Red2111

Black Capped Teimarr Discussion Thread

Oh my. I looks quite gorgeous with the Gold Shimmer.

Teimarr would be beautiful with Terraes.

very nice with Shimmers.

i'm considering quite a few possible checkers but i don't really want to blurt any out so as people don't copy me lol

though they would be nice with Terrae, Harvests, Thunders, Tsunamis, maybe GWs and golds?

Now that makes me think I need to use them to make a Gold Shimmer deadline.

:x

Personally, I think I'll try breeding them with regular golds. A nice perfect Ev-gen with female golds would be perfect. ohmy.gif

Now that makes me think I need to use them to make a Gold Shimmer deadline.

:x

Personally, I think I'll try breeding them with regular golds. A nice perfect Ev-gen with female golds would be perfect. ohmy.gif

both of these ideas: yes.

now you've got me wanting to do a gold shim deadline.. lol

Here are a few different ones. Because of the small sprite size, I went with other small ones.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by arenee1999

Here are a few different ones.  Because of the small sprite size, I went with other small ones.

user posted image

user posted image

I like the Spitfire pairings! I think I might start with that pairing

Edited by DragonNeko

Course those dragons is reminding me on a pinguin it will do well with flamingos or swallows. (Other Bird like Dragons)

user posted imageX user posted imageX user posted image

What do you mean to this idea?

I really love these guys! <3 I think they'd look good with Turpentines, though I'd love to breed them with all of my faves.

Edited by Taintedtamer

I think I'm going to start off, after doing a couple of purebreds, with turpentine mates, then Golden Wyverns, and possibly Luminas. I don't really want to add another sprite to my rares breeding lists, that is long enough as it is... But I think they would be lovely with gold or silver as well.

Very pretty. I think I might like that best of all the possible pairings i've seen.

Yeah. The Teimarrs are just a pretty sprite, too. The colors and blending is just, soothing and peaceful? They remind of the Olive dragons, how the female and male complements each other, pose-wise.

Tried one with a Waterwalker

I love how the Female Teimarr's wings look in lineage view. Like waves over shallow water laugh.gif

Wish I could see an x Gold pairing too. All those lineage-viewer links people posted aren't working for me right now

Electrics and Turps are my favorites. The yellow accents match. The Electrics are the best for this.

Wish I could see an x Gold pairing too. All those lineage-viewer links people posted aren't working for me right now

Ask and ye shall receive.

Dunno if I'm keeping it though.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Dunno if I'm keeping it though.

I like that pairing. I'd love to see female gold x black cap as well. I'll have to try it once the anniversary event is over.

I like that pairing. I'd love to see female gold x black cap as well. I'll have to try it once the anniversary event is over.

It's delicious.