.:~Nightwish~:.

Nightwish's 1st Prize Winning Contest!

Welcome!

Good evening. It's Nightwish here, and I would like to present

My First Writing Contest!

Our theme is Romance!

For as many Paragraphs as you want, but, there can't be 2.

No body can fall in love that fast!

Think of this as a speech, if anybody knows, well, what it is if your in 6th-12th grade you should know.

As a reward, I will draw to the best of my abilities, a picture for the winner. It can be anything, as long as its child appropriate, for First Place. For Second Place I'll randomly draw any animal, only face. For third, you get a high five, NOT! You get a decorated Dragon Egg/Hatchling/Adult from one of your dragons from YOUR scroll, you can choose.

Rules

1. You need to make it, dah!

2. No 2 paragraph story

3. All of DC's rules apply

4. Appropriate please!

But you can put they kissed, just not too detailed!

5. YOUMUSTHAVEFUNYOULIMPNOODLE biggrin.gif

(Of course 'YOULIMPNOODLE' is not ment to offend any thing, or any one, or any place, at any time tongue.gif)

Pervious Genres

None! First one ever.

Like I said in the rules, the last one, you defiantly need to follow that one wink.gif I would show you a drawing sample, but I'm too lazy to do so tongue.gif

Edited by .:~Nightwish~:.

Oh my. I like the idea of the prize. What formats are you accepting?

I.e Figment, pastebin etc

And whats the deadline?

What do you mean by format ohmy.gif you mean like PNG and (Idk the bitmat abbreviations..) Bitmat and all that stuff?

And Id sat, maybe till 23.. I'll PM the first place winner. In considering adding 2 and 3 places, and adding a prize.

You can't create a new one unless you won the previous contest.

-.- did that one have a prize? Well, I really don't wanna fight, or nuttin...

No, it didn't have a prize

You can't create a new one unless you won the previous contest.

True, but Contest 4 has had no entries and its past the deadline... so I think its safe to say that Nightwish can create another thread - perhaps with a slight change in title?

E.g Nightwish's Prize Writing Contest

and the subtitle can have the number and topic.

Thats a change of plan.....

First its:

Pm'd and to me

Then its

Ok... Well, just post your story's on here please

Since I'm confused I've done both:

My entry

I'm fine with more than one writing contest around if it's got slightly different rules or, like this one, you get a prize, especially if the other contest died. x3

Think of this as a speech, if anybody knows, well, what it is if your in 6th-12th grade you should know.

What do you mean with this?

Does it have to be a love story? You never really specified if there's any sort of story you're looking for. I'd like some guidelines.

seems this one has died too..... guess this forum is not good for lasting writing contests.

I think we might need some stricter rules. Rules can be good for writing tongue.gif like, no more than 3,000 words, but no less than 100 (I do appreciate some good flash fiction). Is poetry acceptable or prose only? It might be interesting to have a prompt and then also something else you have to work into the story, like, romance but it has to include a quill, a bottle of poison, and a rubber duck.

I think the more challenging something is, the more fun it is ^^ Perhaps this is what we're missing?

I think we might need some stricter rules. Rules can be good for writing tongue.gif like, no more than 3,000 words, but no less than 100 (I do appreciate some good flash fiction). Is poetry acceptable or prose only? It might be interesting to have a prompt and then also something else you have to work into the story, like, romance but it has to include a quill, a bottle of poison, and a rubber duck.

I think the more challenging something is, the more fun it is ^^ Perhaps this is what we're missing?

Perhaps... but the first set of Writing Contests had more guidelines and still died - though that was due to no entries.... hmmm, wonder if Blackdragon will mind if someone resurrects his contest?