Skypool

The DCF Pen Pal Thread

The DCF Pen Pal Thread:

What is a Pen Pal?

A Pen Pal is a person with whom one becomes friendly with by letter, or in this case, by Private Messaging (PM).

What is the purpose of having a Pen Pal?

The purpose of having a pen pal is to be able to get to know individual members of this forum better.

How do I get one?

Easy! Just post in this thread that you’re interested and we’ll have you paired up with someone as quick as we can.

What if I want a new Pen Pal?

Well, I don't see why that would be, but if you would like, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

What do we talk about?

Anything you'd like! But if you're having trouble, kick off the conversation with a question. It works like a charm!

How do I know who my Pen Pal is?

Once I've paired you up, I will post in THIS thread the match. Make sure to check back once and a while to see if you've been paired up yet or not. If I don't get to you within a certain amount of days, PM me and I'll rectify that as soon as I can.

I have another question.

PM it to me.

--

To Be Paired Up:

penguin_adu6oo

StarSea

Point of Origin

tigerra79

Pen-Pals:

angelkay

Konayuki of the Spirits

--

TheDarkCynder

evangeline5432

--

xdlugia

Quoth

--

Rascal1414

MysticTiger

--

FlowerOwl

sparkle10184

--

renton

Mousia

--

DragonHatchling

wonton55912

--

Chanilove

Dauntingale

--

Erica8798

Ultra

--

stromzone

little lost dragon

--

Snowytoshi

-platinum-draco-

--

TSparkle123

Lore_Master

--

Laurarockstar

Astralite

--

Raistlin24

hydrargyrum

--

LadyLuck777

Ashes The Second

--

thesatan666

piggygirl859

Banners:

user posted image ~ Made by Chanilove

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139073][img=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4576/dcfpp1.png][/url]

user posted image ~ Made by Chanilove

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=139073][img=http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8093/dcfpp2.png][/url]

Edited by Skypool

Sign me up! ♥

Shouldn't we list our favorite things or something so it's easier to link people with similar interests? :3

Well, here's mine just encase:

- TV Shows: Castle, Haven, Warehouse 13, Suits, White Collar, Perception, Sherlock, Elementary, The Mentalist, Grimm, Merlin, Psych & Rookie Blue

- Cartoons: Iron Man: Armored Adventures, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

- Movies: Iron Man, The Avengers, How to Train Your Dragon, Mulan

- Video Games: Pokemon (Currently Playing Black Version), Star Fox

Aaaaand I can't think of anything else. n_n;

MysticTiger, that's a good idea. To save on space in the first post the OP could just link to our individual posts with our interests, yeah?

Posting here so I can find it later to sign up. I can't be bothered to type out my interests and whatnot just now. Wonderful idea!

I was thinking about that MysticTiger, but I figured it would be cooler to pair people with random people so they can start their friendship from scratch and be able to talk and communicate more to learn more about one another. The inner workings of my mind are crazy.

BUT, if you would like to list your interests, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me.

Edited by Skypool

I think I just want to be paired with someone random, so I'm not going to post my interests. happy.gif

Sign me up~!

I'll sign up. happy.gif

Might I suggest that you rotate people once a month?

That way everyone can get to know not just one person, but many. And if you really liked one pen pal a lot, you could always continued Messaging each other. happy.gif

@Evangeline- Good idea. I think I may consider incorporating it later on.

PAIRS ARE NOW BEING SHUFFLED.

Everyone who has posted has now been paired up except for FlowerOwl. I'm sorry, but we had an uneven number... Don't worry though, we'll have you a Pen Pal with the next batch!

Pen Pals have been posted in the first post.

Edited by Skypool

Sign me up! This sounds super fun and I love new PMs and am kind of thirsting for some close forum friends. I also make the list even. Yay me! xd.png Just kidding.

Everyone as of right now has been paired up!

Please let me know if the Pen Pal idea is working so far!

It is fine.

Could I ask one thing, though?

Can Flower and I not be together because we already know each other? xd.png

Thanks.

Thanks, Skypool.

Edit: I have PMed my Pen Pal

Edited by Mousia

No problem!

Erica, you've been added to the list and will be paired up with the new batch.

Yay! Though, what happens if I'm on a trip? sad.gif I'm going to Seattle tommorow, so would I still have my pen pal for this month or would I have to skip this month or something?