Iside

Breeding Cavern Lurkers

I remember similar threads having been opened for the past new releases, so I hope there is nothing wrong with this

So, did you already try to breed your Cavern Lurkers?

Which dragons did you choose as a mate?

Did they produce an egg?

What do you think are the best combos for lineages?

I already tried 3 of my Lurkers, one with a female gold wyvern and two with a male red, and I had success only with the second red.

This is the result http://dragcave.net/lineage/Wnu7q

I think they look pretty nice with reds

Edited by Iside

I haven't bred any of mine as my CB metals are on cooldown, but I have noticed others who have bred theirs to CB Silvers, and it's just GORGEOUS!

I bred two of mine with Magis (and plan to breed the offspring together):

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EJWOq <- Daddy Lurker!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XFm3E <- Mommy Lurker!

And I LOVE how this Green Nebula x Lurker Mommy turned out:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qMkcMp

Tried to breed one of my males with a CB Ice, but they didn't bother giving me anything. tongue.gif

Also, I agree: they look so very pretty with Reds. <333

Edited by LibbyLishly

I haven't bred any of mine as my CB metals are on cooldown, but I have noticed others who have bred theirs to CB Silvers, and it's just GORGEOUS!

REALLY ? Thanks for that. As soon as...

I tried one with a CB nebula, but they weren't interested.

Haven't bred any yet (They still have to grow up), but I think they will look really good with a Sunset Dragon

I'm doing two, 3-breed even gens with them. smile.gif

1.) Male Lurker x female Hellfire + Male Lurker x female Spotted Greenwing

The lineage will then be carried on as female Hellfire x male Spotted Greenwing.

2.) Female Lurker x male Blusang + Female Lurker x male Sunsong

And this will become male Sunsong x female Blusang.

So basically the Lurkers will act as the bases for the lineages. happy.gif I'll then probably breed both lineages together as one big one. No idea if the colours will look nice but lololol.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

As soon as I saw the Lurker x Nebula eggs, I had to pair my first adult Lurker with a blue Nebula and I like it biggrin.gif I'm thinking of creating an alternating Lurker/Nebula stairstep.

I also tried m Albino x f Lurker but I think I like that pairing better when the genders are reversed.

Gorgeous: m Sunsong x f Lurker biggrin.gif

You named your lurkers after Finntroll songs! That's so epic! :3

On topic, I kind of like them with daydreams. But then again, I like almost everything with daydreams. biggrin.gif I'll test some more pairings later.

So far I've tried CL x Bright Pink and CL x m Black. The latter didn't produce and the Pink is no longer on my scroll, so AoND's lineage viewer will have to do.

Once the rest of my Cavern Lurkers grow up I think I'll try some pairings with Magi, Red Nebula and f Silver, maybe Tan Ridgewing.

You named your lurkers after Finntroll songs! That's so epic! :3

I have other Finntroll dragons too, but I think Lurkers fit best. biggrin.gif

I forgot about two Silvers that had yet to come off of cooldown, but I tried them with CLs today and got nada. No refusals though, so that's good! Also tried CL x Magma, but although they liked each other, no egg was produced.

Did CL x Ice:

(m) CL x (f) Ice

(f) CL x (m) Ice (now part of the "Z" lineage)

And CL x Blusang;

(m) CL x (f) Blusang

Have to wait for the rest of them to grow up, which should be sometimes tomorrow. I really like the Ice and the Blusang crosses, so I think i might stick with them smile.gif Until I can play around with CL and my Metallics next week, lol.

I normally don't like nebula pairings, but with the blue nebula it is surprisingly pretty.

Lets see, what hasn't been tried yet . . .

M BBW x F cavern ~ no egg

M ember x F cavern ~ no egg

M mint x F carvern ~ Lineage (picked because both are small breeds)

M cavern x F spitfire ~ no interest

M cavern x F turpentine ~ Lineage

M cavern x F olive ~ no egg

Lame batch of nothing xd.png It's cause it's daylight right now, isn't it? If I were breeding at night things probably would have been different huh? tsk tsk, nocturnal dragons.

I actually really dig the mint combo, it's growing on me. Might be time to build an army.

Edited by Draketeeth

I love the magi and lurker combo, but I might go with daydream x lurker combo. :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kKIUh

Agree. smile.gif But I prefer the male Daydream x female Lurker combo.

They look like a twisted version of how the Daydream sprites match up, with the male leaning down towards the female, and the female looking up at him. Only in this version, the male is leaning down towards the girl of his nightmares. biggrin.gif

Agree. smile.gif But I prefer the male Daydream x female Lurker combo.

They look like a twisted version of how the Daydream sprites match up, with the male leaning down towards the female, and the female looking up at him. Only in this version, the male is leaning down towards the girl of his nightmares. biggrin.gif

Oooh. That one is pretty nice, too. xd.png Yeah. I think Daydreams and Lurkers for me all the way.

I bred a daydream and lurker just to see it "officially", lol: http://dragcave.net/lineage/hdvG4

F Cavern Lurker x Turpentine = No Egg

M Cavern Lurker x Royal Blue = No Egg

F Cavern Lurker x Purple Nebula = No Egg

M Cavern Lurker x Ember = Egg

F Cavern Lurker x Lumina = Egg

Male Cavern Lurker x Horse = Egg

I think the Cavern Lurker x Horse looks nice but I decided not to keep any of the eggs this go round. The Lumina looked pretty as well, I'm just not a big fan of them.

Edited by Silvervein

Here's a silver x lurker as mentioned earler, bred within 2 minutes of papa growing up last night. I'll try more metals in a couple of days. Just glad the four I tried breeding last night didn't end in refusals.

I have a male silver stairstep somewhere around 5th gen (Male silvers x female mixed hallows/xmases) which