Ashywolf

ANSWERED:Accepting trades when the reciever is locked

I couldn't find a topic on this.

I am constantly finding situations in trading where the reciever is egglocked, and I have no contact for this person. I figured there could be a "standby" system, where one of the users can recieve the trade even if the other cannot due to lock.

For the person who is locked, the eggs he would recieve go on "standby". So it would look like this:

Here is the current situation:

Guy 1 put a CB spring egg up for trade (lol, how times have changed).

Guy 2 made an offer.

Guy 1 wants to accept this offer. Type password...Guy 2 is egglocked

Guy 1 says omgstueir839284u2348249242jfdsgarafrhsdfh because he has no contact details for Guy 2, not even a forum.

Here is how I want it to change:

Guy 1 put a CB spring egg up for trade (lol, how times have changed).

Guy 2 made an offer.

Guy 1 wants to accept this offer. Type password...Guy 2 is egglocked.

Guy 1 recieves trade from Guy 2, but because Guy 2 cannot accept Guy 1's trade, the eggs/hatchlings go on "standby".

Guy 2 automatically recieves the standby eggs as soon as he has the space.

Thoughts?

It just seems kind of like cheating egg spaces. Perhaps another option beside accept/decline like 'you suck D< poke user notify of space' where if you chose it the person would receive a note at the top of their scroll like 'user wants to accept your trade, but cannot because you suck, meanie you don't have the room; please make room' would be a better solution. =p

Sorry, not happening. This essentially allows users to bypass the intended egg limits, which were put in place for a reason.