TJ09

2013-01-08 - Raffle Update

All of the raffle winners have been selected and contacted via e-mail. The e-mail contains instructions for selecting a prize, and links to a listing of what prizes may be chosen.

If you do not receive an e-mail, make sure the address associated with your account is correct; e-mails will be resent to those who do not select a prize in a few days.

If the e-mail sent to your site e-mail address bounces, a new winner will be selected.

UPDATE:

All users who have not yet selected a prize have been sent a reminder e-mail. Users who do not choose a prize by 1/15 will lose the opportunity to choose a prize, and new winners will be drawn. Users who selected the option to accept a higher prize dragon may be bumped up as necessary.

UPDATE 2:

The new prize winners have been drawn, and notifications have been sent out. Congratulations to the new winners!
Edited by TJ09

Congrats to the winners! c:

(if any of the winners want to trade offspring... xd.png)

Edited by FortyTwo

Congrats to winners!

Now to get me some 2nd gens, I can see I'll have to trade a lot for them again xd.png. At least it's a new dragon to collect.

Edited by TheGrox

Congrats to the lucky ones smile.gif

Alas not me wink.gif

Welp, darn X'D

congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see the dragon ohmy.gif

*feels that little heavyness in her heart* Didn't win. Again.

But congrats to everyone who did! (and I'm hoping these prize-dragons are breedable, 'cause I know I'll want one!)

Congratulations to the lucky winners! (none of whom, apparently, is me tongue.gif )

Congratilations for the winners! Doh, looks like I'm not in thay count sad.gif . Looking forward to see new dragons.

Congrats Winners! Can't wait to see the new dragons!

Bummin' that I didn't win, but alas, I guess it was not meant to be.

May those of you who win, avoid the circling sharks looking to stalk you into oblivion. I sure wouldnt announce it.

**cough** I mean: grats.

Congratulations to the winners! Nothing in my in-box sad.gif .

Drat. No email. Oh well. There's always next year. Or the one after. Or ten years from now...

tongue.gif

Congratulations to those who do have an email waiting!