courage[/COLOR] Dragon~
[B]Dragon Link[/B]:

Banners:

No banners as of yet, so feel free to make some, I will make some myself when I can.

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/vqq2F2y.png]

~Made by Cerimonster

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155238&st=0][IMG=http://oi44.tinypic.com/25sv0g1.jpg][/URL]

~Made by Tiga

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155238&st=0][IMG=http://oi41.tinypic.com/2hmn4tu.jpg][/URL]

~Made by Tiga

Edited by cerimonster

Important Notifications:

Cladus' thread

Imdeadnotsleeping's thread

21/10

I'm closing the first set of breedings after the fifth one so that I may breed myself a 2nd gen Courage dragon to speed up the breeding lists.

Breeding will be paused during Holiday events.

1/12

First of all, Happy Holidays all!

second of all, I have updated everything that needs updating~ Sorry for my lazyness. Also, my pair refused to give me an egg, so there wasn't one last week.

Score/update on how many Courage v Aurum Dragons there are:

Courage:

Second Gens: 9

third Gens: 8

fourth Gens: 9

fifth Gens: 2

Total: 28

Aurum:9

Procella:3 (not sure if still participating as of right now)

Edited by cerimonster

~The Courage Lineage Breeding Lists~

* Click on Breeders names to be taken to their breeders details and requests

2nd Gen:

3rd Gen:

Iside

Ceri:
4th Gen:

Laura-lana

Any gen:
Edited by cerimonster

The Courage Lineage Database:

1st Gen:

Queen Loyalty and Courage x King Gizmo

2nd Gen:

3rd Gen: 4th Gen:4th Gen: Edited by cerimonster

Have you talked with cladus about this? If this is going to be a friendly competition that you are both happy with, I'd like to join, but it seems to me it could cause bad blood if you are going through with it without getting his okay. And in that case I don't want to be part of it.

I already asked him, I should probably put that in the first post, but he liked the idea and will be putting the score in his own thread as well smile.gif

cerimonster did message me before asking permission to do this and I have no problem.

The main goal of the Aurum Family is not actually to beat the dorkface's but to become the largest lineage in DC history and to make it on to the DC Book of Records.

It will be nice to have some competition and make this a bit more interesting but this is a notice to everyone, I don't want my idea to become generic so if you do want to create an idea like mine PM me like cerimonster did.

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: cladus

Generation: 2nd

Breeder (Optional):

Other: none

Cladus, Accepted.

Also, I have to ask you, inter-breeding between the two clans? I mean down the track and some random offspring it's not going to be manageable, but intentional breeding of the two clans, what's your opinion?

Whee, this looks like fun biggrin.gif I'll do my best to raise the numbers for both lines! xd.png

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Cladus, Accepted.

Also, I have to ask you, inter-breeding between the two clans? I mean down the track and some random offspring it's not going to be manageable, but intentional breeding of the two clans, what's your opinion?

I have no problem with it and in fact I will probably breed a dragon from both families.

If we mate a Courage dragon to a dragon of another family of ours (not one that has a thread here on the forum) can we add the surname of both families? I.e. xxxx Courage Whitetail?

Edited by Iside

Whee, this looks like fun biggrin.gif I'll do my best to raise the numbers for both lines! xd.png

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Ruby Eyes

Accepted~

Cladus, No problems, just wanted to make sure :3

Iside: I have no problems with intermarriage of families and names :3

Edited by cerimonster

Great biggrin.gif Then

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Iside

Great biggrin.gif Then

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Iside

Accepted~

~I want a Courage Dragon~

Scroll Name: Scattercloak

Breeder: ceri

Other: ---

I wish to become a breeder when my egg grows up smile.gif

Scroll Name: Scattercloak

Breeder: ceri

Other: ---

I wish to become a breeder when my egg grows up smile.gif

Accepted~

Thanks for clarifying biggrin.gif

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Generation: Any

Breeder (Optional): Any

Other: - (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.)

Edited by Laura-Lana

Thanks for clarifying biggrin.gif

Scroll Name: Laura-Lana

Generation: Any

Breeder (Optional): Any

Other: - (if breeder has more than one courage dragon, put down here which one you want.)

No Problems and accepted~

Hey cerimonster,

I can see that you starter dragon's had children before the start of this lineage. I don't think it would be fair to include the in the competition because that would give you a large head start.

Do you agree?

I've already posted that in the intro, any sub children won't be included, only children bred as of this thread's creation from this pairing

~I want aCourage Dragon~

Scroll Name: deadnotsleeping

Generation: any

Breeder (Optional): any

Other:

You are accepted~

Tried to breed the two together today, but no egg as of yet sad.gif

Would you mind me making a new lineage project, designed to compete against you and the Aurum lineage? The dragons I will use are a CB Silver and a CB Magma or CB Ice, or CB Tan Ridgewing (depending on the gender of the Silver). Fingers crossed that it's a male xd.png lol