Princess Kiara

Hilarious/Weird Kill Messages

The chicken kill message (I know this thanks to Thuban) is "You stab the chicken and roast it over a fire." xd.png And I know that "The leetle tree is too cute to kill." But I wonder: Are there any other funny/different "kill" messages, maybe for the paper/cheese/dino?

Thanks!

-PK.

So:

-Chicken: user posted image Thank you, Thuban!

-Leetle Tree Fail: The leetle tree is too cute to kill.

-Dino: Normal

-Cheese: Normal

-Leetle Tree Success: ???

-Paper: ???

EDIT: I also know there's no actions page thereafter and thus reviving is impossible--because you ate the chicken. tongue.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara

I wonder, too. However, I love my non-dragons too much to ever use that kill option on them. D:

Bahaha, there's a spesh message for killing ze poultry? Interesting. o3o

I'm with kiyoura on this. I don't want to kill my sparse numbers of cheese or paper dragons. Wonder if they're eaten and burned. :D

If I ever find a spare dino, I will let you know.....Likewise cheese. But I am not killing anyone I already know personally biggrin.gif

After checking the wiki I can tell you this is only for leetle and chickens, if i'm wrong forgive me.

Also since this is a question it really should be in the help section and I think I answered your question so I think this should be closed!

This certainly isn't a help question. It's just interesting. xd.png

But it is possible that no-one who has reported to the wiki has ever tried to kill a cheese or a dino... It is important to remember that the wiki is in no way official. It is said there that you cannot kill a Leetle, for instance. It has (reportedly) been done by a few very determined people who have posted here.

Love the chicken text! xd.png I 'experimented' on my 2nd cheese dragon (the first dodged). O gawd, I'm sorry Tiny Tim... ohmy.gif Same flavor text as a regular dragon. If you don't want to read the kill message, refrain from clicking this link!

http://s18.postimage.org/96r60itrd/cheesekill.jpg

FOR SCIENCE!

TINY TIM ????

How COULD you ! If I get a new paper or a Dino I will give it a shot - but ONLY an unnamed one....

TINY TIM ????

How COULD you ! If I get a new paper or a Dino I will give it a shot - but ONLY an unnamed one....

I KNOOOOW!!! I feel so terrible, and I half expected him to dodge but when I saw that message I actually cried out and said "Nooooo TINY TIM what did I doooo?!". =<

EDIT: Hahaha, I told my BF about this, and he replied "You expected Tiny Tim to dodge?! Have you seen his limp?!" xd.png

Edited by panthera1

The Purple's should be, "[name] stares at you as the life fades out oh its eyes, realizing it will never be able to play matchmaker again."

I'm not aware of any other messages, though...

The Purple's should be, "[name] stares at you as the life fades out oh its eyes, realizing it will never be able to play matchmaker again."

Can't...breathe... xd.png

Love the chicken text! xd.png I 'experimented' on my 2nd cheese dragon (the first dodged). O gawd, I'm sorry Tiny Tim... ohmy.gif Same flavor text as a regular dragon. If you don't want to read the kill message, refrain from clicking this link!

http://s18.postimage.org/96r60itrd/cheesekill.jpg

FOR SCIENCE!

What life slowly left its eyes? Cheese dragons are technically not alive, so...

Has anyone tried killing a zombie dragon and seeing what the text would be? blink.gif

Zombies can't be killed. (They're already dead, so...)

But it is possible that no-one who has reported to the wiki has ever tried to kill a cheese or a dino... It is important to remember that the wiki is in no way official. It is said there that you cannot kill a Leetle, for instance. It has (reportedly) been done by a few very determined people who have posted here.

What's a leetle's kill message?

Lol I love this thread and the purple suggestion...Just wow.

A zombie's kill message would be interesting. Ad a Leetle's i'm pretty sure is "Its too cute to kill" or something like that. But if yo try enough times you CAN kill it right? Whats the message then?

You can kill a leetle tree? Wow- I wasn't aware of that ohmy.gif

blink.gif Really? I didn't know that was possible..

Killception! Though, don't think the option is even available for zombies. ;p

I had to try, and it's not. The only options available for Zombies are name and describe.

I had to try:

user posted image

Don't do that too much- as Fuzzbucket said it's possible with enough perseverance.

Don't do that too much- as Fuzzbucket said it's possible with enough perseverance.

Just did it once, not planning to doing it again. xd.png

What's the message for finally achieving to kill a leetle?

Edited because typing fails.

Edited by Lady Artemis

I am not touching my leetle. I wonder, if you kill yours, after the tombstone (or whatever you get after killing it) disappears from your scroll, can you hunt for another one?

I might try with dinos, cheeses and papers but only after halloween. I don't want to lose my 5 killing spots ninja.gif