girlgamerjen

Descendants of the Glorious Dead

user posted image

Hello everyone! I was poking around, and I realized, there's some pretty cool zombie lineages around. And I can't be the only one who collects them! I wanted to start this thread to spread the adorable zombie love.

I havn't done a breeding thread before, so I'd love to hear some advice. Currently, I have screenies of each of my breedable kiddos, and Id love to have more donors (and more people interested in the zombies!

I am also planning on starting a zombie co-op! Finding people who are interested in breeding possible zombie kids, and sharing them with each other. I think we can do this sort of like the E.P.I.C lineage works (separate out, send each other the 2nd gen eggs, making sure we dont send twice, etc). So please feel free to sign up for that as well.

Want a kid? Use below!

[b][COLOR=blue]Hooray for brains![/COLOR][/b]
[b]Willing Victim: [/b] (your name here. scroll name as well would be nice - some donors might want this)
[b]I really fancy... [/b] (put the dragons you would like an offspring of here, and any other information such as if you would like a specific mate, or have the donor pick a random dragon off their scroll as a mate instead.)
[b]Allergic to...[/b] (Any other information and preferences. Even gen versus spirals, inbred acceptable vs not acceptable...)

Wanna help spread the zombie bug and donate some babies?

[b][color=red]The zombies are coming![/color][/b]
[b]Feature Presentation: [/b] (any dragon pairs, or any singular dragon you are willing to breed)
[b]Oh no![/b] (Any other information/stipulations you have.)

Are you planning on making zombies this 2013 halloween? Wanna share some kids?!

[B]I'm sharing the zombie love![/B]
[B]Name:[/B] (scroll name here)
[B]Miscellaneous info:[/B] Here you can put any special plans. Are you doing just stone/mnt/etc? Planning on all female zombies? All male? Metallics? Do you have a theme for the names that you'd like passed down? 

Fresh Meat

(waiting for eggs):

Apocalypse Survivors:

(willing to breed lineages)

1. Girlgamerjen - will put up list of babies below. I personally ask that my gifted eggs are named, and not abused (ND/abandoned - PM for freezing and biting)

2. Dragongrrl (PM link)

- Fifth generation blusangs (like so), requests a PM being shot their way if requested to make sure it isnt missed.

3. Amberose (PM link)

- Cadava Braains, Zombie Forever, Cadaver Knight, Zombie Braains

4. Egwenna (PM) -- can breed sibling to this awesome zombie

5. Amazon_Warrior (PM) --- sibling - no egg produced yet between parents, however.

6. Bloodonmyfangs (PM) these awesome kids

Experimentors:

(people who will be creating zombie lineages this year, and hope to exchange eggs with others in thread to expand their zombie lines!)

1. Girlgamerjen. May be creating tinsel/metalic deadline/zombie lines as well. Will update as caveborns are gathered for the slaughter!

2. Amberose (PM link)

3. Draikinator (PM link)

4. Spelunker (PM) will be gathering CB zombie fodder in september. Will be working on a 4th generation zombie purebred. Feel free to PM.

Wanna spread the love? You can use this siggy thingie! If you want to add a link to the banner as well, right click on these pictures and get the image URL. Input the image URL into the code below. <3 (and please, if you love this concept, feel free to make more banners/etc!)

user posted image or user posted image or

user posted image

[URL=http://preview.tinyurl.com/ck2qon4][IMG=PUT IMAGE CODE HERE][/URL]

Edited by girlgamerjen

So, this is a little image of the male second generation dragons I have with zombie ancestors:

user posted image

This is a little image of the second gen girls I have with zombie ancestors:

user posted image

third generation males:

user posted image

third generation female:

user posted image

I also submit (images pending so just links so far)

-- sixth generation white - he has a startling EIGHT zombies in the founding lineage, and a lot of tinsel tombstones

fifth generation white (an uncle to the aformentioned sixth generation) who also has eight zombies in the founding lineage. also note there is 1 tombstone.

