jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

So I've seen a lot of cb metals in the cave.

Pretty sure you guys have seen some too.

Have you caught one during this time when the cb metals came rushing in?

It's pretty surprising because I've never seen CB metals being dropped this much.

Do you think this should keep going?

What do you think about this.

Discuss about it :3

Edited by jellyscent

I've seen so many today. Like 8 Silvers and two Golds...

I only got one sad.gif

Oh well. It's my first CB Metal.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

I just saw my first ever freaking CB Gold!

...and I missed it >_>

I think they only seem to be dropping more, because we don't have as much AP blockage last couple days. AP has been fairly clear, so the eggs are dropping better, which makes them circulate faster.

Not dropping more, just being more available due to less blockage lately.

Really? I haven't seen or been able to catch even one xP But then that's a normal DC day for me.

I think they only seem to be dropping more, because we don't have as much AP blockage last couple days. AP has been fairly clear, so the eggs are dropping better, which makes them circulate faster.

Well let's keep it this way, then! laugh.gif

YES! I don';t have have one so perhaps it will be time for my sad scroll to gain happiness and actual value!

I don't think that's just it. I've missed close to 2 a day since Jan 1.

Keeping the AP clearer, will make the Cave drop consistantly, therefore, we will see many more CB golds, silvers, blusangs, etc.

I still have yet to see a cb gold in the cave. I've only seen a cb silver once and that was a few months ago. u_u

Keeping the AP clearer, will make the Cave drop consistantly, therefore, we will see many more CB golds, silvers, blusangs, etc.

Actually, there's a hard limit on how many of anything can drop per hour. Most of the biomes have been clearing out (which doesn't usually happen even with the AP clear).

I've seen many.....metallics pass by. Not in any specific biome but all of them randomly. That is why people are clearing biomes in hopes to find rares. I just want to know whats up with the bad breeding in general..it sucks.

Why am I never actually hunting in the cave when such things are dropping? *sigh*

Edit: yeah...I hear ya about the bad breeding: I just tried to breed a number of dragons, but got nothing.

Edited by Slaskia

I've seen so many today. Like 8 Silvers and two Golds...

I only got one  :(

That's the first time I've ever seen a :( face coupled with 'I caught a CB metallic'. Lol.

That's the first time I've ever seen a sad.gif face coupled with 'I caught a CB metallic'. Lol.

I know I should be happy...

it's just that there were so many that I missed today and I want MOAR alot.png

I know I should be happy...

it's just that there were so many that I missed today and I want MOAR alot.png

ahaha you want more I'd be happy with just ONE xd.png

I only need one CB male gold and a Cb male Blusang to have a Cb pair of everything that can be CB on my scroll.

I would finally complete my scroll Dx!!

ahaha you want more I'd be happy with just ONE xd.png

I only need one CB male gold and a Cb male Blusang to have a Cb pair of everything that can be CB on my scroll.

I would finally complete my scroll Dx!!

I'm in a similar boat, only I need a CB gold female and a ND (not including Shimmers of course).

I've seen only a single CB gold and silver. :0 but missed them.

and that was weeks ago.

Hoping i can catch my first CB metal soon. ;_;

It'll be a shame if i miss such a good chance.

My first CB Metal was my male silver I caught on Jan 10, 2011.

My 2nd was my female silver caught Apr 01, 2012 during that Dino Cave insanity.

My very first CB Gold... Yesterday!

That's about a year between each one! So I am very glad that metals are dropping like mad. Usually you see the same few people over and over again with CB metals for trade for 2nd gen prizes, Neglected and what not. With the metals dropping like they are, it allows those of us who are on at strange times or have slower computers to snag 'em!

The last time I saw a gold in the cave was way back in Febuary 12, 2012 so this is a whole year later that I saw another one. (took a screenshot so that's how I remember. tongue.gif )

Edited by blackdragonqueen

From 2009 till now, I can safely say that the number of times I've seen a CB metal in the cave can be counted on one hand. Three fingers, to be precise. So the recent boom hasn't affected me in the slightest. :<

The Congrats thread currently is a tauntfest for anyone like me. x3

I actually do not understand how I have such preserving bad luck and timing when it comes to DC. ._.

Well, haven't seen one in two weeks. x) I miss them A LOT. That's why I always freak out when I hear someone missed a ton, and I'm just like, "Where are these CB Metals!?"