--- third generation white, influenced but not hatched yet to know for sure which gender.

if you only select one dragon, and not a mate for it I will either select another dragon off this list, a dragon with tombstones in it's history, or an even gen kid. (please state, otherwise Ill choose randomly). Also please note, I do not have some of the parents of the third gens... (Which is why I kept them in their own categories instead of examples of what I can breed)

Edited by girlgamerjen

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Belisar

I really fancy... a Balloon offspring of 'Balloons of Purple Zombies' and 'Zombie Movie Progeny'

Allergic to... nothing .. I think? xd.png

Not sure whether I understood this correctly but I hope so. ^^"

You really have some sweet Zombies there. ^.~

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Dimar, SCROLL

I really fancy... offspring of Grey Pallor X Zombie King Jozhu

Allergic to... Anything else, at the moment. I really need this baby as a mate for him.

Never mind- I just realized that Grey Pallor IS the mother of my dragon! What a surprise! Sadly, girlgamerjen, you don't have another pairing that I'm looking for. However, I will stalk this thread in case something comes up. wink.gif

Edited by Dimar

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: Dimar, SCROLL

I really fancy... A magi from "smelly teleportation" and "An Orange Pillow".

Allergic to... Anything else, right now. I need this magi as a mate for this.

I really don't like double posting, but it bumps the thread. I may poke girlgamerjen in a few days if she doesn't seem to see this post. smile.gif

[*B]Hooray for brains![*/B]

[*B]Willing Victim: [*/B] lundfamily3 , lundfamily3

[*B]I really fancy... [*/B] I need 2 purples and a Vine

[*B]Allergic to...[*/B] Stairsteps Down are needed for the Vine (or a 2nd gen), but the purples cane anything. smile.gif

Edited by lundfamily3

RavenWolf -- I didnt realize I could do that! That's nifty! I myself dont have Grey Pallor's parents (alas!) but I could say, breed her to Zombie King Jozhu (Or someone else) and give you one of their offspring? Or hunt around and maybe PM you the name of her parent's scrollbearer and see if they could gift you an egg?

Lundfamily, I sadly dont have any purples who have zombies in their history as of right now. I can breed Alternative Lifestyle for you though?

Soon Ill have a few more kids up, and maybe I can seperate out the third gens into males and females for ease of requests.

Id also love to see if anyone else doing zombie generations would like to sign up to be donors?

@girlgamerjen I got your PM about the magis refusing. sad.gif I totally understand, so no worries. I'll keep looking around for a mate.

About donating, as soon as I find that mate I will sign up. I will only be able to breed two options though, a Gen5 and a Gen4. But, I'll work on getting more tombstone-lineaged dragons. It just may take a while. tongue.gif

@girlgamerjen I got your PM about the magis refusing.  sad.gif I totally understand, so no worries. I'll keep looking around for a mate.

About donating, as soon as I find that mate I will sign up. I will only be able to breed two options though, a Gen5 and a Gen4. But, I'll work on getting more tombstone-lineaged dragons. It just may take a while.  tongue.gif

Ill look at my kids and see if I can find any tombstone lineaged ones. I think I have some nebulas? But they dont have any zombies in there. =/

Not sure if I want to join or not. But I could provide 3rd Gen eggs like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/M2Tj7 with a Zombie there at the top of the CBs.

Would that be interesting?

I think that'd be interesting, Lilysally! I actually have another geode (here) that might be a really great mate for a kid like that!

Edited by girlgamerjen

RavenWolf -- I didnt realize I could do that! That's nifty! I myself dont have Grey Pallor's parents (alas!) but I could say, breed her to Zombie King Jozhu (Or someone else) and give you one of their offspring? Or hunt around and maybe PM you the name of her parent's scrollbearer and see if they could gift you an egg?

Lundfamily, I sadly dont have any purples who have zombies in their history as of right now. I can breed Alternative Lifestyle for you though?

Soon Ill have a few more kids up, and maybe I can seperate out the third gens into males and females for ease of requests.

Id also love to see if anyone else doing zombie generations would like to sign up to be donors?

Found that out a while ago myself. xd.png

As for the lineage, Zombie King Jozhu is fine. (xd.png lovely name.)

The zombies are coming!

Feature Presentation: Any

Oh no! Please PM if you want to bite, freeze or abandon. Please name!!

I don't have many zombie ones or a lot or tombstones but I'm thinking maybe a stairstep zombie, tombstone lineage?

Edited by Azhure

Hummm, I was thinking about working on a Zombie lineage at Halloween, but I was going to breed the fodder in february and start breeding them; would it be appropriate to post some teleport links here for the eggies before I do the zombie attempt?

I think it might be fun if a few people got pairs to attempt zombies with and we all shared a few of the offspring before halloween to get some new zombie lineaged blood about.

@Lillysally

WOW the code on the zombie in horse's lineage. Just, WOW. That is so wicked.

Thanks! I've been collecting a load of CAPS only dragons, will breed them to a very high even Gen some day (same with number codes see my siggy), but I have so many projects going, it's hard to keep open egg spaces for necessary breeding.

Hummm, I was thinking about working on a Zombie lineage at Halloween, but I was going to breed the fodder in february and start breeding them; would it be appropriate to post some teleport links here for the eggies before I do the zombie attempt?

I think it might be fun if a few people got pairs to attempt zombies with and we all shared a few of the offspring before halloween to get some new zombie lineaged blood about.

Id love to do that! We could try to coordinate something! I was tempted to try to do one with tombstones in the first gen, zombies in the second, and kids in the third. might just do zombies in the first gen though... but itd be fun to send some second gen kids around to others to spread the wealth.

If you'd like, Lilysally, I'd definitely take a kid with zombies off your hands, and offer to breed that child's offspring for others. I'm doing that with a few other kids on here from others too. <3

Id love to do that! We could try to coordinate something! I was tempted to try to do one with tombstones in the first gen, zombies in the second, and kids in the third. might just do zombies in the first gen though... but itd be fun to send some second gen kids around to others to spread the wealth.

If you'd like, Lilysally, I'd definitely take a kid with zombies off your hands, and offer to breed that child's offspring for others. I'm doing that with a few other kids on here from others too. <3

Awesome! Okay, I'm gonna snag the fodder for this after the Valentine's dragons drop. When the grow up and start breeding I'll post some teleport links to the babies and hopefully other people can join in and we can share! then on Halloween we'll either have tombstone or zombie lineages, heheh.

I periodically breed this pair, Frilling koiBluna de Zombe and Isla de Muerte for offspring that look like http://dragcave.net/lineage/GHfUh, not a perfect even-gen, but at least a symmetric lineage. Only the 4th and 5th gens of this line are mine. Would these dragons (siblings of Windward) be suitable for gifting in this thread?

I periodically breed this pair, Frilling koiBluna de Zombe and Isla de Muerte for offspring that look like http://dragcave.net/lineage/GHfUh, not a perfect even-gen, but at least a symmetric lineage. Only the 4th and 5th gens of this line are mine. Would these dragons (siblings of Windward) be suitable for gifting in this thread?

I think they should certainly be allowed in! We can list them and if you want I can PM you when there's a request (if you dont want to check back manually)

I think they should certainly be allowed in! We can list them and if you want I can PM you when there's a request (if you dont want to check back manually)

Thank you! I will be checking in periodically, but a pm will make certain I don't miss a request. :-)

Hooray for brains!

Willing Victim: CharolineSw - Scroll

I really fancy... Royal blue.. absolutely... Or Mint... But random draggie is okay smile.gif

Allergic to... Nothing smile.gif

LOL, I completely forgot about my Zombie lineage! laugh.gif I'll breed my Gen3s in a few days, then breed Gen4s, and post here as a breeder.

*puts sticky note on brain to remind self*

Edited by Dimar

So, Ive heard from a few people in PMs theyll be starting up their to-be-zombied lineages soon, and they'd love to send some babies around to others. I'll be introducing something to the thread soon so we could perhaps be switching them out? I was wondering what everyone would think of perhaps purposefully creating a deadline/zombie tinsel offspring fund? I may do it for myself with my intended zombie victims this year.. would anyone else be interested in trying as well? in maybe getting tossed a tinsel egg from me? (knowing that the caveborn parent may not zombify, and hoping they continue to breed somewhat prolifically?)